[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there hope?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9
/polgbt here, so here's the situation I'm 19 pretty attractive gay twink, but unfortunately I'm cursed with being red pilled /polgbt. I really wanot to find another /polgbt guy but we are so few in number. What should I do? Pic is definitely related.
>>
File: STOP.jpg (17 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
STOP.jpg
17 KB, 300x300
>>5465221
There is no such thing as a redpill The notion of a redpill came from people who took the movie The Matrix too seriously. Generally you shouldn't take advice from people who borrow phrases or world philosophies from movies.

I'll tell you the best redpill ever. Stay away from 4chan for a good month or more and unplug, hang out with your friends, get some fresh air, you will feel so much better. The people selling the redpill are broken u-p into two categories, the trolls seeing what reactions they get, people who are legitimately mentally unstable.

Conspiracy Theorists have the lowest intelligence and the biggest amygdalas ( one of the most primitive regions of the brain primarily associated with fear).

Forget about the stupid redpill, and enjoy your life.

If you're going to base your life around a meme taken from the Matrix movie please seek the help of a mental health professional.
>>
File: redpill.jpg (7 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
redpill.jpg
7 KB, 320x180
>>5465221
This is where the idea of a redpill came from. A man similar in appearance to this who is obsessed with the matrix so much so that he thinks there is a red pill and a blue pill in real life.

It's bullshit.

And if you're losing hope on life utilize this number and stop going to /pol/ for them to fill your head with fiction derived from a movie meme.

Are you in crisis? Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at +1 (800) 273-8255.
>>
>>5465265
This my problem with progressives. They have no sense of humor and everyone has to like what they like. Literally autistic children.

>>5465221
Besides the inclusive /pol social movement we have going right here in the catalog? You should focus on your interests and philosophy to meet people. Be out around real libertarians, people from Austin or anywhere in Vermont. Other gays will find you. You can do it, bud. The love is real.
>>
>>5465265
>>5465287
Don't trust people who can't understand a metaphor anon. Simply put, the blue pill is liberalism, the red is conservatism. Just like the red and blue parties and states. It was only made in depth later.

Closet conservative faggot, that will never change. My recommendation is to keep looking, such a niche category though. In a an already small category will make it very difficult.
>>
>>5465301
Although if you ever hit up Seattle area, we can kick it. No faggot shit though.
>>5465221
>>
>>5465299
>This my problem with progressives. They have no sense of humor and everyone has to like what they like. Literally autistic children.

This is my problem with idiots, they automatically assume you are from the opposite side of the aisle if you disagree with them on anything.
>>
>>5465299
>libertarians
Those are the eddy youths who have yet to study politics. Probably the least intelligent of the conservatives and the progressives.

>>5465301
>Getting a metaphor from a movie

>Don't trust people who can't understand a metaphor anon. Simply put, the blue pill is liberalism, the red is conservatism. Just like the red and blue parties and states. It was only made in depth later.

>>5465301
I understand what a metaphor is, I'm just not retarded enough to get a metaphor from a movie.

>Hurr they share the same colors therefore it's a metaphor
>>
>>5465322
>Seattle

Kek keep on walking anon. Washington is one of the lamest states in the union, probably because it's so close to Canada. The worst states in the union are the ones that share a border with another country.
>>
>>5465349
You called it a conspiracy for the mentally ill. It literally is just similar colors. Only retards actually fell for the who "TRUTH" vs. "FANTASY". Anybody in the states would have come to the natural conclusion of Democrat or Republican.
Liberalism or Conservatism. (Yes I know the parties don't affect the ideals to a total extent)

>>5465354
Better than milking cows with a hose on an endless flatland. We have mountains, docks, and open planes in the West that are all painted red.
>>
>>5465299
>They have no sense of humor and everyone has to like what they like.
Please tell me how it is funny?

You must have a very juvenile sense of humor if that makes you laugh.

Do tell who is your favorite comedian.

>>5465299
>Be out around real libertarians
>libertarians
Baby's first political party?
>>
>>5465361
>Anybody in the states would have come to the natural conclusion of
>Democrat or Republican.
>Liberalism or Conservatism.

It's actually much more complicated than that. I've been frequenting /pol/ for years and it isn't just

>red versus blue= republicans versus democrats/ conservatives versus liberals

It goes much deeper than that. Either you're new or you're dense.
>>
>>5465384
You cared to think more in depth to this?
>Anon, did you get sucked in at all? This happened to a brother of mine. Worst part is he is NEET, so I cant get him into the real world. What do you think I should do?

Not dense, just didn't care to study the pill ideology as it was fucking retarded.
>Muh black pill
>Mu xenoestrogens in the trees
>>
>>5465221
Aren't you called something like Milo?
>>
>>5465379
>Do tell who is your favorite comedian.
Mine is Buster Keaton. Who is yours, you lefty retard?
>>
>>5465221
>/polgbt/
Yeah good luck with that.
>>
>>5465221
/pol/ doesn't like us, well at least a good half to 60% of them because they're hooked up on social constructs of degeneracy this degeneracy that.
>>
File: 1451431948070.png (608 KB, 360x432) Image search: [Google]
1451431948070.png
608 KB, 360x432
>>5465221
Better luck at finding love than a guy with a small dick.

>3.5 reporting in
>>
>tfw polgbt bf
>tfw none of us are twinks
>tfw he's coming back from holidays today
>tfw we're spending new years eve camping innawoods
Life is good comrades
>>
>>5465628
Who the hell would want to spend new years in the woods?
>>
>>5465635
Cabin sex is great, just saying
>>
>>5465221
>I'm cursed with being red pilled /polgbt

/pol would have to be the most fun place on the internet. I'm a regular poster and there seems to be a lot of lgbt who post there

>hate gays but like Milo Yiannopoulos
>hate jews but like Ben Shapiro
>posting about how to prevent degeneracy and progress the white race in one thread and then about enjoying watching the world end in another

Don't take them so seriously, they are an echo chamber almost disconnected from reality
>>
File: pun incoming.png (185 KB, 655x475) Image search: [Google]
pun incoming.png
185 KB, 655x475
>>5465645
Camping sex is better.

It's fucking in tents.
>>
>>5465645
No air conditioning, no tv, no eleectricity, no plumbing, no internet, no comfy bed, lots of bugs.

Screw that shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 471x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 471x350
>>5465221
>being red pilled
>>
I'll be your BF

Just move to NZ and we will be qtpi bfs
>>
Im willing to date you, im a closet mtf.
I really hate fags and transfaggots
>>
My suggestion is that you lay down the internet, go out travelling somewhere and get some real problems
>>
What does being red pilled mean?
>>
>>5465299
>They have no sense of humor and everyone has to like what they like. Literally autistic children.
You could swap in /pol/ and be equally right, two sides of the same oversensitive retarded coin.
>>
>>5465221

You could stop taking those red pills that damage your mental health and lucidity.

Spend time with more intelligent people.
>>
>>5465221
Perhaps one day you'll realize that such a simpleminded binary view of the world is insane, and that only an uneducated person would believe it.

Instead of narrowing your already narrow dating pool based on regressive and primative political beliefs, just find somebody you can get along with and who makes you happy.
>>
My boyfriend was "straight" and heavily redpilled. Still is. I found him in a frat. Personally I'm not much for any of the pill business or politics at all really.
>>
This turned into one of the most cringey threads ever. What exactly triggered every intellectually overcompensating teenage troll on the board to come in and herpa derp? Is it that easy to trigger you all with "red pill"?
>>
> almost 2016
> lying on a turkmenistani lgbt friendly rug smuggling anonymous imageboard
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 500x750
Whenever I hear about \polgbt\ I always picture them as a hot aryan as in pic related. And I'm wondering where these little troopers are, and if I can ever teach them to think for themselves for a change.

Then I realize chances are they are all probably awkward inbreds and look nothing like hot blond models with high self esteem.
>>
>tfw redpillpoltier tranny
>everyone hates me
But seriously lets not give our countries away to mongrols that's just silly
>>
>>5467036
>not given your country to people who have hybrid superiority
>wanting your country to be run by inbreds

I bet you're one of these burger-americans who thinks anglos are more enlightened than people from countries that have gay mariage and full trans rights
>>
>>5467140
>Enlightened
>Burning refugee shelters to the ground
>Takes more refugees
>Angry crowd screams you down at public rally
>Continue Universally hated policies
>"Enlightened"

Rather be here in the U.S where we just yell at the refugees. Not actually go about being terrorists. You guys fucking suck.
>>
>>5467036
You do realize to them, being red pill equals being anti- tranny/ gay/ minority etc. right?

It's as stupid as being a Jew for Hitler.
>>
File: hmmm.jpg (30 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.jpg
30 KB, 600x300
>>5467036
>"Red pilled" trans
In other words you're a hypocritical self-defeating idiot?
>>
File: Caitlyn.jpg (207 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
Caitlyn.jpg
207 KB, 400x600
>>5467036
>>tfw redpillpoltier tranny
>>everyone hates me
Hey Caitlyn Jenner, I didn't know you browsed 4chan? Have you stopped leaving the house?
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.