[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the gay scene really like? I'm about a year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 1418930308612.gif (663 KB, 500x446) Image search: [Google]
1418930308612.gif
663 KB, 500x446
What's the gay scene really like?

I'm about a year away from graduating and my state is so god damn unpopulated. I've met 2 gay guys in my life and they were literally walking cartoon gays which was a really big turn off for me. I don't know if the gay personality is just exacerbated by them as a way to receive attention here but I can't stand it.

What's the homo scene like in cities? Will my lack of experience be a negative thing? especially since I think i'm a top?
>>
>>5464898
Dont go to frisco. For the love of god dont go there
>>
>>5464898
I'm also kind of interested in this question because I'm in the same boat as OP. The only Gay guy I actually know lives and breathes the stereotype. Really nice guy though.
>>
>>5464909
nobody fucking says frisco
>>
before you start dating, get the Gardasil vaccine.

it protects against hpv, which one-third of the gay male population has. it's the most important vaccine you can possibly get.
>>
>>5464976
Thanks for the actual good advice anon
>>
>>5464898
Im an LA gay native. Its full of fake people who like to sleep around, club, use drugs, and love drama. You'll make lots of friends easily if youre attractive but be prepared for shit talking, fake friends, crazy ex's, blacking out, fights, lots of sex, std's, alcohol, cheating, dumb ass people, stuck up people, crazy people, liars, tears, shame, and worst part is you might end up loving all this.
>>
>>5465014
You need gay Jesus.
>>
>>5465014
You should like, make a reality drama out of that shit.

I mean, I wouldn't watch it but, you know other people might.
>>
>>5465022
That summed up 2015 for me im not even 21 yet, so i could only imagine how next year will play out when i am
>>
>>5465045
That's season 2, duh.
>>
File: 1450142133403.jpg (33 KB, 680x465) Image search: [Google]
1450142133403.jpg
33 KB, 680x465
>>5464898
>what's the gay scene like

Horrible. It's horrible. STDs, Assless chaps, unwanted sexual advances, and Artpop. There are literally no redeeming qualities whatsoever.
>>
>>5464937
you just did tho
and so did the other guy
>>
>>5470609
someone is hanging with a shit crowd

wait, whats wrong with assless chaps?
>>
>>5464898
it depends bro. there are youth centers and bars and clubs. i have never been to a bar or a club but i wouldn't really go there unless i was lookin to get laid
youth centers are cool but there are some shit parts too and it depends where you are. are you in HS anon homie?
>>
>>5465014
I've lived in the Gay Lansing, Michigan scene my whole life.
Get ready for quiet neighborhoods, community churches, open farmland, old people, extremely functional families, small businesses, and long cold winters. And the worst part is, you might end up blowing your brains out.
>>
There are also a lot of socially awkward gay and bi guys but they are skinnyfat autistic guys found either at home or anime cons, not people you would find in the lgbt "scene" at clubs
>>
>>5470609

>unwanted sexual advances

if you don't want sexual advances from the same sex, ur not gay
>>
File: Wew_lad.jpg (34 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
Wew_lad.jpg
34 KB, 550x550
>>5478524
>because being gay means you are attracted to literally every single man in the world.
wew lad
>>
>>5474748
go 3 hours north and you have the pleasure of being the only gay guy for miles around!!! haha :(
>>
>>5482077
>haha
>:(
>>
File: yeah.jpg (18 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
yeah.jpg
18 KB, 400x300
>>5482088
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.