[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else here not attracted to ... genitals at all? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1437564631404.png (577 KB, 600x842) Image search: [Google]
1437564631404.png
577 KB, 600x842
Anyone else here not attracted to ... genitals at all?

I'm bisexual and into BDSM but:
I'm totally not into vaginas and licking them.
And totally not into cocks and sucking them.

All of my sexual fantasies are without genitals?

Anyone here feel me on this?
Just curious...
>>
>>5464000
Vaginas disgust me but I want one so badly

I'm degenerate
>>
>>5464000
Nice trips.

Me, I'm not too fussed about somebody by their sexual parts. Body and face for me. I've been with a guy before that had a penis no bigger than 5 inches but I couldn't give a shit because he was hot as fuck and could make me laugh till I cried.

Preference my friend.
>>
>>5464000
That stupid fucking dog has a tree on its head.
>>
>>5464000
I'm kind of the same, neither male or female genitals appeal to me, nudity in general doesn't really either. All of my fantasies tend to involve people fully dressed in like everyday clothes.

Do you still have a desire to have sexual intercourse with people? Or does all desire for "sex" for you just involve fetish stuff?
>>
File: tumblr_mags8snznL1qzdv4bo1_500.jpg (50 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mags8snznL1qzdv4bo1_500.jpg
50 KB, 500x500
How can you know you're not into sucking Cocks if you're still a kissless virgin
>>
>>5466586
Most people have a pretty good idea of what they want sexually even as a virgin, like they have fantasies and stuff about what they're attracted to. Sexual attraction for most people is innate, the attraction exists before the experience and it's what drives people to seek the experience out in the first place. Otherwise our ancestors would have died out since they never would have had a particular reason to try having sex.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.