[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bi guy here, have gotten drunk and gone to a bath house a couple
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: Dark_hallway[1].jpg (13 KB, 620x496) Image search: [Google]
Dark_hallway[1].jpg
13 KB, 620x496
Bi guy here, have gotten drunk and gone to a bath house a couple of times in the past but otherwise have always chickened out when it comes to gay shit. I don't know what it is, stds, fear of bad performance, whatever.

Now I'm currently drinking, downloaded grindr and this older dude with a 9 inch cock wants me to blow him in his dark hallway and leave after he cums. This is actually perfect for me, I like it anonymous and quick and simple, but I know I'm going to chicken out again.

I want to suck his cock and I want to swallow his cum. Please convince me to go through with this.
>>
Follow up question: Is there any reason some people avoid swallowing cum beyond just being a bit grossed out by it? Is it risky?
>>
>>5461969
Sounds pretty sketchy. You probably aren't the first guy this guy has made this charming proposition to. You don't know where that dick's been.

I say if you are attracted to this sort of thrill, you might as well hedge your bets and go through with it.

The line about getting stds from oral sex is that it is still possible, but less likely. Swallowing could be a risk if you have minor tears or cuts in your gums or esophagus. You can definitely get other diseases from if too.

I've been in your position before when I was younger. Having quick, sleazy sexual encounters was thrilling. I managed to have a good run and never get any diseases.

My rule is that a healthy dick often looks healthy. I would never put my mouth around a dick with sores or rashes on it. This isn't a foolproof method, but it worked for me.
>>
>>5462035
It is risky. A lot less risky than anal, mind you, but you can still catch AIDS by swallowing cum or precum.
Also, it's never a good idea to give oral if you have any cuts or sores in your mouth. Not even if you pull out.
>>
>>5462367
I caught chlamydia of the throat my very first time sucking anonymous dick :(
>>
>>5461969

Do it...9 inch cocks are a treat.

If the over all vibe is right, and the guy seems non-sketchy and "normal" -its prolly fine and you will always remember being on your knees and worshiping such a worthy cock.

Swallowing is often better in fantasy than real life...when in doubt just take a face full like a good cocksucker. There is something extraordinarily erotic about being bathed in someone else's cum.
>>
>>5462367
I mean I'm 26, not even that young really. Strongly considering this, though the STD potential terrifies me. There's a person I can imagine potentially dating steadily over the next while, don't wan to end up giving them gonorrhea. But the temptation is so fucking overwhelming, especially since I'm now quite tipsy.....
>>
>>5462402
Without cuts or sores, how is it any more risky than spitting? Your stomach acids wth take care of any major virus that may be present.
>>
>>5462586
the odds of getting hiv by swallowing cum are lower than the odds of getting through anal sex.

But it is still possible.

>Oral sex—using the mouth to stimulate the penis, vagina, or anus (fellatio, cunnilingus, and rimming). Giving fellatio (mouth to penis oral sex) and having the person ejaculate (cum) in your mouth is riskier than other types of oral sex.

https://www.aids.gov/hiv-aids-basics/hiv-aids-101/how-you-get-hiv-aids/
>>
>bisexual general
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.