[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there will never be a general for cis girls who are dating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: 1450000869616.png (201 KB, 598x292) Image search: [Google]
1450000869616.png
201 KB, 598x292
>there will never be a general for cis girls who are dating trans girls to talk to each other
>even if there was enough people to have a thread, it would be flooded and drowned out by transgirls posting even though they have several generals just for them

I feel like the only one of my kind
>>
I'm sorry, I hope you find some people to talk to.
>>
>>5461677
this is so funny
>>
>>5461801
Why funny?
>>
>>5461677
not enough tranny threads already?
>>
>>5461868
> not reading what she said
She specifically wants a thread for cis people that date trans people to talk to other cis people in a similar situation, not another thread for trans people (although that's obviously what it would become because we just can't stand being left out of anything because we're huge attention whores).
>>
>>5461884
Wouldn't that make trannies mad because ''muh chasers'' and shit?
>>
>>5461947
Not everyone that dates trans people is a chaser. (And even then, not all of us have an irrational hate for anyone that might have a preference for trans people.)
>>
>>5461947
This wouldn't even be an issue. Everyone would be cis, why would we all accuse each other of being chasers?

Maybe we could have a cis people dating transpeople general. I might feel left out though because it would probably be mostly guys
>>
>>5462013
Literally 85% of cis woman on /lgbt/ are dykes with a capital D, so I don't think such a thread would get past 10 posts.
I think you're looking for that at the wrong place senpai.
>>
>>5461677
That's way too specialized (so not enough people like you) for a topic that's way too controversial (so a lot of people want to talk about it, usually not in a positive way) so it's likely not happening on 4chan.

That doesn't mean you can't join/create forum for female chasers, though.
>>
>>5461677
Protip: there are already cis women living in the transbian general. You'll fit right in.
>>
This >>5462550
>>
>>5461677
Why would you date a tranny? Yuck.
>>
>>5461677

So what's dating a trans girl been like for you?
>>
>>5461677
>There aren't enough safe spaces for women to talk yet.
>2025 United Spaces of America and the return of the Unified Safe Spaces of Russia.
>women eventually might have something interesting or meaningful to say if only they had enough safe space.
>>
>>5461677
Well there are very few cis girls that actually date us so it's bummer for both of us. Also 4chan's userbase is predominantly male and full of shitposters, you'd be better off looking on reddit or tumblr.
>>
>>5463782
I mean, I imagine it's pretty damn hard for cis women dating trans people to find other cis women in the same situation to talk to; I don't think it's somehow an unreasonable thing to want.
>>
>>5462691
Basically. We're 2nd-rate human beings, why date us?
>>
>>5463787
yeah pretty sure there is a subreddit for this
>>
>>5461677
how does your relationship dynamic work?
i'm curious
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/mypartneristrans
>>
>>5461677
Well, I know for a fact that you're not the only cis woman in a relationship with a trans woman, but you're certainly going to be a minority on 4chan. Another poster's advice to use Redit is sound.

If you're willing to expand your concept to cis persons dating trans persons, I expect you'd have a large enough base to make a general. Shitposters will happen, of course, but every general has to deal with them.
>>
>>5464789
I've thought of making one of these but I don't use 4chan often enough. I would post in it if someone else made it, though.

I made one ages ago that was just "dating trans people general" (including trans x trans relationships), after someone made a shitpost version before me. (I'm trans and would date cis or other trans people)
So, tip - more people would use it if it was for anyone saying trans people, not just cis.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.