[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lgbt's new theme song
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 2011-01-12-0040.png (784 KB, 827x1169) Image search: [Google]
2011-01-12-0040.png
784 KB, 827x1169
*electronic beat begins*

I wanna be the little girl, like no man ever was!
DUN DUN DUN
To take mones' is my real test, dysphoria is the cause
*chord progression*

I will travel across clinics, consenting far and wide
Each therapist to understand THE WOMAN TRAPPED INSIIIIDE

G-I-D!
Dont, misgendered me!
I know it's my upbringing!
Ohhhhh I must sex bend, to use the bathroom without the men

G-I-D!
Hon, you look so good!
You're practically passing nude!
Did I mention girl's night soon?!
YOU SHOULD COME!
GOTTA PASS FOR ALL

DONT GET CLOCKED BY PAUL
TRANNY LOL
>>
Why aren't FtMs more represented? Everyone always just wants to talk about trans women - why is that?
>>
>>5461362
the patriarchy's hooked claws run deep
>>
>>5461362
Trans women are more likely to be victims of assault and more likely to suicide, so I think it's good.
Also Mtfs are more of a cultural taboo, something to gawk at for media consumers.
>>
>>5461742
I imagine that FTMs would disagree.
>>
>>5461749
They wouldn't... Barely any ftms experience violence, and I don't think there's any registered hate crime murders of ftms... While mtfs make up for the majority of hate crime murder victims of all of LGBT.

Suicide rate is maybe debetable, I imagine they're very similar.
>>
>>5461362
People dont realise ftms exist since they pass so well.
>>
>>5461760
> I don't think there's any registered hate crime murders of ftms
I mean in recent times.

There's maybe one every few years.
>>
>>5461742
Ftms have the higher suicide rate
http://americablog.com/2014/02/study-trans-people-10x-likely-attempt-suicide.html
>"The study found that the rate for suicide attempts in the general US adult population is about 4.6%. In transgender people, the attempted suicide rate is 41%. Trans men have a 46% rate of attempted suicide while trans women are not far behind at 41%.Feb 7, 2014
>>
>>5461771
Didn't know that, I stand corrected.
MtFs are more likely to be assaulted though, also to go into sex work and are less likely to have normal careers.

As an Mtf it does bother me that ftms don't get as much attention as us, and there's definitely some misogyny there (i.e. if you're born as female, your problems are less important).
When your raised as male, you are taught from an early age that it's okay to be outspoken, to be dominating and to be aggressive, whereas the opposite is true for females. I suspect that factors in too.
>>
File: clapping.gif (100 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
clapping.gif
100 KB, 300x225
>>5461274
>>
>>5461274
Handsomely done.

>>5461362
>be man
>jelly of women
>why no attention?
>Why life no fair?
You're not really nailing the masculine attitude, anon. Besides, there are only three of you.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.