[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Salty support group hons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 200x131) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 200x131
Where are all the normal trans girls at? Why does it seem like every support group meeting I go to is filled with nasty ass hons or hons in training? And every single one I've been to as well, people try to validate themselves by implying I'm not trans enough. Just because I'm young and attractive (in boy mode and girl mode), bitches be salty.

And while I'm at it, jesus. tittyfucking. christ. the conversations these women have is like some caricatured sex and the city bullshit. It's like they're trying to convince themselves of their womanhood.

I just want to make friends with normal girls who know what all this bullshit is like. Not hons, not mother gaia sjw tumblrtards, not genderfluid omnisexual vegan demiboys.
>>
>>5460610
Because salty weirdos are the ones who most crave support?
>>
>>5460615
Yeah I guess. It's pretty shitty that supposed "trans spaces" are co-opted by hons and the ftm equivalent that never grew out of angry feminism
>>
>>5460610
What city are you in. I'm in one of the largest in the country and the support group is still terrible. I think its just a fact of life that support groups are only cool if you are in one of those with early transitioners which of course requires that you are earlier as well. I'm talking like high school age limit or below.
>>
>>5460647
One of the bigger cities in the UK. Yeah I think it's just like that. Even if there were ones aroubnd with young transitioners I wouldn't go. I transitioned late in life (25) so in that group I'd be the hon ;n;
>>
>>5460643

It's primarily because it's their ONLY space.
People who pass dont need a trans space, because they can fit in anywhere a cis person would, pretty much.
These hons NEED a trans group because it's the only place where they dont look and feel out of place.

as for the insane cariacaturing, yeah, holy fuck, that shit is unsettling as hell.

Where in the UK are you out of curiosity? I've never actually even been able to find any kind of support group around me, and whilst I have literally no need to go, I sometimes feel like it might be useful to see what we're dealing with in terms of hons.
>>
>>5460700
Don't do it. Imagine what the most bigoted people picture Trans people are and you're not far off. And they're just as fucking bigoted themselves. So full of self hatred that they lash at anyone even semi passable. Manchester here.
>>
I went to a support group a week ago and yeah it had a lot of hons. I wish there was a group for 20 to 30 year old trans people.
>>
>>5460720
UK hons seem worse than american ones desu
>>
>>5460720

Honestly that sounds hilarious in the worst way.
Sometimes I feel guilty for not doing more for the wider population, and that seems like a GREAT way to torpedo that guilt
>>
>>5460610
I'm from the UK as well. How do you find out where support groups are? Any near Cambridge?
>>
>>5460802
Google that shit familia. Also Facebook.

>>5460767
Oh my god, forget about using it to absolve guilt, they should use those meetings as conversion therapy.
>>
>>5460848
>they should use those meetings as conversion therapy.
Kek.

Honestly I looked back when I was starting out, and couldnt find shit anywhere near me at all. Even going further afield into London returned fuck all of any use
>>
I'll be your normal trans friend anon.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.