[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are all the classically handsome guys always gay, such as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: the gays.jpg (95 KB, 1492x598) Image search: [Google]
the gays.jpg
95 KB, 1492x598
Why are all the classically handsome guys always gay, such as the three gentleman to the left?
>>
Such display of gay face at once
>>
They are so not my type. I bet they shave their pubic hairs btw.
>>
Whos the one on the right?
>>
Red Arrow is gay? Or is that lolhe'sgay rumours at work?
>>
>>5458014
Jonathan Bennet from Mean Girls, a judge on dancing with the stars accidentally publicly outed him, haha. He was out mainly just in Hollywood until the judge slipped on that piece of information.
>>
File: josey-greenwell.jpg (184 KB, 500x715) Image search: [Google]
josey-greenwell.jpg
184 KB, 500x715
>>5458021
He gay, he was open about it before he started working in Hollywood, he just doesn't discuss it anymore, but if you search the internet you can find old photos of him and an ex boyfriend of his.

Actors used to be able to get away with going back in the closet but with the advent of the internet that's not really possible now-a-days.

Openly gay country singer Josey Greenwell rebranded himself and tried to start a new brand under the new name "Nate Green" in order to market himself to females, sadly for him people quickly picked up on it, and for a long time he would delete any comments on his profile suggesting he was Josey Greenwell . Eventually he just dropped the charade and changed his name back even on his Nate Green page to Josey Greenwell. That's just one example. I think Colton Haynes is getting away with hiding it a little bit more because at least he's not changing his name and proclaiming to be straight he just doesn't address his sexual orientation but yes he was known to be out on the net before reaching fame.
>>
>>5458002
I'm currently working towards a look like that. Just starting to seriously train it back.
>>
File: matt-bomer-simon-halls.jpg (64 KB, 560x415) Image search: [Google]
matt-bomer-simon-halls.jpg
64 KB, 560x415
>>5458116
You never know, this is Matt Bomer's husband...

It's more than just looks that matter to some gay men.
>>
>>5458344
How is 40 old?
>>
>>5458002
>classically handsome
I remember when this was called metrosexual. They look great. Just saying.
>>
>>5458440
>13 years older than Matt
so almost one fourth of your age
>>
>>5458440
Who are you to say who is holding who, perhaps Matt wants him just as badly if not mmore than he wants him, you don't know the dynamic of their relationship.

Some of the best relationships have an age gap. Tom Daley is only 20 some and is marrying Dustin Lance Black who is 40 some, and they're perfect together. They make an awesome gay couple.
>>
>>5458002
Does anyone have a program that merges faces together to make a new person?

Can someone merge those three face...

Colton Haynes
Matt Bomer
Jonathan Bennett

AND Zac Efron all together and post the result?
>>
>>5458045
Josey seems really full of himself. I think he suffers from Peter Pan syndrome. I could be wrong but I think he's probably going to be a wreck psychologically 20 years from now.
>>
>>5459685
To put it another way imagine Judy Garland on steroids...
>>
>>5458005
What is a gay face?
>>
>>5458400

This.
>>
>>5458400
They're not metrosexual though, those three guys are homosexual.
>>
>>5458002
I wonder what their child would look like if somehow all three of them could have a baby together.
>>
>>5462665
whose the middle guy
>>
>>5466463
Matt Bomer, he is openly gay and married to his husband Simon.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.