[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why are so many transgender people bisexuals?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: why so many bisexuals.png (42 KB, 1069x627) Image search: [Google]
why so many bisexuals.png
42 KB, 1069x627
why are so many transgender people bisexuals?
>>
>>5454905
Because they pretend to be attracted to men because they want to fit in with their stereotypical gender role.
>>
>>5454905
I don't know

I was straight for a pretty long time, I only ever had interest in men.. but recently that's changing ever so slightly. I still don't like vaginas, I'll cringe at one the way a straight man would at a cock, but still, women seem less scary? I don't feel the same ever since my SRS
>>
I feel like it's easier, when you only date women as a trans person your pool can be pretty small same with dating only men. Might as well add those two small pools together to have a slightly bigger one.

I don't particularly know if being Trans has anything to do with it, I knew I was bisexual way before I knew I was trans. being socialized as both sexes in one lifetime giving a broader understanding / more empathy to both because of that, which opens up more romantic partners may have something to do with it. But who knows honestly.
>>
>>5455884
Nice answer
>>
>>5454905
Because biscum is scum. And transgenders are also scum. Some of them want to go for gold and be scum squared^2.
>>
Because a huge percentage of people are probably bi, but repress it due to the stigma of being bi.

What incentive is there to be bi? Women won't fuck bi men because they can't compete with cock. Women won't date bi women because they're tainted by cock. Men won't date a girl who might go lez unless theres threesome action involved.

There aren't many upsides unless you're one of the biscum who has mastered the art of not giving a fuck. Trans people on the other hand are already breaking a lot of social taboos by trying to be another gender, and get a lot of shit for it. Being bi is less of a leap for trans people because why the fuck not. Well adjusted cis people have to deal with a different dating pool.
>>
>>5456387
Not to mention that gays and lesbians alike don't want to date bisexuals because they're afraid we'll leave them for the easier, heterosexual life.
>>
File: ho.png (2 MB, 1295x1617) Image search: [Google]
ho.png
2 MB, 1295x1617
Because most humans are closeted bisexuals. Trans people don't have any shame about their sexuality after dealing with coming out as trans
>>
>>5454905
AGP
>>
File: Born_This_Way_album_cover.png (92 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Born_This_Way_album_cover.png
92 KB, 300x300
<<<

Also if the brain-sex theory is correct, and gay men have slightly feminised brains (making them like men), lesbians slightly masculinised brains (making them like women), and bisexuals the same to a different degree, would it not make sense that a similar mechanism makes it more likely for trans people to be bi? Their brains are already fucked up in that fashion; their sexual orientation just got caught in the crossfire.
>>
>>5456441
this
>>
File: file.png (65 KB, 285x276) Image search: [Google]
file.png
65 KB, 285x276
>>5456387
>you will never find a latent bi girl who discovers her sexuality as you slowly transition and stays with you forever
>>
>>5456441
>>5457450
I third this opinion. Men make my head fuzzy, but I'm kinda into girls too because honestly, sexuality is the least of my worries.
>>
>>5456387

>Women won't fuck bi men because they can't compete with cock.

Lol ok beta
>>
>>5459162
Nice non-reply. Stay mad roastie. Its a fact that men who discover the pleasures of cock will start to question their allegiance to the vaginal jew.
>>
>>5459240

>implying I have flaps of any kind
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.