[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does lgbt feel about ethnicities?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 9
File: COLOORS.jpg (320 KB, 700x368) Image search: [Google]
COLOORS.jpg
320 KB, 700x368
Heya LGBT, curious here, how do you guys and gals and trans boys and gals feel about non-white ethnicities? Do you guys like them or what? Would you date one?
>>
>>be me
>>be asian
>>marry white girl
>>be happy
>>
>>5454391
>how do you guys and gals and trans boys and gals feel about non-white ethnicities?

Why did you word it this way instead of saying "how do you feel about ethnicities outside your own?"
>>
>>5454391
I wouldnt but then again im /pol/
>>
>>5454405
Well, I'm trying to be all inclusive and make sure I cover all the bases, but that's probably a better way to word it!
>>
>>5454391

>be white gay male
>no asians under any circumstance
>out black guys with jobs and class - ok
>out latino guys with jobs and class - ok
>out white guys with jobs and class - ok
>>
>>5454424
I'm not gonna lie, that's pretty true. Out guys are where it's at
>>
>>5454414
How can you cover all bases when you exclude white people? Doesn't it seem discriminatory to exclude a specific race in your question? Or do you assume everyone on /lgbt/ is white
>>
>>5454391
I may be a bisexual tranny, but at least I'm not a coal burner
>>
Yeah, fine with almost anything as long as they're attractive. Would definitely date, though a lot of gay Asian guys look too feminine for my tastes. I'd rather just date an Asian girl.
>>
>>5454428
You're actually white. I probably should have worded it better since that's more over what I was asking, but I'm really bad with words late at night where I live. I apologize :<
>>
>>5454453
RIGHT not white it's late where I live
>>
I only care if they are attractive. But generally white guys meet that "meh ok good enough" standard more than minorities.
>>
>>5454391

Is she cute
Is there chemistry
Is she into me back
Does she have a nice butt

These are just some of the things that govern whether I want a cute girl to sit on my face.
The colour of her skin is straight up not one of them.
>>
I don't like any penis other than white penis.

Everything else is fine if I find them attractive, including brown vaginas.
>>
I'm Finnish and I only fuck black cocks. I travel to places like London and Amsterdam to meet black guys.
>>
>>5454424
Why no asian guys? Seems kinda racist, but gays always are.

I'm a black guy asking btw.
>>
I have no problem dating someone of a different race so long as we get along

Im dating a half black women but she is bascially white in personality, she hates everything ghetto, hates Blacklivesmatter, is a total nerd and works in the tech industry. She even lets me call her Nigger because she knows intention matters more than the word

I couldnt date someone who has different morals or with too many cultural differences. but in terms of asthetic race is not a huge problem
>>
Most asian and indian men are really unattractive.

Blacks are meh unless they have a BBC

Whites tend to be the most attractive but latinos and arabs can be hot too.
>>
File: riceism.jpg (961 KB, 2100x1353) Image search: [Google]
riceism.jpg
961 KB, 2100x1353
everyone knows that asian men are not desirable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Tei2xyiMhA
>>
>>5455344

Because I don't like asians
>>
>>5455422

Quite racist. More for me I guess.
>>
>>5454566
this

idgaf about race

but most people that arent white are ugly

a lot of white people are ugly too

but most of them are alright looking

idk

who cares lmao
>>
I'm asian and even though it's sometimes hard to admit, I'm not very attracted to my own race and I wish I was white or hispanic. Would I date asian men? Absolutely, but then again I'm not hot enough to have high standards
>>
Asians are attractive. Self haters and white bois can gtfo.
>>
>>5455581
t. tranny chaser
>>
>>5455595
What?

Whites have the most trannies.
>>
>>5455611
asians have the most passable ones. because most asian men already look like women
>>
File: These two.jpg (150 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
These two.jpg
150 KB, 500x750
>>5455616
Not really. Whites have the most effeminate personalities and make the best traps. See pic. Asians are stoic and hard working.
>>
>>5455629
you're either ignorant or in denial.

the only upside non-asian trannies have is bigger dicks
>>
>>5455640
Look who's talking. All you know about life is stereotypes.

I could cite all the research to disprove your claims, but I don't have the time to waste on you.
>>
>>5455646
riiight. play the "no time to waste" card

bye felicia
>>
>>5454391
Whites are by far the ugliest race. Retruded cheekbones, jaws, and eyes. I can't stand looking at them, it's like looking at a fresh cadaver.
>>
What's up with these race related threads recently?
>>
>>5454391
I've never seen the problem with dating or screwing outside my own. I'm just not too picky I guess. I've heard a lot of people claiming that refusing to be intimate with someone of a particular race is always racist and I disagree. I think whether or not it's racist is based on the motivation behind it. If you won't sleep with someone because you hate their race and think their inferior then you're a racist. If you won't sleep with someone because you're not a fan of their race aesthetically but have no hatred towards that race then it's not. To me that's a real non-racial (not to be confused with post-racial) way of thinking. To consider skin color to be the same as hair color or body type is not racist. It's just shallow
>>
>>5456173
If you liked everything about someone except their race, then yes, it is racist.

The literal definition of racism is prejudice or discrimination directed to the members of another race (esp. all members of that race).
>>
I'm half-spic and I fucking hate it. I wish I was white. I'd transition if such a thing was possible.
>>
>>5454391
Other than yelling at black people over the internet I would date anyone but Muslims.
>>
People who have atleast 1 type of people they wont date. Why?
is it because you dont find their features attractive?
Cultural personality?
Preference for pale people?

None of these are racist but would you be willing to date someone who is part of that group but doesnt apply to the reason you are not attracted (or say you are not)

You cant help who you are attracted to but are you really not attracted to the person or the race.
>>
>>5456569
If this is true, then racism isn't a bad thing.
>>
File: 000.jpg (120 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
000.jpg
120 KB, 720x720
I'm latino and only into anglos, germanics, and nordics :3
>>
Ill date any ethnicity as long as I find them attractive. I avoid people with overly religious families who they maintain contact with, which tends to take a lot of black people out of the running.
>>
People who have atleast 1 type of race they wont date. Why?
is it because you dont find their features attractive?
Cultural personality?
Preference for pale people?

None of these are racist but would you be willing to date someone who is part of that race but doesnt apply to the reason you are not attracted

You cant help who you are attracted to but are you really not attracted to the person or the race.
>>
>>5454391
Makes me feel like shit, but I'm only into whites. And some latinos.
>>
>>5456595

I do not find asian features attractive, and I have yet to meet an asian guy who wasn't a completely intolerable autist or an obnoxious fag.
>>
>>5456569

Not finding someone attractive because of their physical features is not prejudiced or discriminatory.

Asian men will always have Asian eye shape and often have more effeminate features. Its no surprise that someone who's not attracted to the eye shape and likes men is not attracted to them.

I'm not attracted to fat people, that doesn't mean I'm prejudiced or discriminatory to fat people, I just don't want to fuck them.
>>
I'm not really racist, but I wouldn't date anyone with a dark-ish skin tone unless they are amazing people. I just have a thing for pale skin, white or asian.
>>
>>5456587
Muslims aren't a race.
>>
>>5456865

I'm white as a sheet year round

Pls have your way with me
>>
>>5455422
I dont see how people think this is inapropriate. If I was asian I would appreciate that people were upfront about not being attracted to me. Id rather people be honest than just not speak their mind and have their actions contradict what they say.
>>
I like guys that are hairy, have olive to light brown skin, tall nasal bridges, medium thickness lips, dark hair, and double eyelids.

So basically I like southern europeans, MENAs, latinos, and any mixed race people that fit that description.
>>
>>5456569
>If you liked everything about someone except their race, then yes, it is racist.

It's not about race - it's about physical attraction. I myself (and many other white people) don't find black skin and nappy black hair attractive. Sorry, but it's a major turn-off. That's not racism - it's sexual attraction.
>>
>>5457157
Then you didnt like everything about them. look at that it doesnt apply to you.
>>
Honestly, I can't say the thought of not going out with a guy because of their ethnicity has ever crossed my mind...
Maybe I'm just a slut in a virgins body.
>>
>>5457193
That's what everyone ITT has been saying - we're not attracted to them - doesn't mean we're racist, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>5457249
maybe their point was more so that there are ton of people in the gay community that is racist. I see this shit all the time people will say no im not racist i just dont find them attractive then you ask them about black people or asain or what ever and it becomes clear that its much more than just "attractiveness"

Not finding someone of a different race attractive is not racist but that also doesnt mean you they are not a racist
>>
>>5454391
Well what definition of white are you using?
>>
>>5457308
Yep. Look at all these people whitesplaining.

You're racist and shallow. Being a faggot doesn't change that. I've never once in my life met straight people as racist as gays, nor as much in denial..
>>
itt: asian butthurt
>>
>>5456878
Muslim ethnicities, Arabs specifically.
>>
>>5454391
I just can't see myself ever being attracted to non-white men, they're perfectly fine in every other way though. That's just how it is I guess, nothing I can do about it
>>
Unless they were exceptionally cute i wouldnt date anyone but whites
>>
I have a preference for latino guys but I'm open to anyone as long as there is some sort of connection. I'm mixed white and Hispanic btw.
>>
Personally I don't give a shit. I think Asian girls are kinda hot tho, other than that I don't care. The only exception might be black girls? Just because a lot of them are studs and I'm more into femmes. But hell yeah I'd get down with a femme black girl
>>
File: 1427848494255.jpg (19 KB, 271x374) Image search: [Google]
1427848494255.jpg
19 KB, 271x374
>>5455422

>What's with Asians wanting to spoon? Don't they use chopstix!?
>Ps: I'm not racist, I own a colour tv.
>>
File: Reply-Gay-Male[1].png (35 KB, 491x524) Image search: [Google]
Reply-Gay-Male[1].png
35 KB, 491x524
Just gonna leave this here.
>>
File: Reply-Gay-Female[1].png (36 KB, 489x531) Image search: [Google]
Reply-Gay-Female[1].png
36 KB, 489x531
And just for good measure.
>>
>>5466342
>>5466347
Link to study please. On phone. I know of the straight version.
>>
>>5466342
Kebabs got it going on
>>
File: pain.png (396 KB, 529x549) Image search: [Google]
pain.png
396 KB, 529x549
>>5466342
>middle eastern men
>so manly, handsome powerful and tough
>a wimpy pale white faggot like me will never find one that could possibly love me, they'd rather go for rugged tan guys from any ethnicity
>>
>>5466363
http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/your-race-affects-whether-people-write-you-back/

>>5466388
p much f a m
>>
>>5454391
I'm hispanic/mestizo and I like other Hispanics mostly, but white people can get it too (esp Slavic) but I'd prefer they were from Latin America (exception Slav)
>>
>>5466390
>http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/your-race-affects-whether-people-write-you-back/
Thanks much. F a m.
>>
>>5466388
Why are white ppl so pathetic
>>
>>5466342
Is French Latino? "Latin"? ... "Hispanic"??
What about Québec? What if he's from Corsica? What if he's from Marseille? What if he's from Bordeaux?

Italian guys are Latino right?
>>
>>5455629

Which is the trans woman? Marceline?
>>
>>5466407
Latino means Mexico/Central America/South America. Typically mixed ancestry between indigenous Americans and europeans
>>
>>5466704
except all the hot latins have barely any american indian features, they are for the most part spaniard/portuguese with some african american thrown in
>>
>>5466403

We've been crippled by generations of white guilt being cemented into our social framework by Jewish parasites.
>>
>>5455422
thank god I'm only half asian and barely look it
>>
>>5454391
U know? It would be really funny that a LGBT's community member was racist, bcuz it's almost Line a minority
>>
>>5469197
preach
>>
Tfw me and my gf are both racist as fuck
Tfw her family doesn't care about the carpet munching as long as she dates a white girl
Tfw we all bonded over laughing at dump dindus over Christmas
>>
File: 1383758201435.jpg (9 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1383758201435.jpg
9 KB, 250x250
>>5454391
>Do you guys like them or what? Would you date one?
Yep, and yep. Cuddled up with my Middle Eastern husband right now. Feels good, man.
>>
>>5466811
are you the same guy who posts this same thing in every ethnic/nonwhite lgbt thread?

[spoiler]insecure[/spoiler]
>>
>>5470968
i hope you both get raped by nigger cock. that'll turn you normal again.
>>
>>5470978
Pics pls
>>
>>5471012
I honestly have no idea what you're talking about. Maybe you just keep spouting wrong facts and people correct you, idk
>>
>>5466493
Neither are trans. Both are crossdressers in their twenties.
Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.