[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>parents find out I'm gay at beginning of year >father
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Nino Ferrer.jpg (394 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
Nino Ferrer.jpg
394 KB, 1024x1024
>parents find out I'm gay at beginning of year
>father continues to say things like "when you have grandchildren..." or "you'll learn when you have kids..." anyways
>>
Is it a given that you won't have kids because you're a homo?

I intend to get a surrogate and continue my line. Whoever I get with will take my last name & help raise my bio kids.
>>
>>5454084

Maybe he thinks you could still get kids with a male partner.
>>
Lots of gay people have kids.
>>
File: georges_brassens_fr.jpg (34 KB, 587x291) Image search: [Google]
georges_brassens_fr.jpg
34 KB, 587x291
>>5454087
Surrogacy is prohibitively expensive, though.

>>5454088
Perhaps, but I get the impression he thinks it was all just a "phase" (since I never brought it up again since the time when they found). I don't know.
>>
>tell the rents full homo
>still 3 years later mother is asking me if there are any special ladies in my life she should know about

salt in the wound seeing i've still not been on a date with a guy let alone some perfect christian korean girl. fuck christmas break let me go back to college where nobody gives a shit about my personal life
>>
>>5454090
This
>>
>>5454084
Should probably bring it up :/
He's probably just assuming you'll adopt or something (hopefully) & it'll be real fast & you won't have to worry about it anymore
>>
My dad would be happy to hear that there's one less person breeding.
>>
>>5454084
Luckilly I told my parents I never want to have kids before being gay

so they weren't too dissapointed since they alread knew they wouldn't get grandchildren for me.

Now my mom want wants to adopt a baby or two because she "still has love to give"
>>
>>5454087
>I intend to get a surrogate and continue my line.

Ugh, you're the worst kind of person. Truly the epitome of selfishness and futility.

If you had any kind of moral compass or benevolence you'd adopt some unwanted kids in this already overpopulated world, but no.

Not even trolling - you're disgusting.
>>
>>5457105
>wanting to raise kids that aren't even yours
>implying one can ever love some other person's children as much as one can love their own flesh and blood children

Get fucked, SJW. Adoption is for cuckolds.
>>
>>5457169

Hey, I'm not even pro-kid. I don't want kids, period. But if you're going to raise kids as a fag you should at least do the right thing and adopt them - there are tons out there who need it. It's obvious already that nature doesn't want you reproducing, and there are already WAY too many people on the planet.

Bringing your own kids into this world in 2015 is so disgustingly retarded and selfish it makes my head spin. You don't give a fuck about them - hell, you don't even know them! It's all about YOU and your feelings - a stupid, biological desire to see "muh bloodline" live on - as if it gives you a sense of immortality or some shit. We're all going extinct eventually, and when you're dead, nothing matters anyway. The entire act of bringing your own kids into the world is about nothing other than your massive ego.

I feel bad for any child born today - all the shit they are going to have to face in their lifetime with war, economic, and environmental crises... Fuck that shit and fuck you.
>>
>>5457227
Thank God people like you don't want kids.
>>
>>5457289
I'd be ten times the father you'd ever hope to be. It's a shame I don't want kids, honestly. But it is what it is. I weep for your future little assholes.
>>
File: sour grapes.jpg (17 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
sour grapes.jpg
17 KB, 229x220
>>5457312
>It's a shame I don't want kids

Pic very much related
>>
>>5457227
breeders are retards. you should know this by now imho lad
>>
>>5457105
>>5457227
Lots of adopted kids end up trying to find their bio parents and if the parents want a relationship with their biological kid, you're fucked, you just paid to raise someone else's brat.

Now on top of that, you're a faggot, you won't be travelling to some countries since your parenthood is not recognized then there's a chance you will end up raising a little homophobic demon who hates your guts, when you're blood related is okay to hate your parents, they're not going anywhere, you're bound by blood and all the other shenanigans but an adopted kid can just do a 180ยบ and disapear. There's the silly problem with bonding too, some adopted kids just don't bond but they are desperate to get a home, so they will pretend.

Now the cherry on top of the cake, diseases, chances are you won't be able to donate blood to him, imagine if the kid needs a transplant or have some fucked disease who only manifest at puberty/late at life, when it comes from your genepool you know you're the one to blame but with an adopted kid you're stuck with someone else's poor genes. Tough luck.

Get a good surrogate or don't have kids at all.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.