[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Anal sex with a guy >iam the top >stick my dick in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
>Anal sex with a guy
>iam the top
>stick my dick in his ass
>it feels like nothing really not even really that warm
>pound him like crazy after the initial start up of getting my dick inside
>i cant cum
>after 10 minutes of pounding i just tell him to suck me off
>feels much much better than anal

is there something wrong with me or with the partners i choose? i had it with 3 different guys already and anal always felt like iam pounding nothing but whenever they blow me off i would get crazy cummings
should i just not fap a few days before it?
>>
could be a few things:

>lazy bottoms who just take it and not even try to squeeze or work their muscles for you.

>small cock, no friction, sorry senpai

>you might not be gay, fuck a pussy and compare

or some combination of all three, which would be unfortunate tbqh familia
>>
>>5451165

Are you circumcised?
>>
>>5451196
>>5451200
iam not circumsized and my cock is also not small
also iam bi sexual
maybe they were too old? they all were above 30 years old iam 19
>>
>>5451206

>old queens with worn out rectums and slack muscle tone

could be, could be. fuck somebody more in your age range as a test. scientific method and general troubleshooting approach will solve this for you.
>>
>>5451206
>they all were above 30 years old iam 19
Eeeeuuuugh what the fuuuuck duuuuuuuude
>>
>>5451230
well right now iam chatting with someone who is 25
would that work?
>>
>>5451206
holy shit.
i remember the days when i had a sugar daddy
gross
im so triggered
>>
Are you wearing a condom? That might be your problem. Next time slip off the condom when he is not looking and fuck away. Condoms ruin everything.
>>
File: 1316483887727.jpg (5 KB, 342x238) Image search: [Google]
1316483887727.jpg
5 KB, 342x238
>>5451263

This is truth.
>>
the colon is empty and has no muscles in it. it's literally a vacent hole. the sphincter is the only part of butt sex that can provide stimulation. You get around this by a) using a position that compresses the colon with their internal organs and muscles 2)focusing on the sphincter as the point of stimulation 3) the bottom doing some combination of those two to increase you enjoyment.

with girls it's easy, you put something in their vagina to stimulate the penis, but with guys it can feel exactly like you describe.
>>
>>5451253
no even if it was that i would have curtainly tried it without a condom then
gonna meet up with a 25yo guy who is really bottom atleast he tells me...lets see if thats gonna change anything
>>
>>5451310
what positions would work?
also that was a really helpful post thanks
>>
I've fucked some ass that felt smooth as velvet and I could feel the walls of his asshole glide over my dick, other times the bottom was tense or inexperienced and it felt like you describe, like I was fucking nothing.

Don't downplay the surrounding ass cheeks. The best ass is jiggly and yet firm. Ass muscles put up too much resistance.

There's an ideal ratio between your dick type and the asshole.

Instead of fucking 30yo men, you should try fucking another teenager, one who is right and whose guts haven't become leathery from being fucked too much.
>>
>>5451310
Implying that peristalsis isn't a thing.
>>
>>5451364
legs over the shoulders, rear entry while laying flat, reverse and normal cowgirl where they lean way forward have all worked for me. laying flat/side entry with one leg pulled up too. standing rear entry and sitting on a table with the legs up can work. traditional doggy style is the worst IME esp if you have a lazy bottom
>>
File: not-sure-about-abortion.jpg (13 KB, 400x100) Image search: [Google]
not-sure-about-abortion.jpg
13 KB, 400x100
>>5451263
this is why you can't trust faggots!
i agree on the condom tho, just not the solution.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.