[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Litte Sister
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
how do you deal with your little sister who ist pretty af when you're a transgirl? It really sucks staying at your parents house over christmas when she and her bf are hanging around plus my brother and his gf. They are all pretty people like it should be and my parents are so proud of them. My mother treats her like a princess and calls me by my old name. I feel like shit ;_;

does this get any better?
>>
>does this get any better?

No; it gets worse. It gets much, much worse. Any happiness you have at this point in your life will diminish in the years to come. Any joy in your soul will be crushed.
>>
File: 1450416421751.jpg (109 KB, 1916x1076) Image search: [Google]
1450416421751.jpg
109 KB, 1916x1076
I see room for improvement here. It's very possible for you to meet people who handle your being trans better than your parents do.
Even just knowing what's bothering you helps.
I resented girls for a long time without really understanding that it was because I envied them.
>>
Idk if it gets worse but if I was you I would just stop hanging around my family. Its not fair and you deserve what your sister has. I also would have been pretty and the perfect pretty blonde wealthy suburban girl if I was born female but I wasn't and so im fucked and have to settle for an overall shity life
>>
>>5450633

well...

>>5450683

>Even just knowing what's bothering you helps.
>I resented girls for a long time without really understanding that it was because I envied them

That's crystal clear to me. I envie that she has a handsome tall bf, that she can behave like a little bitch and get away with it day in day out, that she can wear feminine stuff while my mother said I shouldn't wear a dress around the house because it wouldn't be appropriate because reasons...

>>5450691

Yeah that's what I'm thinking but at the same time my parents are the only realistic option to get FFS...
>>
> not having a lazy NEET christmas cake imouto that doesn't do anything but sleep, watch cartoons and chat with her gay drag queen online friend
It feels good being equally disappointing to your parents.
>>
>>5450772

the problem is that cispeople can become 'normal' and live up to societal standards at any time they want or have to. Nowadays everyone can be a lazy NEET till 25 and still have many options. Being trans makes you an outcast forever and you can't do anything about it...
>>
>>5450755
then suck up to them so you can get a slice of what your sister has, only option unless you want to wait till 30. My moms helping me with FFS its the only reason i don't wanna kill myself yet
>>
>>5450633
An hero?
>>
File: IMG_20151222_165550844_HDR.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1456) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151222_165550844_HDR.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1456
I think I just witnessed a lesbian chaser on okcupid. I never experienced a girl being that straightforward about sex. She sent me really naughty pics of herself and started dirty talk immediately while masturbating. I was like wtf and then when my autism showed she said that it's 'offensive' that I'm not aroused.

I also thought it was a guy posing as a girl but it wouldn't make much sense and we made a timestamp so I wonder if this is real.

I mean on dating sites it's 99% guys hitting on me and the few girls I met never were even remotely that straightforward about sex.
>>
>>5450620
My two younger sisters aren't into make up, and tries their hardest not being ditsy high schoolers.
I'm glad, had they been hyper feminine with boyfriends I'd probably die.
>>
>>5450620
I have 2 married sisters who both have kids. While the senpai is generally nice enough to me, I am totally an outcast and bystander at any event. So if you think it sucks now, just wait till your sister gets married and has kids and you're still a lonely tranny.
>>
I guess I lucked out. My little sister was my biggest cheerleader and helped me as best she could the entire time.
>>
>>5451735
>While the senpai is generally nice enough to me, I am totally an outcast and bystander at any event.
>just wait till your sister gets married and has kids and you're still a lonely tranny.

Iktf anon. My brother and his wife just had their second daughter.

Transitioning completely wrecked my life. I will never have the social satus or level of success that my brother has accomplished.

I'm always going to be that disappointing outcast freak to them. I just want to have a family where I belong.
>>
>>5453498
You chose to throw that away. Don't blame anyone but yourself for what you have become.
>>
File: ohyou.gif (127 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
ohyou.gif
127 KB, 500x500
>>5453498
but we are your family now...and we always will be.
>>
>>5453638
Kek
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.