[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Assumptions?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: Assumptions.png (42 KB, 300x208) Image search: [Google]
Assumptions.png
42 KB, 300x208
What are your assumptions (BE HONEST)?

>Ugly women are lesbians
>Beautiful women have no need to be lesbian.
>Twink (effeminate) men are gay
>Manly men can get an pussy (no need to be >gay).
>Beautiful women can be bi
>MtF over 90% of time is bad news transition.
>FtM over 90% of time is bad news transition.
>>
>Men are out of touch insecure assholes
>Jews think they are superior
>Religious people are anti lgbt
>Atheists think they are superior
>Conservatives don't have human empathy
>>
>Trannies are mentally ill and the biggest source of shitposting
>>
Anyone who won't date a post-op mtf is chaser scum
>>
>>5449864
>Men put their dick before anything else in the world
>People identifying as otherkin or whatever are the most insecure kind of normies
>FtM tend to have autistic tendencies
>Mtf tend to have a distorted vision of femininity
>Women hate other women
And I feel like the first and the last are getting more true to be day by day
>>
>>5449864

>LGBTQ is not unified (from my observation):
>[L]Lesbians hate the gays
>[G]Gays hate the lesbians
>[L,G] Hate [T] Transsexuals
>[Q] is a social pariah.
>>
>>5449952
I'm [L] and I love the gays, they don't want to get in our pants, and don't question our thirst on the pussy
>>
>>5449952
lesbians and gays hate each other? naw, it's them vs bi
>>
>hateful people on lgbt like to pretend everyone else is hateful to make their own insecurities less ugly
>they stir the shitpot with threads like this to validate this delusion
>90% of people gay or straight or trans or whatever are normal regular people who live day to day relatively enjoying life and not being a shitheel
>>
>>5449964
I thought lesbians became fag hags and treated effeminate gay men as toy poodles.

VICE VERSA

Manly men turn butch lesbians into their bro friends.
>>
>>5449864
>trannies don't belong in LGBT
>insane feminists have destroyed our credibility - what little we had - by forcing trannies on us, parading around the worst flamers, and wasting resources on gender politics
>pride parades are for whiners, crazies, and losers
>bisexuals get treated like garbage by gays and lesbians, who have no sense of empathy now that their own social power is relatively higher
>all these new letters that mean nothing that keep getting added on to the movement make all of us look dumber and whinier
>>
>>5449963
I do. You're a bunch of lying cunts who only want Chad's cock, but you can't get it. Some of you are so pretentious that you believe you canbe tops and bottom. You don't have sex, you have foreplay. All lesbian sinner should be stripped naked and kept in a barn for milking and breeding purpose.
>>
>lesbians hate bi people
>trans women have bad voices
>trans men are chubby/fat
>tumblr identity politics can suck my assignment
>lots of people fake being bi
>drag queens are usually obnoxious and annoying and hate bi ad trans people
>>
>Everyone has massive victim complexes and thinks that their victimhood matters more than others
>>
>>5449974
no no no
you're thinking straight women
>>
>>5449984
Why is you mad son?
>>
>if youre trans and refuse gender reassignment surgery (and you can afford it) youre not legit
>>
>>5450002
Truth brother, speak that truth over the congregation of LGBT users.
>>
>Ugly women are feminists, regardless of sexuality
>>
>>5449971
People ARE hateful on 4chan though,
To me 4chan is the place where you can express your bad side, humans spontaneously fall into the prejudice, as you see here, there is no effort made to get out of it
>90% of people gay or straight or trans or whatever are normal regular people who live day to day relatively enjoying life and not being a shitheel
That's what I think too
>>5449984
ask your mother why she treated you that way instead of reporting your shit on everyone with a pussy
>>
>>5449996
It's not victim complex, It's being more sensible to your feelings than your reason (since you can't "feel" other's pain", you have to understand it)
= Being a (lazy) human
>>
>women hate women
>most straight dudes would love to have a gay bestfriend but are afraid to admit it
>trans-people are ill and transitioning is the best yet still shitty way to deal with this illness
>LGBT+ is becomming more ridiculous every year
>homosexual people are entitled by default because of muh homo-discrimination
>>
Being trans is completely unrelated to being gay/bi/les and I have no idea why they attached onto our issues

Might as well be Gays, Bisexuals, Lesbians, and Plumbers For Fair Union Rights, their issues are not the same as ours
>>
>most zoos are just too ugly to get a real gf/bf and don't deserve pure animal love
>except me
>>
>>5450033
Correct an incorrect fact that someone gives you and watch the victim complex
>>
>>5450052
I see what you mean but I don't think that is a complex, to me that's the way people act when they're lazy/dumb
They're being "stuck up" [on their own impressions=sensations]
>>
>>5449864
>all the women with the best personalities are gay
>Straight women are extremely homophobic to rial men but they just pretend not to be
>All man haters are political lesbians who are most likely straight
>trans women online are the fringe in opinion and such
>everyone hates bi people
>>5450043
>Might as well be Gays, Bisexuals, Lesbians, and Plumbers For Fair Union Rights,
that seems reasonable to me so obviously i have a problem
>>
>Women hate women
>women dont actually care about looking good unless its for attracting men
>men are 100x more vain which is why lesbians are ugly, Straight and gay men tend to care about looks more than anything
>>
>gays who aren't ugly are sloots
>bi guys won't ever settle down with a guy, and if they do they're probably just gay
>most of the women who identify as bi are just attention whores
>about a half of trannies are mentally ill
>literally no one gives a shit about lesbians, I really don't get why they're always the loudest voices in the room
>there's gotta be a correlation between 'tism, anime, and being a mtf, I see it too much on 4chan to be a coincidence
>>
>>5450161
all of these are true tho.
>>
>OP is a faggot
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.