[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First Time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1
File: pn48.png (1 MB, 970x2910) Image search: [Google]
pn48.png
1 MB, 970x2910
So after an initial rejection and what seemed like a temporary interest afterwards in me that he denied when confronted about it, I have finally convinced a friend of mine I've been crushing on for a long time to do the deed.

Only problem is I'm a virgin.

How do I make sure he has the best time ever? I definitely lean submissive, and have a bit of experience with toys, but not actual intimacy. Pretty much whatever is ok, but I'd rather it not involve my dick. (I won't freak out or anything if it does, but eh)

I'm pretty sure he's mostly straight and just yoloing it, but I'd like to give it a shot.
>>
>>5448884
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJscrxxl_Bg
>>
>>5448911
Thank you for your words of wisdom, assuming he doesn't back out I will!
>>
>>5448884
If you coerce him its rape. Don’t rape him. Just find someone whom you don’t have to coerce.
>>
>>5448884

When in doubt, suck it out.
>>
>>5448960
So when I haggle with a person at a flea market I'm raping them?
>>
>>5448960
Ahhhh, what? I'm not coercing him though, I don't think, I just asked him and he said yolo,

I told him I didn't really expect him too and that no was an option. I sure hope that's not rape, right? what counts as coercement?
>>
>>5448969

If they're a womyn, yes.
>>
Uh, so, now that we've established that I'm gonna do it and that it's probably not rape, any actual advice?
>>
>>5449064
Stay Chill.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BD140nCDps
>>
>>5449064

Train your throat.

Also, douche beforehand.
>>
>>5449070
Will do.

>>5449074
Oh, right, it has been a while since I did that. I guess deepthroating silicone just gets boring after a while.
>>
>>5449114

Yeah, but it's still a poor substitute for a real meatlog tickling your tonsils 'till you snarfle down the nut butter. It's easy to deepthroat when you control the rhythm, but the best deepthroat is when he controls the rhythm (preferably with his fingers tangled in your hair).
>>
Suck him off. Make eye contact. Swallow. Worship his cock.

Even mostly straight dudes will often get a thrill out of having their manhood worshiped.
>>
>>5449160

This.

Prove you're better than real women by giving his dick the attention it deserves. With your mouth. As often as he wants. Whenever he wants. Even if he's just watching TV with you in the middle of the day, then abruptly pushes your face down to the growing tent in his pants...
>>
>>5449174
Also, practice a little dirty talk. Be flirty. Compliment him. It's good to tempt him, just don't get pushy - folks get turned off or scared by that.

A 'no' now may turn into a 'yes' later. Men are mostly horndogs, and the idea of a friend who will eagerly suck your cock on request can be perversely exciting even to a mostly straight man.
>>
>>5448884
The guy you're gonna have sex with is probably bi/homo, no straight guy is gonna want to get laid with trannies unless they are drunk.
>>
>>5449206

Or it's a really, ridiculously hot post-op tranny.
>>
>>5449208
Maybe but once they see the cock, they won't want to have anything to do with that tranny no matter how attractive they may be. You're gonna get friendzoned and that's about it.
>>
>>5449215

I said post-op. Which implies a lack of cock.

Or anything idemtifiable as a cock, anyway. I don't think it's a cock once you turn it inside-out.
>>
>>5449218
Yeah that would probably be the only way. Unless you have your genital removed surgically(which is costly and risky) and manage to conceal your past from the guy successfully, you won't stand much of a chance to sway them to you. And from what I hear trans folks have it difficult, discrimination in the workforce, in daily public life, amongst family, friends, etc. In fact, unless you are born with good looks(or got plastic surgery with your "transition")you probably won't get much opportunities in life socially, and economically. Tough but that's the way society is.
>>
>>5449146
Oh god yes, I'd love if he did that. I worry he might not be okay with pushing me. Here's hoping.

>>5449160
Mmm. I felt conflicted at first about looking him in the eyes, cause I mostly still look like a guy, but it would really be a shame not too.

>>5449174
Aha, eh, I'm lucky he even said yes once, but I'll try not to deny him anything.

>>5449191
I had a suspicion but he's never straight with me. Hah. I made a pun. Kill me.

>>5449206
Idk desu, he's pretty open but he's made it pretty clear he likes girls and I doubt he considers me one, even if we're good friends.

>>5449208
>>5449218
Sadly not post-op. As for looks, idk, I don't consider myself a good judge of my looks.

>>5449215
You think so? I hope not. I was thinking I might just cover it somehow, but idk how without making my butt inaccessible.
>>
>>5449226
Oh, he knows I'm trans btw.
>>
>>5449234
>>5449240
He's probably taking pity on you. Or fetishing you which ever comes first. You probably best avoid having sex with him unless he genuinely likes you or you are otherwise gonna regret it later on. From the looks of it, its heading towards a one-night stand with no substance or anything behind it other than him using your body for his pleasure/fetish.
>>
>>5449248

> implying being coerced into sucking dick isn't its own reward
>>
>>5449255
You're just setting yourself up for exploitation. You ought to treat yourself with more respect or people are gonna take advantage of you and trust me its gonna bite you hard in the ass.
>>
>>5449261

Me, being exploited?

On the contrary. They're the ones letting me slobber on their knob without even asking for anything in return. I'm the one exploiting their need for a warm, wet hole.
>>
>>5449271
You sound pretty desperate. Well whatever works for ya.

Good luck and good night.
>>
>>5449248
A part of me tells me to not think about that, but another considers the possibility you're right. I don't think he's using me, he didn't even ask, it just sort of segued into that naturally while talking about something unrelated. But I don't want this to hurt either of us. And on reflection being a human fleshlight maybe isn't the best idea.

>>5449271
Not me btw
>>
>>5449271
And to you, seriously? I like dick as much as the next person but come on.
>>
>>5449282
There's always the chance you can end up hurting your friendship with your friend if you have sex with him. Unless both you and your friend are willing to take it to the next level in your relationship, its probably going to end up being awkward. Again, unless both of you have strong feelings for each other you probably should avoid it.

And I apologize for calling you girls "trannies" it was an error in my part as you are really girls.

Well like I said earlier good night.
>>
>>5449295
I have to admit I doubt he has any real feelings for me even if I don't think he'd tell me. Thanks for your advice. Good night.
>>
>>5449234
Eye contact with him during the blowjob is important.

If you want to encourage him to take charge, bring him to the edge a couple of times and then back off.
>>
>>5450207
Oh, and also? No means no. If he wants to stop, stop. You can't take it personally.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.