[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I've basically always been single <I turn 29 in 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: lilo crey.jpg (30 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
lilo crey.jpg
30 KB, 450x338
>I've basically always been single
<I turn 29 in 2 days
why don't the gods kill me? Maybe I could get bf if I actually did social things and went to gay bars and didn't just talk to guys out of boredom on grindr with no intention to meet
>>
>>5448000
why 4chan doesn't have bluetexting

how very VERY rude
>>
>I've basically always been single
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>5448004
i semi-had a bf for like a month when i was 15
he was 14

then he cheated on me with some chink
i later became friends with said chink
and yea

since then
i suppose i've been too autistic
i've met with guys and become fairly good "friends"
but conversation rarely came easily
and anytime I tried... promoting? upgrading? the relationship it was just a no...

i'm not THAT ugly
>>
>>5448018
Then with my wizard powers I cast a powerful spell on you that makes you download grindr and hookup with many guys before your 29th birthday. now get to it normie.
>>
>>5448085
but i dont wanna hook up!!!! ;_________________; i want bf
>>
>>5448106
that's how you get a bf, find people that are willing to hook up with you and if you are sexually compatible and wake up next to each other instead of going separate ways, you start dating. Even I as a wizard knows this.
>>
>>5448106
>aged 29
>writing like 13
I think I found a problem for you.
>>
>>5448000
>basically
kys f.am
>>
>>5448000

I found my current boyfriend on 4chan.
>>
>>5448900
>>5448000
op post your location and maybe someone other lonely homo will be desperate enough to give you a chance
south outer burbs of twin cities here
>>
>>5448000

29th? Me too! I'll be 25.
>>
>>5448918

I guess we were both kind of lonely, but I wouldn't say desperate. We're both bi and met through a discussion about programming. Wasn't even on /lgbt/.
>>
>>5448936
oh I didn't mean that as an attack on you I was serious
>>
>>5448106
maybe you are fat and ugly, get lipo and plastic surgeries
>>
I can feel your pain bro, im 26, virgin and ugly af.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.