[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a trans girl and I'm really bad at sex. Or it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1434821814003.jpg (151 KB, 647x1024) Image search: [Google]
1434821814003.jpg
151 KB, 647x1024
I'm a trans girl and I'm really bad at sex.
Or it's the partners I pick, erectile dysfunction and all.

The point is that they can never get their dicks in me, my bp is too tight and shit and I can't seem to relax.

Has anyone tried poppers? do they work well? share some experiences!

Oh, and if yall have tips please share
>>
Certain kinds of poppers can cause permanent vision loss. Avoid them if you value your sight.
>>
Fuck off degenerate, any retard knows that practice makes perfect in regards to fitting bigger things up your ass. You don't need to use drugs. just buy a dildo or two.
>>
>>5447675
You're supposed to practice anal by yourself for weeks before you attempt it with a partner.

Do people ever do basic fucking research?
>>
>>5447675
Try valiun
>>
File: Capture.png (359 KB, 598x485) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
359 KB, 598x485
>>5447694
different person here. If I do it regularly, would half a week be enough time to get ready for my first time?
>>
tfw ive always wanted to have an encounter with a girl with dink, the closest i ever got was in june and she told me i was too short (5'11") also am i gay because i like trans grills?
>>
>>5448987

> too short

I hope you told her she was too manly.
>>
>>5448993
she was actually very passable. it shocked me when she told me she was trans.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.