[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gay men who hang out with fag hags, I have just one question. Why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (780 KB, 2727x1802) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
780 KB, 2727x1802
Gay men who hang out with fag hags, I have just one question. Why?
>>
I have straight male fag hags, does that count?
>>
I have more girl friends beucase. I don't consider them fag hags at all.
>>
So, now gay men can't have female friends? What's the reason this time? Gender-appropriation? Fuck!
>>
Women are an illness who needs them when we get artifical wombs? Women are parasites and you fags know it.
>>
>>5447951
I'm not talking about normal female friends, I'm talking about the weirdos who only want to be your friend because you are gay.
>>
>>5447962
You dumbass, semen don't magically become babies by themselves. You need an egg too.
>>
>>5447916
then maybe you dont have fag hags. OP didnt call all women fag hags. just that they exist
>>
>>5447978

Ok, Miss McGowan.
>>
>>5447987
>Miss McGowan.
Who? stop being sad pathetic pieces of shit and blaming women for all your problems
>>
>>5447993
LOL

You don't get what I meant.
>>
>>5447993
Nice knee-jerk reaction, SJW-san
>>
>>5448021
You are going to be called reactionary soon.

Because you don't pretend to be an angel online whom punishes mean faggots.
>>
>>5447633
because i'm lonely
>>
>>5447970
There are two types of fag hags: the social justice type and the delusional fatties. The social justice fag hags want to be involved in gay culture but aren't gay themselves so they collect gay men to get gay cred. The delusional fatties think that someday their gay bff will throw them a bone or become straight because they are so compelling despite being shapeless blobs with no personality. Fag hags suck.
>>
File: Potato.jpg (63 KB, 379x282) Image search: [Google]
Potato.jpg
63 KB, 379x282
>>5447633
Homo sexuality is an abomination, i truly believe this. Ask me anything.
>>
File: ScienceMagicwithBeards.jpg (86 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
ScienceMagicwithBeards.jpg
86 KB, 1280x853
>>5447962
The robo-womb goes in the boipouchzki yeah? I'm OK with this.
>>
Well, I'm not the most masculine guy, and while I have many male friends now, I used to have many female friends, and that was fine with me. As long as a woman doesn't treat me like a cute little Chihuahua who's so cute and fascinating to look at and be around because I'm gay, then we're cool.
>>
>>5448195
its the equivalent of the trans chasers
>>
>>5448214
what is an abomination?
>>
im more upset by hag fags, those gay dudes who are so effeminate and are only friends with girls and go shopping at the mall and have fruity drinks and have girl talk!
>>
>>5448393
I don't understand that lyfe either, but why does it rustle your jimmies? Maybe those little flaming homosexuals know exactly what they're doing. Maybe they're playing the long-con on the vaginal jew. Maybe they scooped up some panties while doing so. Such resourcefulness is an attractive quality in a man.
>>
>>5448428
there are far less undercover straight dudes than you'd think
>>
>>5448428
>undercover straight dudes
Boy... you're not even wrong.
>>
>>5448476
you meant to reply to the post above you right
>>
>>5448488
I did. It's the internet that's wrong.
>>
I like dick. Pretty gay.

Where's my free fag vagina

I WANT IT NOW
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.