[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are we hated by both the far right and SJWs who see us as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52
File: image.jpg (151 KB, 997x781) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151 KB, 997x781
Why are we hated by both the far right and SJWs who see us as their pets?
>>
We must be doing something right then
>>
because you're a failure of a son
>>
Really, everybody hates us.

For some reason it became trendy to accept us and we took advantage of it. But there are really few straight people who deep down don't uncomfortable around non-straight and/or trans people.

If it weren't 'uncool' to hate us, I'm sure even the most accepting people would like to keep away from us.
>>
She must be mad because her plastic face looks both, generic and uncanny.
>>
>"gay men are misogynistic"
>We must be doing something right then

>She must be mad because her plastic face looks both, generic and uncanny.
>immediately resorts to attacking her appearance

wow OP i wonder why
>>
File: 1450657117644.gif (1 MB, 446x469) Image search: [Google]
1450657117644.gif
1 MB, 446x469
>2015
>being a man
>>
>>5447520
Called gay men aids ridden drug whores

You'd be indignant if people said the same about women
>>
>>5447532
source

also, no, is that not to be expected? lmao
>>
Once you take out the sexual aspect of women what is there to like about them?
>>
>>5447520
Yeah, because nobody attacks LGBT's appearance, hm?

Only first world women whom want to be taken seriously as actresses while having a frozen face get that, right?
>>
>>5447466
She's not wrong, gay men are trash.
>>
>>5447595
what the fuck are you even saying
>>
>>5447591
I don't really have a sexual or romantic interest in women but I still generally find them preferable to be around compared to men.
>>
>>5447599
How is attacking a person's appearance misogynic?

She obviously don't have a well functioning face for acting.
>>
>>5447466
Daily reminder that clickbait is just marketing shenanigans.

Rose for example, hasn't had a good career since the last of Marilyn Manson's cum oozed out of her. There was a kinda-sorta comeback, but unfortunately she got into a car accident and ruined her moneymaker. (Hence the plastic face.) Now she is left without acting talent, personality, youth, and the face is gone. Of course she's going to scream crazy things for attention. Attention=money.

Clickbait!
>>
>>5447620
nothing he said was compelling. it was the equivalent of going "well you're ugly you're stupid and you have a big butt and you like to smell your butt take that feminazi cunt"
like what does her appearance have to do with any of this?
>>
>>5447639
That she is the spitting image of the overprivileged first worlder white women with a frozen face. Expecting this marble looking face to convey emotions is laughble.

Again, how is that misogynic?

Why can she call up on the "faggots" and get away, and I can't say anything about this sort of desperate for fame people who want to taken seriously as actors?
>>
>>5447466
if women are so great why do they need help from gay men
>>
>>5447692
girl honestly why are you even doing this? You look like a lot lizard that just recovered from a beating that her pimp gave her. your face looks swollen and actually your arms and chest look swollen where are your collarbones? are you some type of gelatinous government experiment to see if a human can survive without some bones? this would explain you big ass head, damn im not even kidding you look like bobblehead that went to a hoodrat makeover party and got recruited by the neighborhood goon "jamal" as his new main bitch because his last one caught too many venereal diseases and died please work on your body bitch
>>
>>5447466
>gay men don't physically attack women
>gay men just talk shit
>Women talk shit to women all the fucking time
>Women as much as men were against women getting the right to vote
>black men got the right to vote before women even though feminists of the time helped them
>straight black men beat women call them bitches and hoes
I had to get all /pol/ up in this bitch. Fuck this cunt with her bullshit. How are you going to make a claim like that without any fucking evidence to back it up? I don't know who this bitch is, but fuck her if she really believes this shit.
>>
That means we're finally not just LGBT anymore. We're white cis men like everyone else.
>>
>>5447466
I'm really looking forward to the bit where she bravely and heroically denounces the muslim community for not doing their part too...
>>
>>5447709
Sure., and hang the faggots, beucase they make first worlder white women so uncortable!
>>
>>5447728
Right?

I'm waiting for the alarming stats about domestic violence faggots make women go through. Not to mention the sexual abuse.
>>
>gay men are more misogynistic than straight men
>making negative generalizations of protected groups

I thought this was sjw taboo
>>
>>5447715
>I had to get all /pol/ up in this bitch
youre embarrassing yourself
>>
Once progressives deem you sufficiently successful they treat you as the enemy

Notice how they hate asians and ignore how well they do at the same time. Gays are almost equal so theyre slowly starting to turn on them.

The only time this isnt the case is when they themselves become part of the "equal" class, theb they ignore reality to keep their ideology alive as it necessitates victimhood. See: Feminism and privileged white women in the west
>>
>>5447692
I'm really, really tired of upper middle class educated white women telling me how much theyre oppressed and how much this cosmic patriarchy benefits me as a poor black man with no father. I hate laying my victim status bare but they force me
>>
>>5447745
Nah.

This >>5447709 is embarassing.

Thinking that "attacking" someone's appearance is a big deal, while faggots are getting killed.
>>
http://youtube.com/watch?v=WIv4L9M1ECU

Vid related
>>
>>5447466
Considering feminism keeps pushing "real men..." stuff around, of course gay men have no choice but being misogynistic. Feminism is as much our enemy as christianism.

Really, the only ones who should have a bigger grudge than us gay folk are the trans girls, as feminists are pretty much killing them indirectly and happy about it, too.

Feminism is rotten to the core and the whole world would benefit if it just disappeared.
>>
>>5447771
you're next
>>
>>5447784
>Considering feminism keeps pushing "real men..."
What are you even talking about?
>>
>>5447792
Feminism utilizes "real men do..." arguments to push their opinions around. Ultimately, they use it in a "real men... do what we want them to do", but using a "real men..." narrative is anti-gay.

Although that's only one small issue for feminism.
>>
>>5447803
strawman.
>>
>>5447803
>using a "real men..." narrative is anti-gay.
Why do you say that? Do you think gays can't be "real men"? That's awfully homophobic of you.
>>
>>5447784
Quite, you're right in pointing out they, and their hatred of anyone different means they aren't and never have been anything close to lgbt allies.
>>
>>5447771
>while faggots are getting killed.
which third world country do you live in
>>
>>5447814
So then you're saying it's wrong to be feminine? That it's right to bully those people for not fitting in?

Pretty self explanatory.
>>
>>5447789
It won't be the first attempt, strugling white straight woman.
>>
>>5447819
Are you the person that literally didn't aswered a single question I made to you?
>>
>>5447826
i'm not a woman.
try harder, butthurt reactionary
>>
>>5447829
you deserve nothing
>>
>>5447831
>reactionary
LOL

Sure. You are just as progressive a Miss McGowan, r-right?
>>
>>5447825
I'm not saying that at all. Where are you getting that from?

I don't think there's anything wrong with being feminine. Do feminists say that real men aren't feminine? All I've heard them say is "real men don't rape".
>>
Modern feminist outrage culture is a joke. There's a good reason why most women avoid describing themselves as feminists.
>>
>>5447834
How edgy. Super tolerant and progressive. Very feminist.
>>
>>5447837
Maybe not everyone likes that real man shit they keep pushing on everyone.

Leave it to them to betray everything they claim to stand for.
>>
>>5447846
u sound ugly
>>
>>5447850
Again, I'm don't see why you're assuming "real man" has anything to do with being gay or feminine.
>>
>>5447857
Not like you can hear what I sound like, but I won't judge you for loving saying random things with no meaning at all.
>>
>>5447864
>"real man"
Why force that concept on people. The level of hypocrisy is disgusting.
>>
>>5447885
It's just a slogan, I don't see why people are getting so worked up about it.
>>
>>5447900
It's more than a slogan. It's a form of validation and control on how, and whom, can be called "a man".

It's disgusting, and it makes no sense.
Who are the "fake men"? LOL.

Who are the "real women"?
Who are "fake women"?

I don't think we want to know, hm?
>>
>>5447907
>It's a form of validation and control on how, and whom, can be called "a men".
It's no more control that society's pre-existing definition of what a "real man" is, and feminism's definition is rather broader. It doesn't have any real meaning other than to express a concept - you don't lose any right or privileges from failing to match their idea of what a man is.
>>
>>5447914
I'm sorry, I made many typos.

I agree, the feminism's definiton could be broader...

But that's it. It's still trying to say who must be called a real men x those who don't.

It's not a prize. There's nothing to be proved. There's nothing to be judge.

If you are a man, you are man.
>>
>>5447480
my only problem with gays is when they bring sexuality into a non sexual activity. i don't need to know your fucking gay if were just playing video games.
>>
>>5447914
Not them but not everyone wants to be a "real man" you picking that as a way to mock others says a lot.
>>
>>5447920
>>5447857
>>5447834
>>5447831
>>5447819

Samefag.
>>
File: 1382928361968.jpg (12 KB, 282x300) Image search: [Google]
1382928361968.jpg
12 KB, 282x300
>>5447466
we aren't pussy whipped so our only option is to see women for as terrible as they are
>>
>>5447928
This.

We don't rate then higher because we are hard.

/end.
>>
>straight men raping and killing women
>gay guys are more misogynistic
Even if it were true, thanks to my gay privilege I can safely dismiss women's opinions of me and my kind, as they hold zero power over us.
>>
>>5447466
She's a cunt. A women's rights event was originally intended to be hosted at a hotel owned by a Brunei sultan who shits all over human rights in his country. People wanted to boycott and she got vaginahurt because "no gay men support women".

She's fucking delusional.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>>5447466
a gay male couple has two times as much male-privilege than a straight couple (even more if they are a monogam-ish gay male couple).
>>
File: 1393726845581.png (92 KB, 448x336) Image search: [Google]
1393726845581.png
92 KB, 448x336
>all the people in this thread denying misogyny then calling her a cunt
>>
>>5447532
No, she didn't.

>>5447595
>Yeah, because nobody attacks LGBT's appearance, hm?
Not feminists, no.

LGBT is seriously back-stabbing feminism by now, and this board is one of the more extreme examples.

A good example of a homosexual man who got his shit straight would be John Stoltenberg. Doesn't go around whining about how cunts should be punched in the face for criticizing him, no, instead goes around holding talks under homosexual groups about the problem of misogyny in gay male culture.

Gay men can be very good friends of women, but just because they don't want to have sex with women doesn't automatically make them respectful towards women. They have to make a conscious effort if they mean to be supportive of women's issues.
>>
>>5447520

This post basically summed it up perfectly and one would wonder why people are still bothering to throw insults at her after reading this.

How much lacking in self awareness can one possibly be?

The news article is obviously being sensationalist. "Attacks LGBT community." Yeah because every critique is an attack on the same level as the bigoted hostility of the extreme right-wing, am I right? No, there is a difference between a well-meaning critique and outright hostility.
>>
>>5447466
>attacks the LGBT for failing to campaign for feminism
>the political movement that blocked healthcare for T's
>the political movement that attempted to erase the LG by claiming they were choices and everyone is B until society programs them
>the political movement that worships a presidential candidate because of what's between her legs and has excused her for helping pass DOMA
>the political movement that has hated the LGBT community and has been attempting to dismantle it up until the late 80's when they decided to infiltrate it instead to use us as shields against criticism
Why would the LGBT community campaign for feminism? It would be like blacks supporting the KKK just because they claimed to only hate Jews now
>>
>>5449823
>>the political movement that blocked healthcare for T's
[citation needed]

>>the political movement that attempted to erase the LG by claiming they were choices and everyone is B until society programs them
[citation needed]

>>the political movement that worships a presidential candidate because of what's between her legs and has excused her for helping pass DOMA
[citation needed]

>>the political movement that has hated the LGBT community and has been attempting to dismantle it up until the late 80's when they decided to infiltrate it instead to use us as shields against criticism
[citation needed]

Nice try anon. Nice try.
>>
>>5447466
She's courting that sultan dick and that sultan oil money. So what? This is nothing new. Next week it will be another hip hop black feminist courting that Jay-Z or that Dr. Dre BBC and dank herbs and money. Or some lesbian feminist courting some rich stuck up lesbian republican old money bitch.

Why do people treat the women who make money being feminists as being legit? Show me a feminist who DONATES to feminist causes, try and find one of those that's worthless. It's hard. But all of these ones tweeting, hashtagging, or writing books in order to make money, of course they're scum.

There's people who make money off of good causes, and people who spend money on good causes. The latter are what you want to pay attention to. The former are the worst people on earth. Think charities for Africa that keep 99% of the proceeds, and charge $10,000 for one back of oatmeal. Just because they use Christian hashtags and wear all white doesn't mean they're trustworthy.

Seriously, when has this bitch ever marched somewhere where she got sprayed by a cop with a firehose?
>>
>>5449618

I think it's not that gay men are more misogynistic, it's just that you get an unfiltered male opinion on woman. The percentages of misogynists is likely the same gay or straight, but the straights have reason to hide it
>>
File: how gay is too gay.png (55 KB, 463x376) Image search: [Google]
how gay is too gay.png
55 KB, 463x376
Homosexuals are an odd group to attack.
Hets have a reason to appease females. They should want to impress them. We do not.
Who gives a fuck? If a girl tells me that I'm misogynistic, I have no reason to argue with her. Maybe if I wanted to fuck her, I would. But I really do not give a shit. We aren't the people that are going to respond to this kind of thing.
>>
>>5447591
exactly lmao
we have no reason to give a fuck about what they think. show us respect and we will respect you
>>
>>5449829
Not the anon you're responding to an I don't know about the LGB stuff but he is right on the healthcare issue.
>http://theterfs.com/terfs-trans-healthcare/
You must be from outside North America and aren't still trying to fight it which might be why you didn't know.
>>
>>5449921
Since when are TERFs representative of feminism?
Hell, they're a sub-section of radical feminists which are a sub-section of feminists.
And then those TERFs who oppose health care for transsexuals are probably yet again a sub-section of all TERFs. (It only means "trans exclusionary" after all, if you don't mind me reminding the actual meaning of the acronym beyond its use as a slur.)

So you have, what, maybe 2% of feminists opposing transsexual health care and promoting violence, and this justifies the anti-feminist fear mongering >>5449823 is doing? I don't think so. It's quite likely a shill from /pol/ under disguise.
>>
The term TERF has become pretty meaningless on the meanwhile and some people are giving radfems more and more reason to start defending those accused of being "TERF".

http://www.feministcurrent.com/2015/11/10/why-i-no-longer-hate-terfs/

Pointing at the clear, evidenced problems with TERFdom that are explained in http://theterfs.com/terfs-trans-healthcare/, but then yelling "TERF" at many other radfems because they sound maybe ostensibly similar, is a form of motte and bailey argument.

http://blog.practicalethics.ox.ac.uk/2014/09/motte-and-bailey-doctrines/

You should be careful who you call a TERF. You'll dig yourself a hole by diminishing the usefulness of the term. When some really hardcore TERFs come across you won't have a credible label for them anymore.

(And maybe we should stop using blanket labels altogether and confront all arguments directly with intellectual discourse, but maybe that's asking for too much.)
>>
>>5447839
this tbhfam. women are scared of labeling themselves as feminists because they don't want to be associated with third wave feminism twats.
straight men keep up with feminazi shit because they want to fuck them. gay guys are in the same sport, straight girls are. the difference is, that feminazis are constantly attacking men, i.e. gay men too, while girls aren't getting attacked. the biggest anti-feminists I've met were all females (who surprisingly enough were hardcore equalists).

third wave feminism is literally the worst thing western society has to offer.
>>
>>5449951

It's really funny when some dude tries to be smart with terms like "xth wave feminism" and has absolutely no idea what the fuck he's even talking about.

You probably meant second wave feminism.

But I don't even know. You're obviously so ignorant on feminism you just spew random buzzwords around trying to start shit.
>>
>>5449845
rational what means not understandable to feminism. please only adress a problem if you agree, that it exists, thank you.
>>
>>5449926
TERFS are feminist whether other feminist like it or not. What's the percentage of feminists who actively trying to fix what the TERFS did and not just saying they support it? How much does it need to be to represent feminism? What are "real" feminists doing to stop "fake" feminists from hurting us? So far all I've seen are excuses.
>They're not really with us so we're ignoring them
Real big help. While you shove them under the rug trans all over the US and Canada are committing suicide because they can't get the treatment they need. If feminism is really on our side they'd help fight the TERFS instead of trying to pretend they don't exist. They've proven that their small size doesn't matter
>>
women tend to think irrationally in the eyes of men. feminists peak at that. I like decent women more than men, but I despise feminists.

maybe it's simply, that feminism is wrong as it is right now?! I know, that women don't get to hear this, but I don't know a single male, who isn't against modern feminism. the straight dudes have to keep up with that bullshit, so women don't get to hear it from them.
I wonder how feminists would react if they ever sat with a group of average men, who were having a boy's night.
everyone but feminists hates feminists. that doesn't make them misogynist. feminists are just dumb cunts.
>>
I am right-leaning but I have no problems with gay men.

I strongly dislike lesbians just from personal experience and from frequenting this board from time to time trans people just seem to be mentally ill fuckups that increasingly try to convert people to get as fucked up as they are.

Gay men are "bro-tier" to use that shitty term.
>>
File: 0eVzVMB.png (380 KB, 577x784) Image search: [Google]
0eVzVMB.png
380 KB, 577x784
>>5449970
They're just an outdated movement that has no place in a western first world country. They're needed in some places but have no purpose here. That's why their campaigning against manspreading and crap like that. They have nothing left to do but getting women to buy crap like pic related is too profitable. Modern feminism is not as stupid but just as useless and MRA
>>
>>5449983
there still is some inequality, but that doesn't need such a wide movement to adress it. it doesn't help, that most feminists are too dense to even see where the inequality is, but try to find some where there isn't any.
I tend to agree though, feminism as it is is outdated.
>>
>>5449995
Their solutions to fighting what little inequality is left tends to be moronic
>there are not enough women in STEM so we should boycott it
>>
>>5449959
>What's the percentage of feminists who actively trying to fix what the TERFS did and not just saying they support it?
Why the fuck should feminists stop working on their own concerns and start concerning themselves with entirely unrelated things all of a sudden?

You should really read all of this:
http://www.feministcurrent.com/2015/11/10/why-i-no-longer-hate-terfs/

>>5449970
Consider the fact that you're fucking ignorant on feminism and likely haven't read a single book about it?
Do you follow any feminist news sites or blogs?
Have you ever listened to a feminist speech by a famous feminist, even a single one?
Oh...
>>
>>5447466
The right has always hates you for being, in their minds, morally evil. That's okay, it's honest, at least!

SJWs - really, radical feminists - only ever saw gays as 'useful idiots.' They betrayed the movement in the 80s, and long before that, suffragettes betrayed the civil rights movement once they got what they wanted. The moral of the story is to never trust a feminist, nor anyone they bring at their heel claiming to be your ally or fellow traveller.
>>
>>5449995
>>5450009

>Two thirds of illiterate adults in the world are women. Ninety eight per cent of sex trafficking victims are women and girls. Every day, 800 women die from preventable causes related to pregnancy and childbirth.

>Thousands of women around the world are forced to give birth to their rapists’ children, even if the rapist is their father. [I.e. it's incest-rape.] In 31 states, rapists can sue their impregnated victims for custody or visitation rights. Thanks to dozens of abortion restrictions enacted over the past few years, less than a third of women living in the U.S. have reasonable access to abortion, and women throughout the world are subjected to forced child marriage, dowry murders, and female genital mutilation.

Damn, feminism is a really outdated and obsolete movement. Those feminazi should stop trying to end nonexistent violence against women and start championing for LGBT rights immediately!
>>
>>5450018
>Why the fuck should feminists stop working on their own concerns and start concerning themselves with entirely unrelated things all of a sudden?
The same reason feminists expect the LGBT community to drop our concerns and concern ourselves with their cause. If you won't work with us why should we work with you?
>>
>>5450024
>SJWs - really, radical feminists - only ever saw gays as 'useful idiots.' They betrayed the movement in the 80s, and long before that, suffragettes betrayed the civil rights movement once they got what they wanted. The moral of the story is to never trust a feminist, nor anyone they bring at their heel claiming to be your ally or fellow traveller.
Let me guess, you're another ignorant fuck with a /pol/-cum guzzling mouth.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/sep/23/lesbian-gay-happy-family-worlds-apart
>>
File: Dworkin on transsexuality.png (160 KB, 447x852) Image search: [Google]
Dworkin on transsexuality.png
160 KB, 447x852
>>5450034

You're ignoring the fact that throughout the history of feminism, LGBT, and other social justice movements, women have generally been the most likely to support the movements of others, and receive the least amount of support in return.

Do look into the history of women's support for black rights and feminist support for GBT rights.
>>
>>5450041
The Jewish people have done a lot for the black rights movement too but I don't see #BLM doing anything to help fight anti-semitism. What has feminism, not women in general but the political movement, done for the LGBT community. I'm not looking for words they've used to express support I'm looking for action. I can say how much I support women getting paid as much as men as I want but that doesn't mean shit. Unless I get off my ass and do something about it am I really helping?
>>
>>5450075

Do you have any actual citations for all the claims you're making or is this our favorite /pol/ shill again?
>>
>>5450041
>>5450018
So then you're saying it was okay to write a report chartered by congress instructing them to ban private insurance coverage for anything trans like that anon said in >>5449921 ? Criminalizing doctors providing the early incarnations of IC too.

It's also okay to push contemporary treatment to be more regressive and force people to act as stereotypes and then skewer them for it?

You're hypocritical. Radfems have actively attacked and diminished the bodily of groups like lgbt.

Uninvolved is a lie, eliminating someone else's control over their body is a problem you've made
>>
>>5450018
feminism needs acceptance in the masses of ordinary people. if they tolerate feminist-groups who make that impossible, they're simply not fit to do politics.

I have read books of feminists and I have read stuff about feminism. I don't follow any feminist "news" anymore and never did follow any blogs at all. I used to read a lot more, but in the last ~10 years shit has become worse every single month, so I stopped a couple of months ago.
Especially younger feminists are too fucking dumb to think something through and talk out of their assess all the time, because they don't read anything, that isn't relevant to their specific problem.
I have listened to feminist speeches, more than one, less than hundred.

modern feminism is shit. modern feminism is done by women who want to be important but lack any kind of skill.
for one valid point feminists make, there are like 10.000 idiotic, irrational points they bring up, because they are too dumb to think something through.
>>
>>5450041
Women have twice betrayed the gay rights movement, betrayed civil rights before that, and been involved in promoting some of history's most deleterious social movements for centuries, from banning alcohol to shaming men into fighting in WW1.

Women are not the allies of gays, and never have been. Feminists especially.
>>
>>5450079
I just got to this thread, the stuff about you hurting us is widely known here.

>>5449921 from them is pretty good at giving a historical overview, even if they left out the part about prosecuting hospitals who tried handing out stuff along IC lines.

Any of those restrictions, wether it be restrictive doctors forcing patients to act like stereotypes, year long wait periods, you'd find an outrage in abortion.

Instead radical feminist groups like the one you posted that thread push those regressive regs under the guise of protecting. Exactly what the right uses to justify abortion restrictions!
>>
>>5450090
True, if most Millennials see it as regressive and authoritarian, then no wonder the movement is shrinking to irrelevancy.
>>
>>5450031
the anon I responded to was explicitly talking about feminism in the first world. you bring up something, that involves the whole world. of course feminism is needed in pretty much every place but NA and middle Europe.
see why no one takes feminists seriously? you can't follow a simple conversation.

I didn't know the thing about abortions and rapists in the states since I'm not from the USA.
My point still stands. feminism as it is right now it not necessary to solve things like these. half of that point isn't a problem about misogyny, but abortion as another political problem. while this problem is also involved with feminism, it's not a problem, that comes from misogyny, but belief, i.e. no reason to justify the existance of such an aggressive and radical feminist-movement.
>>
>>5450083
It would be great if you didn't delete and repost so often. (You can also just post corrections as an addition.) My response was >>5450079.

>>5450090
>feminism needs acceptance in the masses
If acceptance in the masses means giving up the very ideals of feminism, then that is obviously meaningless.
The point is to make the masses understand the ideals and importance of feminism.

For someone who has supposedly read a lot about feminism, you seem awfully un-empathic to horrors women continue to face even in the first world.

>In 31 states, rapists can sue their impregnated victims for custody or visitation rights. Thanks to dozens of abortion restrictions enacted over the past few years, less than a third of women living in the U.S. have reasonable access to abortion

>>5450094
I would like to see some actual citations from you about these claims, because /pol/ is awfully shilling throughout this whole board with blatant lies since a long time.

>>5450117
>the stuff about you hurting us is widely known here
Widely *believed* would be a better phrasing. Over the past week I've seen dozens and dozens of posts about absolutely deluded lies about feminism, from people (mostly person) either genuinely mentally ill, or really aggressively shilling for /pol/'s opinions, trying to shove them down /lgbt/'s throat.
To see how much spare time some /pol/ idiots have to shitpost on this board, just look at the crude caricatures and other shitposting/spamming in this thread: >>5446243

>>5450130
>you bring up something, that involves the whole world.
As you see, even in the fucking USA, women's situation is pretty horrible. And what makes you think feminists in the first world aren't fighting for problems in other countries too? Raising awareness about FGM was for a large part done with the help of first-world feminists.
>>
Also see the blatant discrimination and other social problems explained in some parts here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_pay_gap_in_the_United_States#Sources
>>
>>5449618
Bawww, those evil LGBT people are stabbing loving, never-been-transphobic, never-set-back-trans-rights feminist scum.
>>
>>5450191
Those poor cis white women!
>>
>>5450185
>Widely *believed*
If calling it that makes you feel better. The bit about actively trying to remove lgbt rights also pretty common belief in IRL lgbt for what it's worth.

I'm going to keep bringing up Houston and your support for the groups that killed HERO by pushing the patently false idea that it would empower predators. Didn't you ever think to look at all the similar laws in the rest of the country that never resulted in what you claim?

I think it's telling, they let their animosity for /lgbt/ push them into spreading fear all over the general public about lgbt and rapists. They've created an atmosphere of fear in Houston where many regular people will now associate lgbt with those nonexistent predators. They've literally helped set back lgbt acceptance and rights by a decade for everyone living in Houston.

How dare you call yourself our ally and call us shills for pointing out what you did.
>>
Feminism AKA the literally most priviliged people on earth bitching about things that are the consequences of living in a free society and being a sexually dimorphic species.

Well, when they're not bitching about absolutely insane things alltogether.
>>
>>5450185
honey, if those are "horrors" to you, you have a fantastic life.
I meant, that you need the masses to support you or atleast not oppose you. if you tolerate feminist-groups, that cause them to oppose you, your cause can't be successful at all.
the biggest flaw in feminism is, that there is like 1%, that has a basic understanding of politics.
>>
>>5450253
>I'm going to keep bringing up Houston and your support for the groups that killed HERO

Oh hi, /pol/ shill. Thanks for identifying yourself.
>>
File: Our Blood 1.png (324 KB, 574x1695) Image search: [Google]
Our Blood 1.png
324 KB, 574x1695
>>5450275
>Feminism AKA the literally most priviliged people on earth

>>5450312
>having to bear your rapist-father's child is not a horror
OK
>>
>>5450365
So, how fat are you percisely?
>>
>>5450386
180 cm, 60 kg, getting 8/10 ratings on /soc/

Not a joke.
>>
>>5450355
Funny how worrying about your/lgbt's welfare not equals = shilling
And by unreasonably doubling down on a cause that linked everyone lgbt with pedophiles and rapist, you're just going and showing everyone else what you stand for.

Everyone from here and the rest of the board you've been arguing with cause they think your movement is out to hurt them. You're just proving what they thought was the case.

If you want to show yourself and radical feminists for what they are, then do so.

The people
>>
>>5450398
;)
>>
File: 1427157072179.jpg (32 KB, 400x290) Image search: [Google]
1427157072179.jpg
32 KB, 400x290
>>5450275
More or less this as always, how many SJW threads do we need?
>>
>>5450398
Hate sex plx
>>
>>5450407
>>5450415
You can go slowly insert a cactus up your rectum.
>>
>>5449618
>LGBT is seriously back-stabbing feminism by now
What actually happened is that feminism used the LGBT community to further their own agenda under the promise that "feminism would help them in return". That promised help never came and so the LGBT community ditched feminism and now feminism is butthurt that we no longer care about their struggle and calls us backstabbing scumbags.

Irony.
>>
>>5450404
>linked everyone lgbt with pedophiles and rapist
Hello, shill of /pol/. How is your shilling going?
Oh, nobody takes you serious anymore?
Unfortunate. :(
>>
>>5450413
Until SJW's are no longer meddling in our affairs they'll be worth discussing. It's no different than discussing any other group messing with us
>>
>>5450428
>forceful sodomy this much
Don't be that way, you want people to join up you group, right?
>>
>>5450434
Given that you're picking fights with everyone here and calling literally everyone a shill, I'd say fairly good.

Maybe if you stopped to engage with the premises contradicting yours, then you'd be having better luck?
>>
>>5450441
Except SJW's/feminists have a goldfish memory and bring the same baseless assertions and logical fallacies to every single thread.
>feminism is our lord and savior
>if you dont agree with me read feminist literature until you come to the faith
>listen and believe
Every fucking time
>>
>>5450453
It's mainly one guy/barbeque who's shilling.
Keeps mentioning the Houston Equal Rights Ordinance, claims feminists ruined it, claims feminists call transwomen rapist pedophiles, claims all sorts of deluded shit, can't read words, misinterprets everything he/she reads, spams threads with paranoid drivel, then says that it's others who do fear mongering.

>>5450470
>>feminism is our lord and savior
>>if you dont agree with me read feminist literature until you come to the faith
>>listen and believe
>literally nobody in any thread

Maybe if you pass everything through your /pol/ goggles.
>>
>>5447466

Because the transgender movement is the enemy to homosexuality. I wish more people would realize this.
>>
>ever supporting feminism as a community

Its an open ended ideology that anyone can be part of. it has the most vague premise ever that has been spun to both say sex is degrading and empowering. The community is so self involved that if you criticize one part of it you are attacked and hated.

Any member of the LGBT community should not support these rad fems.
They have used every member of the community without actually treating them like humans
Gays they treat like fucking accessories and puppets
Lesbians they have turned a sexuality into a poltical statement
Bisexuals just get shit from everyone
Transsexuals of both types they will either Use them to say "bad treatment of women" but never men, or they will just completely dismiss them.

once the group says stop using me they get all upset and use the arguement "femisim helps everyone" yet not willing to accept problems males must go though
>>
>>5450470
It's not really any more baseless than claiming that the actions of some TERF extremists somehow represents all of feminism.
>>
>>5450476
fuck off you fat whore
>>
>>5447466
I'm glad that people are finally starting to pull the mask off of this feminist appropriation shit. Feminists will appropriate ANY group (even if they don't really care about them) that's popular, trendy, or even slightly ostracized to turn that group against straight, white men. Ultimately though the role of that subgroup is to further the agenda of feminism. Once you stop doing that you're just as worthless to them as a cis white man.

The effect is two-fold really: 1) The numbers and diversity make feminism look like a much more legitimate and widely-accepted movement than it is. 2) With everyone except straight white men falling under some part of the umbrella of feminism they essentially create the world's largest strawman. Standing in opposition to ANY of the requests from any group (regardless of how nonsensical) suddenly means you've offended anyone who considers themselves a feminist. By aligning themselves so closely it's hard for me to support the LGBT community yet completely denounce third wave feminism for the schlock it is.
>>
>>5450486
How is it the "enemy to homosexuality?" There's no opposition between them at all. You can be gay, you can be trans, or you can be gay or trans. No one's forcing anyone to be one over the other.
>>
>>5450494
5'11 at 130 pounds and you can go ride a cactus senpai.

>>5450492
Have you read any feminist classics (radfem.org), follow any feminist blogs or news sites (feministcurrent.com), listen to any feminist speeches (Catharine MacKinnon and Gaile Dines' speeches are on YouTube), or anything of that sort?
Because you sound really really ignorant on feminism.
>>
File: 1441328602529.png (85 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1441328602529.png
85 KB, 600x800
>>5450476
>call everyone who argues with you in thread a shill
Ayy
>>
>>5450516
>5'11 at 130 pounds and you can go ride a cactus senpai.
IMPLYING IMPLICATIONS

Fat lesbos get out.
>>
>>5450493
Actions of a few feminist that had a major impact on the LGBT community that has gone ignored by the rest of feminism. Being a minority within feminism has proven to not mean anything in terms of harmlessness. Because no feminist is doing anything about TERFS and Radfems we've taken upon ourselves to fight them. They're a harmful enemy that has done serious damage and because there's absolutely no way to tell the closet extremes from the moderates we're a bit suspicious of feminism.
>>
>>5450518
>everyone who argues with you
No, literally one guy.

>>5450529
Shrug, if you like fantasizing about fat girls I'm no one to judge.
>>
>>5450518
You should swap "triggering" with "toxic" but other than that this is accurate. Maybe add 'hitler did nothing wrong' in /pol/'s way to reach their goals.
>>
>>5447466
Both hate people they have no power over. Basically, >>5447472
>>
>>5450533
This, people always say thats just TERFS or rad fems but they forget they fucked up so much for so many people, and when femisim just ignores them by saying stuff like "thats not real femisim" they are just saying its fucking ok for these people to think about it.

Take some responsibility and stand up to the ones who make you look bad, like you expect men to do.
>>
>>5447466
most on the far right are OK with us, so long as we keep what we want in the bedroom to ourselves. they think we're wrong, of course, but so long as we are not "pushing our agenda" on their kids, they're OK to leave us be.
Not all. But most.
Hell, even the worst of the worst, like Westboro, don't actually resort to violence.

The "progressives" on the left (who have just about stolen the left from sane people)? We either conform to what they want, how they want it presented, to say all the right things at all the right times, and to be their token fags and dykes when they need us, or we are dead to them.

While violence may come from a right-winger, it is growing more and more rare. I assure my conservative friends that, no, i do not want to fuck them in the ass, and they are pretty quick to shrug and move on. they might not GET me, but they're more willing to accept me for who I am, as an individual.

The left? No one will ever do more to insult, embarrass, publicly smear, degrade, and ultimately try to destroy LGBT folks, then the progressive left, if they feel we have gone of the plantation. If we have an opinion they do not approve of, we have a very short window to change it, and kow-tow in apology. If we do not? We are the enemy, and the enemy must be destroyed.
>>
>>5450518
>reaching such an intellectual low-point you start posting 4chan/reddit generated meme infographics

Anti-feminists, everyone. See it with your own eyes.
>>
>>5450539
> if you like fantasizing about fat girls I'm no one to judge.

No, no one does. Which is why you fat fuck should go back to watching doctor who and eating tubs of ice cream.
>>
>>5450561
>most on the far right are OK with us, so long as we keep what we want in the bedroom to ourselves.
Please don't say that.
We all know that is untrue.
>>
>>5447466
The reason we're "misogynistic" is because we know how it feels to be a minority: like there's no such thing
>Waahhh I'm a woman pander to me
>Waahhh I'm gay pander to me
I see them as equally pathetic.
>>
File: Freeze Peach.png (298 KB, 1596x891) Image search: [Google]
Freeze Peach.png
298 KB, 1596x891
>>5450518
>mansplaining, whitesplaining, gaslighting
In my ~1 year of reading tons of (radical) feminist literature, news sites, blogs, and listening to speeches, I can count the times I've heard these words on one hand.

>the patriarchy
It's a fact recognized by the United Nations that
>"violence against women is a manifestation of historically unequal power relations between men and women" and that "violence against women is one of the crucial social mechanisms by which women are forced into a subordinate position compared with men."

>triggering
Same as first point.
The most discussion I've seen on this was about endorsing trigger warnings on lectures and books in unis to prevent actual PTSD responses in students. I.e. it was endorsed as a warning method, not used to silence/slur like /pol/'s "degeneracy".

>politically correct liberty
>outright censorship
Ultra LOL. Read e.g. "Pornography and Civil Rights" for an in-depth discussion on this. Feminists have long been outright opposed to all obscenity law (censorship), and shit on political correctness (read e.g. Woman Hating by Andrea Dworkin, one of the most politically incorrect books of the 20th century, most likely).
>>
>>5450572
But anon, you seem really insistent on fantasizing me as a fat girl.

You seem to be getting some sort of gratification out of it.

Otherwise why would you do it, after having been noted that it's not really the case.

Sorry that I had to crush your dreams. :(
>>
File: 52609593_p4_master1200.jpg (262 KB, 480x638) Image search: [Google]
52609593_p4_master1200.jpg
262 KB, 480x638
>>5450539
You do realize I only got to this thread an hour ago? You've been doing a great job at winning over the rest of LGBT I see. Maybe if you actually engaged on points others bring up and allows for dialogue...
>>5450516
Seriously though senpai
People tell me 5'7 115 is too scrawny, but that's at a whole new level. Is it just your metabolism making you naturally lean or do you never eat?
>>
>>5450602
You are litterly only describing some of Feminism, Its an open ended idology that anyone can claim and do things in the name of. Your argument really just is akin to "not real feminism"
>>
>>5450580
I know anecdotal evidence is bad evidence, but in my experience i've been more accepted by those on the right than on the left.
some don't care about sexuality. some are opposed to it. but they don't treat me like "gay" is ALL that I am.

The left? Or, to be fair, the progressive left? "Gay" is what I am, and if I do not stay inside their gay package, being their perfect example of "gay in 2015," I am an enemy.

I've heard more terrible things said about me, and to me, by left wingers than right wingers.
A right winger might tell me I'm going to hell and then shun me as though I don't exist.
A left winger will troll through my twitter, find something I said that they find problematic, and try to get me fired.
>>
>>5450611
The fact that you keep replying just confirms that you're indeed a fat fuck.
>>
File: o2_500.png (383 KB, 488x605) Image search: [Google]
o2_500.png
383 KB, 488x605
>>5450476
>Maybe if you pass everything through your /pol/ goggles.
Hate to break it to ya but /pol/ is literally you

>>5450493
Why even be a feminist in the first place? Delusions? Ignorance? Sexism? Selfishness? Historical reasons? I doubt any of you are actually old enough to be 2nd wave feminists so it has to be some of the other ones. It's pretty obvious that any intellectually honest person has at this point shifted to egalitarianism if they actually want equal rights and treatment to everyone as it's been proven time and time again that both genders face sexism and that MRA's dont have a voice in the society thanks to feminist lobbying. Why would you drink the TERF/third wave/intersectional/radfem koolaid unless you actually believe their doctrines?

pic unrelated
>>
>>5450602
>It's a fact recognized by the United Nations
>United Nations
The same UN that appointed a Saudi man as head of a human rights panel.
The same UN that fucked up Srebrenica.
The same UN that whined about a Dutch holiday while Africa and the Middle East were on fire.
The same UN that stands by and watch Europe struggling with the refugee crisis without offering help.
The same UN that gives about as much to charity as the Netherlands.

Can you really use the biggest political tool in world history as an objective source of information?
>>
>>5450637
I don't like what you're trying to imply here. The UN is always right.
>>
>>5450627
>i've been more accepted by those on the right than on the left.
There's a difference between "right" and "far right".
The right is "fine sure go ahead". The far right is only accepting of gays when they're straight. Because "keep it in the bedroom" is not enough for them.
Right and left are just people with a political vision, far right and far left are the more activist people.
>>
>>5450613
>Maybe if you actually engaged on points others bring up and allows for dialogue...
I really try to, but most of what you get is shitposting in response, when bringing up feminism.

>People tell me 5'7 115 is too scrawny, but that's at a whole new level. Is it just your metabolism making you naturally lean or do you never eat?
[spoiler]I'm actually a guy BTW.[/spoiler]
Been skinny since my childhood. In early 20s now and people say "it'll change eventually" but it didn't happen yet. Also have depression-ish things that might be affecting my appetite. I drop down to about 123 pounds and linger there when I don't do anything at all; when I do a bit of muscle training and eat more I can get it up to 132.
>>
>>5449612
>calling someone a cunt is misogyny
>calling someone a dick is misandry
>>
>>5450632
>Why even be a feminist in the first place? Delusions? Ignorance? Sexism? Selfishness? Historical reasons? I doubt any of you are actually old enough to be 2nd wave feminists so it has to be some of the other ones. It's pretty obvious that any intellectually honest person has at this point shifted to egalitarianism if they actually want equal rights and treatment to everyone as it's been proven time and time again that both genders face sexism and that MRA's dont have a voice in the society thanks to feminist lobbying. Why would you drink the TERF/third wave/intersectional/radfem koolaid unless you actually believe their doctrines?
So egalitarian feminists aren't "real" feminists?
>>
>>5450654
>The UN is always right.
.....as long as they parrot feminist ideology. Once they stop doing that then they lose all credibility.
>>
>>5450661
Yes, and?
>>
>>5450664
>egalitarian
>feminist
choose one.
>>
>>5450623
>You are litterly only describing some of Feminism
I'm mainly describing radical feminism (second wave).

Liberal feminism (third wave) is a lot, lot more friendly towards LGBT, porn, prostitution, and everything. They sometimes come off like flowers and rainbows and let's include everyone in our movement.

Not to say radfem doesn't have flaws and libfem doesn't have good sides, but I find radfem generally a lot higher quality intellectually, and think they have the better long-term goals.

>>5450629
I just like to troll idiots who would go so low on an intellectual level that they start calling people fat and all that 12-year-old shit.
I'm a dude. Now bend over so I can ravage your tight little boy pussy.
>>
>>5447480
"White" Jew man here. I like you <3
>>
>>5450637

There is also academia and decades of high quality feminist literature that can explain you what "the patriarchy" is.

Regarding DA JEWZZ the most you'll find is Mein Kampf and some paranoid drivel written by idiots that were cast out of academia for intellectual dishonesty.

It should tell you something that a lot of people like to talk about "cultural Marxism" and "Frankfurt school" and how these things are linked to DA JEWZ and EVIL FEMINISTS.

Anti-feminism and /pol/ go hand in hand.
>>
>>5450673
Beta faggot then and probably still fat.

You can call it childish all you want but if you'd do a survey on feminist you'd find that the females are overwhelmingly below average in terms of looks and so are the males ontop of being effiminate.

These are very simply sociological reasons for rebelling against the status quo which they perceive as sexism when infact it is simple human biology.

Even a childish insult can have actual bearing. So fuck off you retarded fuck.
>>
>>5450656
>but most of what you get is shitposting
But you realize they're other people and I've just been hassling you over points I see opposed to our basic welfare. Funny cause my positions are actually left of center, and there probably would be points of agreement if you did something other than get mad.
>I'm actually a guy BTW
Well yeah, known that since you started preaching. The part about not eating when upset is pretty familiar too. Ever had any illness in that regard?
>>
>>5450655
I can agree to that.
in that case:
I run into more members of the far-left than I do the far-right. And not only do they demand we be their perfect toy soldiers (or else!), they also, by stifling discussion and pushing THEIR version of our needs, at THEIR pace, drive the far-right to be more against us.

I had a straight friend to explained it to me. He said something along the lines of
"Most people I know who are opposed to gay marriage are not really opposed to gay people. With a reasoned approach, and taking my time, and making my points carefully, I've brought some people to understand why, even if they don't personally agree with homosexuality, we still deserve the right to marry, and all that entails. And a lot get it.
And then it gets shoved down the supreme court. People do not feel that they were given a chance to get used to it, they feel as if it was forced on them. And so, people who i could have brought to see our side of the argument now instead feel justified in hardening their view against it. When the government legislates morality, there is backlash, and people who COULD accept the change, if it was there choice, DON't accept it, because the choice was taken."

now, i cheered when the supreme court ruled for gay marriage, but when he put it like that, it made a lot of sense to me.
>>
>>5447480
>Common sense: the post
See? I told you these breeders couldn't be trusted.
Some fags tried to befriend them, and look what they did to them?
Turned into political tools or even murdered!
What can you expect
From filthy little heteros?
Their whole disgusting race is like a curse
They're horrible in bed
They're only good when dead
They're vermin, as I said
And worse
They're savages! Savages!
Barely even human
Savages! Savages!
Drive them from our board!
They're not like you and me
Which means they must be evil
We must sound the drums of war!
>>
File: 1338509423169.gif (134 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
1338509423169.gif
134 KB, 340x340
>>5450692
>you'd find that the females are overwhelmingly below average in terms of looks and hurr durr harf barf

I follow lots of feminists on Twitter. Most are qt3.14s.

You really have the mental maturity of a 12 year-old, don't you?

I find it incredibly hilarious that you are currently *seriously* trying to convince me that there is a link between feminism and ugliness and fatness.

What is this, fucking kindergarden? Holy fucking shit.
>>
>>5450673
The non liberals have a terrible track record in minority rights though.
>>
>>5450672
Given that the basis of feminism is gender equality, how exactly is "egalitarian feminist" a contradiction?
>>
>>5450693
>I've just been hassling you over points I see opposed to our basic welfare
Aren't you just the Houston guy then?

>The part about not eating when upset is pretty familiar too. Ever had any illness in that regard?
No.
>>
>>5450713
>Aren't you just the Houston
yes, what went down caused tremendous harm to everyone who lived there. It's a watershed moment and more relevant to this board than anything.
>>
>>5450704
>I find it incredibly hilarious that you are currently *seriously* trying to convince me that there is a link between feminism and ugliness and fatness.

You finding it "hilarious" doesn't invalidate it. Of course neither does my conjecture proof it but what I said about male feminists is certainly true.

The epitome of 3rd wave feminism doesn't even require women to be ugly anymore since the things they demand are so openly sexist and in favor of women over men in general that there is real self-interest involved regardless of looks.

Again, we're a sexually dimorphic species and this dimorphism extends to hormones that drive motivation for different aspects of life and even extend to the brain.

Feminism offers females a poor sociological explenation for why they're underrepresented in certain fields that they're expected to perform in just as well as men due to... FEMINISM when the more likely anwser is physiological differences.

Feminism is the anweser to problems created by feminism and nothing more.
>>
>>5450707
>hurr feminism actually does what the dictionairy definition says

Get lost. Seriously. Look at the action of MAINSTREAM feminists and tell me they're working on egalitarian goals.
>>
>>5450688
>There is also academia and decades of high quality feminist literature that can explain you what "the patriarchy" is.
Who have a lot to gain and a lot to lose with the idea of an existing "patriarchy". That makes it extra difficult to come to an unbiased conclusion.
Let's not forget that a lot of things attributed to the "patriarchy" can easily be attributed to classism.

>DA JEWZZ
Irrelevant to the post.
>It should tell you something that a lot of people like to talk about "cultural Marxism" and "Frankfurt school" and how these things are linked to DA JEWZ and EVIL FEMINISTS.
Also irrelevant.
>Anti-feminism and /pol/ go hand in hand.
I smell a 'guilt by association'.
>>
File: 1306388631088.jpg (102 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1306388631088.jpg
102 KB, 300x300
>>5447520
>someone generalizes about entirety of gay men
>gets attacked as an individual and not as a woman
>SEE ITS THE SAME!
literally retarded
>>
>>5450602
>It's a fact recognized by the United Nations that
It's glaringly obvious that statement refers to places like the middle east and africa, not western democracies. Most violence in the west is done to males by males and I'd dare to suggest it's partially because how biased the judicial system is towards women committing violent crimes but that's just my conjecture. Either way UN is not a supreme authority on anything and have a spotty track record of fact-checking politically charged statements.

>not used to silence
Not even feminist speakers are allowed to talk in universities unless they toe the line of intersectionality. It's blatantly obvious that trigger warnings are there to shelter adults from differing world views. The same people that demand these trigger warnings are the same people that get 'traumatized' by reading a book written by a white male author.
>>
>>5450713
>guy
Technically on chemical castration and estrogen though, so if you were going to use that as a point...
>>
>>5450725
Oh fuck off.

>>5450727
>You finding it "hilarious" doesn't invalidate it.
It's wrong and hilarious, anon. I'm sorry but you're incredibly embarrassing yourself.

>>5450761
>It's glaringly obvious that statement refers to places like the middle east and africa, not western democracies.
Literally the first google hit for "violence against women in the US":
http://www.feminist.com/antiviolence/facts.html
>>
>>5450707
Because what feminism was based on is totally different from what it has become. Much in the same way that the Blackstone Rangers were started in 1950s as a support group for at-risk minority teenagers in Chicago and then eventually evolved into the Almighty Black P. Stone Nation, one of the most violent drug-trafficking street gangs in the country. You wouldn't look at them today and say that they still embodied the basis of the foundation of their group.
>>
>>5450769
No, I just tend to assume anti-feminists to be men... and don't think about people's gender on an anonymous imageboard.
>>
File: 1445831297811.jpg (11 KB, 328x277) Image search: [Google]
1445831297811.jpg
11 KB, 328x277
Feminists hate gay men because they can't control gay man with their vaginas. It's not that hard to figure out.
>>
>>5450727
>Feminism is the anweser to problems created by feminism and nothing more.
Which is false, or there would never have been a reason for feminism to exist in the first place. Unless you're using "feminism" to refer exclusively to modern feminism, which is about as nonsensical as claiming technology did not exist before 1850.

>>5450736
So because of that I'm not allowed to call myself a feminist?
>>
>>5450761
>unless they toe the line of intersectionality
If you're talking about students complaining their fees were used to pay for advocates of conversion therapy, or people who campaign on transition being "unethical", then that's their prerogative.

They don't have a right to take money from you and use it to pay people who would hurt you.
>>
>>5450775
>It's wrong and hilarious, anon. I'm sorry but you're incredibly embarrassing yourself.
Which is why you chose to only reply to tiny snippets of my posts two times in a row.

Get fucked you dishonest piece of shit. Honestly, eat a few dicks you sack of garbage. Get a trip so I can filter you.
>>
>>5450792
Ok, MODERN FEMINISM(so called 3rd wave) only offers solutions to problems created by MODERN FEMINISM.

I think the sufferage movement has little bearing on this fucking discussion and I don't get why you try to circumvent what I said in this dishonest way.
>>
When can we start a war on white women?
>>
>>5450780
Right, but that's a specific organization. Feminism is a philosophy, there's no one individual or group that defines what feminism is.

>>5450791
Nah, there are plenty of gay men who are legitimately misogynistic, there's even one or two on this board that I suspect are "political homosexuals". They don't hate gay men as a group because they're gay, they hate certain gay men for being misogynistic.
>>
>LGBT board
>insignificant minority
>/pol/ and feminism vomit their political nonsense all over this board
>both come with lame excuses why they do so.
>>
>>5450775
>Oh fuck off.
See? And it's stuff like that why you aren't winning over anyone despite having preached for days now.
>>5450786
Not antifeminist, I've only said that radical policy is harming lgbt and people who don't fit in.

Radical critical if you will.
>>
>>5450810
>Nah, there are plenty of gay men who are legitimately misogynistic

And there are more than plenty of feminists who are legitimately homophobic and misandrist. What's your point?
>>
>>5450792
>So because of that I'm not allowed to call myself a feminist?

No, you are but I see little point in asigning a label to yourself if the perception of that label has changed beyond what the original meaning was which you're trying to identify as.

Egalitarian still means the same and won't be misunderstood by people. The only reason to call yourself feminist is if you want to be associated with what people are now seeing of feminism in the public.
>>
>>5450807
>I think the sufferage movement has little bearing on this fucking discussion and I don't get why you try to circumvent what I said in this dishonest way.
Because even if I labeled myself an egalitarian, people would call me a feminist anyway when I acknowledge the existence of a patriarchy and so on.
>>
>>5450816
Being against feminism is not /pol/.
>>
File: 4387.jpg (21 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
4387.jpg
21 KB, 321x322
>>5447466
>Do what we say or you'll never get a crack at our pussies
>So what? We don't want your pussies.
>MISOGYNY! MISOGYNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
>>
>>5450829
I wasn't talking about anti-feminism.
There's been plenty of /pol/ threads, mostly about using islam to turn us away from liberalism.

Both groups have no valid reasons to vomit their obnoxious political views here.
>>
>>5450828
You just proved my point. The fact that you believe in the patriarchy means that you're aligned with modern feminist thought which is infact not egalitarian.

There is no male conspiracy to keep females down. Literally every field from stem to finances has specific programs just to help females get in. The arguably much more conservative men of the past even gave you the right to vote. The fact that we still don't have the magic 50/50 split can be attributed to physiological differences.
>>
>>5450829
every community has a boogeyman when they can't deal with someone having a different opinion being in their 'safe space.'
>>
>>5450791
The juxtaposition of your post and the image made me laugh my ass off.

>>5450799
>Get fucked you dishonest piece of shit.
Looks like I seriously hit a nerve.
Why the fuck should I waste time with an idiot of your level?

>>5450819
Anon, you've been spouting deluded stuff for a week. I tried explaining it to you in length, probably wrote multiple 2k char posts, and I don't have any motivation left to deal with you.
>>
>>5450664
Then it's not egalitarianism
>Feminism - the advocacy of women's rights on the grounds of political, social, and economic equality to men.
>Egalitarianism - a political doctrine that all people should be treated as equals and have the same political, economic, social, and civil rights.
You see the difference? Feminism ignores the advantages that women have over men and only advocates for equality where it benefits women. This is not to say feminism is without it's merits, once upon a time women didn't have much of any advantages over men so there was little point to being anything other than feminist if you wanted equality, nowdays it's not as clear-cut in the west. For rest of the world feminism has a lot of work to do but saying you're a feminist in the west is pretty much pointless unless you are some of those things that I mentioned on the previous post.

Egalitarianism is blind to gender/race/sexuality so any political group that advocates specifically for the rights of a subgroup over everyone else is incompatible with egalitarianism. The distinction might seem pointless to you but having seen how much vitriolic hate any exclusive subgroup can spout in the name of equality I think it's the only way to actually advocate for equality.
>>
>>5450836
This has no bearing on what we just talked about but do you think that being a liberal is inherently a /lgbt/ thing?
>>
>>5450829
It actually really is.
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 278x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 278x200
>>5450836
>>5450829
>>5450816
Horseshoe theory

Pol and the fundamentalist feminists are more alike than anything.
>>
File: 1447368302034.jpg (52 KB, 475x356) Image search: [Google]
1447368302034.jpg
52 KB, 475x356
>>5450795
>>
>>5450840
>Why the fuck should I waste time with an idiot of your level?

This is how I tried to win internet arguments back in 2005. You're a retarded, dumb fuck and scared of adressing my points. Claiming that I'm beneath you intellectually doesn't change that.
>>
>>5450810
>Feminism is a philosophy
No it isn't. Gender equality is a philosophy, feminism is a group of people who have a unique view of what the philosophy of gender equality entails and how gender inequality should be rectified. Feminism is not a philosophy and if you still want to make the argument that it is a philosophy then surely you'll at least agree that by definition it cannot be an egalitarian philosophy. The two cannot co-exist.
>>
>>5450845
>do you think that being a liberal is inherently a /lgbt/ thing?
No. It's just the common perspective held by outsiders.
"Oh, liberals gave them rights, I guess they all vote liberal then"

>>5450847
I said that too and got called retarded.
Their goals may be different but their ways for reaching it are quite alike.
But that's usual for radical groups.
>>
>>5450846

That's an absolutely ridiculous notion. Simply saying "nuh uh!" does not make it true in any capacity. I'm against extremists and radicals of all stripes.
>>
>>5450837
I don't see it as a conspiracy in the conscious sense, but as a system that arose on its own through social interaction and which advantages men over women.

>>5450844
So, suppose one gender was truly oppressed by the other. Would an "egalitarian" by your definition agree that more effort must go to helping the oppressed gender achieve equal rights?
>>
>>5450856
>gender equality is a philosophy

I want to wake up.
>>
>>5450840
You were writing in support over the people who pulled that shit in Houston. It's a very valid question how you can claim to do that while saying you aren't against lgbt?

And you've been told those claims were factually wrong and antidis laws never caused what they claim but you just laugh it off.

How is that going to win you support?
>>
>>5450856
Okay, if feminism is a group, who is/are it's leader(s)?
>>
File: advanced trolling.jpg (42 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
advanced trolling.jpg
42 KB, 640x480
>>5450846
>if pol is wrong feminism must be right!
>>
>>5450866
I want to put you to sleep.
>>
>>5450867

>How is that going to win you support?

I'm pretty sure Radfem Anon realized awhile ago they're never actually going to make any inroads into gaining support from /lgbt/, so now they're just content to shitpost in any threads even tangentially related to feminism.
>>
>>5450865
>a system that arose on its own through social interaction and which advantages men over women.
Women are much more likely to get off for crime and receive much shorter prison sentences than men for the same crimes.
http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2144002
>>
>>5450856
>Feminism is not a philosophy and if you still want to make the argument that it is a philosophy then surely you'll at least agree that by definition it cannot be an egalitarian philosophy
Feminism follows from egalitarianism. It's a specific subset of egalitarianism that focuses on achieving gender equality by fighting for the rights of women. The only thing un-egalitarian about it is that it's too rigid and remains almost exclusively focused on the rights of women even when legal and social equality has been achieved or nearly achieved. It's failing to see the forest for the trees - but it does not mean that feminism is not based on egalitarianism.
>>
>>5450847
>if I post this image it proves that feminists are all dumb

>>5450854
>Claiming that I'm beneath you intellectually doesn't change that.
Well, it's true.
Keep raging though, it's pretty entertaining.
>>
>>5450884
Okay, and when did this pattern start? Recently? Is it a result of actions by feminism?
>>
>>5450875
None. Only men are capable of leading.
>>
>>5450867
>>5450883
Well, I realized that those paranoid weirdos who keep screaming about Houston don't have any hope left.
>>
>>5450893
How can it be a group in a meaningful sense if it has no leader?
>>
>>5450896
What's your PERSONAL view on the whole Houston/HERO thing? If you could make it clear to them that you DON'T think that letting trans people use the preferred bathroom will endanger cis women, maybe they'll stop using that as a strawman to attack you.
>>
>>5450883
>they're never actually going to make any inroads into gaining support from /lgbt/
Duh. Why support a movement that doesn't benefit you?
>>
>>5450904
I tried to make it clear plenty times that I and most feminists support transsexuals.
I'm not a lawyer and haven't spent much time looking into that law and what went on there.
It's just that whenever this anon screamed Houston and I asked them to provide some sort of citation for the claim that "feminists are calling transwomen rapist pedophiles", they linked either some articles talking about right-wing politics, or something from GenderTrender that had an ideological opposition to a (perceived) trend of holding trans rights above women's rights.
>>
>>5450896
So then the lgbt community collectively.

Cause you know, loosing the AD protections and having the public associate you with pervs is trivial.

You're telling people they're wrong for worrying about something as fundamental as that.

No wonder a guy like you isn't winning anyone over.
>>
>>5450892
No, and yet the feminists (who are so very egalitarian as they'll quickly remind you) never point out any inequality unless it skews against them. They also ignore any possible explanation for gender inequality that falls on their shoulders.
>>
>>5450923
Anon, I'm talking about someone who was screaming "feminists call transwomen rapist murderer pedophiles."

See >>5450922 for opinions on HERO itself.
>>
>>5450926
Do you have any examples of gender inequality caused by feminists?

Because that sounds kind of ridiculous.
>>
>>5450775
>Literally the first google hit for "violence against women in the US":
Department of justice has not released any recent statistics other than homicide I could find (the others were from the 90's at best) but here's homicide victim statistic for you from 2008
>All homicides
>76.8% male 23.2% female
>>
>>5450922
>they linked either some articles talking about right-wing politics, or something from
Your sites and the ones you were defending were making the exact same claim about how AD laws would let men come in, claim to be women and attack everyone.

All of those policy and law enforcement articles saying that was bullshit and that AD laws just like HERO have never resulted in those ends were relevant to your support over those positions .
>>
>>5450865
>Would an "egalitarian" by your definition agree that more effort must go to helping the oppressed gender achieve equal rights?
Your wording is awful - an egalitarian would advocate that both genders have equal rights. Thankfully we already are well past this point in the west yet the feminist lobby keeps on chugging for more while ignoring the advantages women now have over men. I don't think one gender should have any rights over the other so I'll gladly call feminists out for being sexist by pushing their agenda over others.
>>
>>5450955
>Your sites
See, this is exactly what I'm talking about.
I don't own any fucking websites.
When I read something like "YOUR FRIENDS" or "YOUR SITES" it just makes you sound like you're spewing paranoid shit.
>>
>>5450898
There are clear thought leaders within feminism. They're mostly social figures like Tumblrinas and celebrities looking for good PR, but that doesn't mean that there aren't leaders. There's no formal hierarchy or structure. No President of Feminism, but you'd be a fool to think that feminism is not a group because it "has no leader".
>>
>>5450907
Well more like why support a movement that vilifies gays and trans in the public sphere.

That's like expecting Jews to become national socialists
>>
>>5450933
Women are advantaged over men to get into STEM fields even though women are already over represented in higher education. Asking what's explicitly caused by feminism is somewhat dishonest though, you wouldn't say that all the disadvantages women used to have were explicitly caused by MRA's. There have always been differences between genders in society that have not been caused by recent political fringes.
>>
>>5450969
You promoted their claims, you own them.
You've got to explain how you can back things that say legal protections =rape and call yourself an ally.
>>
>>5450971
I don't want to generalise all feminists.
I already generalise all breeders so by proxy I have the majority of feminists in my generalisation already.
>>
>>5450959
I'm saying that if there was a society (like some of the third world is today) where women are clearly second class citizens, would egalitarians support changing that?
>>
>>5450898

Was Occupy Wall Street a group?
>>
>>5450992

I imagine that they would. But they would also take care not to simply give women the requisite privileges without also ensuring that they possessed equal or equivalent responsibilities as men in their society.
>>
>>5450959
>Thankfully we already are well past this point in the west
LOL

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_wage_gap_in_the_United_States
http://www.feminist.com/antiviolence/facts.html
http://blog.amnestyusa.org/us/violence-against-women-is-a-u-s-problem-too/

500 women getting raped a day. Thank god women do not suffer from any gender crimes in the US amirite.
>>
>>5451147
the white race is a bunch of nerds

who needs them
>>
>>5451164
Ne'quisha just burned dem crackas XD lmao
>>
File: masterrace.jpg (10 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
masterrace.jpg
10 KB, 300x168
>>5451164
oy vey puppet the white race is the only hope for mankind join me and ascendddd too goooddddhooOOOddd
>>
>>5451173
>>5451175
kek

white people are so sensitive
>>
>>5451189

I think the term is "white fragility"
>>
>>5451131

I'm sure that all the famous false rape cases such as the mattress girl case are helping reduce violence. Bravo, feminism.
>>
>>5451201
>famous false rape cases
Rape accusations that are provably false are an extremely small percentage.
I'll leave it to you to find the numbers since you are making a claim on their importance.
>>
>>5451189
>>5451192
We're sensitive, you're proficient at committing acts of violence and lack of intelligence. Each race has its strengths and weaknesses.
>>
>>5451238
heh

our strength is outbreeding you. whites r doomd
>>
>>5451222

Rape accusations that are provable are an extremely small percentage too.

>that feminist double standard
>>
>>5447746

Gays aren't equal desu. Until I can hold my bf's hand in public everywhere without comment, and kids stop being heteronormative gays won't be equal. I think this is more the fault of pridefags though.

Since when did a woman have to hide her gender in public, on job applications and to acquaintances, or face assault or mockery for not doing so?
>>
>>5451271
We'll never be equal.
Breeders hate us from the bottom of their wretched hearts and would want nothing more than see us brutally murdered.
>>
>>5451271
I think the main problem that a lot of straights have is that when they see gay stuff, they automatically reduce it to gay sex. Like, they don't think about our feelings of longing and attachment, of affections or even holding hands. They think gay relationships are all about sex, and that's why it's deemed as "inappropriate" for children, even though children experience these feelings well before they even know what sex is.

As long as we have that misconception, people will discriminate against us for being perverts. Thankfully with more representation in media and just like the internet in general, people are starting to dispel these beliefs.
>>
>>5451269

I'm sure women are very keen on thrashing their own reputation by going through the whole legal process of a rape accusation when they know the very same thing you're saying: that it's fucking hard to prove.

You can count on
1. most rapes going unreported,
2. most of reported rapes not leading to a conviction, and
3. false rape accusations being very, very rare.

Because of exactly what you said.
>>
>>5451335
>most of reported rapes not leading to a conviction
That goes for most crimes.
>>
>>5450890
>Keep raging though, it's pretty entertaining.
That's the "I drink male tears mindset".

Literally that's exactly it. Don't adress criticism and act smug about it.

Good job. I am mad and I'd genuinely kill you if I met you irl. People like you need to be gassed.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.