[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will never experience bisexual group sex like Romans did
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
>you will never experience bisexual group sex like Romans did
>>
>>5447126
me on the right
>>
>>5447138
Me on the middle
>>
>>5447126
I'm OK with this. Group sex is only fun if you're fully clothed, pointing and laughing. And even that's thin entertainment. You'll be on your phone after three minutes max.
>>
File: 167726283_b0c9b8bf38_b.jpg (326 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
167726283_b0c9b8bf38_b.jpg
326 KB, 1024x768
>tfw you will never fuck one of the underage slaves like Emperors did
>>
>>5447126
Already have, fucker, and it's just as good as you imagine it.
>>
>>5447141
That's me in the corner
>>
>>5447188
The kid on that cup is supposed to be 7 you fucking pedro pedo.
>>
>>5447232
That's me in the spotlight
Losing my religion
>>
>>5447126
what did they use as lube?
>>
>>5447182
You've obviously never had drug fuelled group sex
>>
>>5447422
pigfat
>>
>>5447430
something something David Cameron
>>
>>5447429
Derr. Even I knew better than going beyond whiskey when surrounded by strange hop-upped degenerates and scum. Also, hide some money in your sock.
>>
>>5447475
You sound boring
>>
>>5447422

olive oil
>>
>>5447182

group sex is a good time... especially with drugs involved like >>5447429

said...
>>
>>5447478
It's a matter of taste. You sound like you haven't been exposed to any real danger in your life. That's nice, but don't let that ruin you, young mang.
>>
>>5447126
it's bretty good OP

>you will never be in a loving bisexual polyamorous relationship.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.