[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do girls really sleep naked with their token gay friends? Seems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
Do girls really sleep naked with their token gay friends?
Seems quite putrid to me.
>>
>>5445230
Maybe not naked, but definitely cuddling.
>>
>Sleeping in the same bed as a naked girl
There gotta be at least 5 guys between us for me to feel comfortable with that idea.
>>
>>5445230
im bi, and have trouble accepting the idea that anyone guy could be so gay that they would not sleep with a girl
>>
>>5445230
I'm asexual (male) and I've done that, I don't see why a gay guy wouldn't. Unless of course your question is the girl side.
Now for the double-standard: do any (straight) guys sleep naked with their lesbian friends?
>>
>>5445259
>I'm asexual and I don't see why a gay guy wouldn't want to be seen as a eunuch.
Fixed
>>
>>5445230
Gay men sleeping naked with their female friends is pretty gay.
>>
>>5445237
Is it wrong of me that I find this kinda gross and uncomfortable?

I'm not judging you - I think it's cool that you are comfortable cuddling women as a gay man. But there is something inside me that makes the idea very uncomfortable - even repulsive. I just couldn't do it, and I feel kinda bad about it.
>>
>>5446214
Uh, what? Why would sleeping naked with a girl cause a gay guy to be seen as a eunuch?
>>
I sleep naked with my straight guy best friend
>>
>>5445246
No dick, no fun, simple as that, at least for me.
>>
I wouldn't care. Used to sleep naked in my underwear with my sister when I was younger lol
If you think being naked is a big deal you might have body image issues. It's really not a big deal at all and it's not sexual whatsoever.
>>
File: 1444787165575.png (19 KB, 291x317) Image search: [Google]
1444787165575.png
19 KB, 291x317
>>5456652

>Used to sleep naked in my underwear
>>
>>5456659
Meant 'or in' lol
>>
>>5445259
>Do any (straight) guys sleep naked with their lesbian friends?
Many have tried, few have succeeded.
>>
>>5446257
Do you feel the same way about 2 straight people of the same sex cuddling like that?
>>
File: 1372643663381.jpg (73 KB, 483x479) Image search: [Google]
1372643663381.jpg
73 KB, 483x479
Somewhat related, do straight girls let gay guys grope their boobs? Is that actually a thing?
>>
>>5458323
I'm not straight, but I would let him do it, anyway if we were close. I let my straight female friends do it, occassionally.
>>
>>5458323
I grope my female friends breasts all the time
>>
>>5458323
no, they just do it on their own., its rape t b h
>>
>>5458323
I'm >>5445259
My friend did, plenty of times. It was interesting. I generally can't stand to look at breasts (large ones anyway (hers aren't too large)) but I discovered how fun they are to poke and stuff and she was totally cool with that. Happened all the time.
>>
I sleep naked with my straight male best friend.
He asked me out in high school and I rejected him then.

Mostly it's to tease him and I know he's too much of a wimp to try anything.
>>
File: 1435066204647.jpg (61 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1435066204647.jpg
61 KB, 640x640
>>5461311

Seems kinda cruel.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.