[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does anal feel like to guys? also what about anal orgasm?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
what does anal feel like to guys? also what about anal orgasm? im curious. pic unrelate
>>
>what does anal feel like to guys?

What is your perspective? Are you a girl who has had anal? A guy who hasn't had anal and wonders?

I only just recently lost my anal virginity and have had sex several times since then, 7 inches, 1.7 - 1.8 inches diameter.

You have to take it slowly or else it will hurt or be very uncomfortable. Take it slow, lube it up, and it's wonderful. You can feel that girth all the way up inside you, and it feels good.

Anal orgasms . . . I've used my vibrator on my prostate and I've never gotten it to go anywhere but I'm still not sure if I'm doing it right.
>>
>>5443804
It feels like a dick in your ass.
>>
Eat nothing but lettuce and whole grains for a week. That awesome I just took a clean dump feeling is comparable, except it lasts for a lot longer and hits all the best spots.
>>
>>5443804
it feels like you have to pee really bad

usually when you think you're about to pee yourself you cum and it feels nice
>>
>>5445272
>Eat nothing but lettuce and whole grains for a week.
>anal sex requires seven days of planning
My god, I don't know what you will do when you'll have a regular boyfriend. I eat normally and never have any problem with poop-dick, I just check one hour before if I have to douche or not.
>>
>>5445428
I think the anon was just making an analogy between anal sex and taking a clean dump in terms of how it feels.
>>
>>5445428
trust me, he's gotten poop dick tons of times and you don't even know.
>>
>>5443804

DON'T LISTEN TO /lgbt/

They told me rimming was safe and then I did it on a dude and ended up hospitalised with a fever that was so bad people thought I wasn't going to make it.

Licking someones shitbox, never again.
Listening to /lgbt/, never again.
>>
>>5443804
Its a pain in the ass
>>
>>5445515
Don't rim designated shitting street curry niggers then.
>>
>>5443804
If it's bad, it's really really bad.
If it's good, it's really really good.
Just get fucked up the ass and see for yourself.
>>
>>5445515
You fucking moron. Rimming is absolutely awesome if everyone's healthy and clean.
>>
desu I feel narcissistic for liking guys
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.