[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that the world sees us trannies as gays
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr-white-girl-starter-pack.jpg (68 KB, 540x553) Image search: [Google]
tumblr-white-girl-starter-pack.jpg
68 KB, 540x553
They don't see us men/women as who we want to be, unless we pass 100%. Otherwise, we're perceived as gays.
>>
>>5441278
of course
all lesbians just see me as a megabutch instead of trans
>>
What do you need to be happy mind control? If everyone doesn't have the perfect opinion of what you are supposed to be in your head then you can't be happy? Get over it.
>>
>>5441278
>tfw people used to see gays as trans
There's a reason shit like invert was part of old terminology
>>
>>5441278
So why every stranger keep using female vocabulary when speaking to me?
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 600x660) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 600x660
>>5441278
Mfw saving self from heart ache by living the femboy life
>>
>>5441307
What do you mean? The reason I'm on lifelong medication and have to get many surgeries is so people would perceive me as a certain gender. Had I actually believed this statement, I would've just kept natural. No?
>>
>>5441334
Even with all the work you're doing you'll still be lucky if you look passible to the average person. So you better get used to it because you can't force them to see you any differently then what you really are.
>>
>>5441278
>Daily reminder that the world sees us trannies as gays
>the world

I've got bad news but…
>>
>>5441333
This. Its not that I don't pass, but id need ffs to really feel comfortable calling myself a woman. As long as I can keep convincing myself I'm fine being a feminine faggot I probably won't off myself.
>>
>>5441278

whats wrong with that? were all 'deviant' arent we? you arent actually a woman so why do you expect the world to see yourself that way. evfen you truly dont see yourself that way.

you arent a woman, you are trans. whats wrong with that?
>>
>>5441278
It's kind of confusing that trannies are still seen as supergays despite so many autobiographies and stuff being written by transbians
>>
>>5441278

Of course we don't, because you aren't. Nobody does; anyone who treats you as your desired gender while being aware of your conflicting birth gender does so due to some combination of politeness, kindness, social expectation and affection. I say this not out of disrespect, but out of consideration, because it's best to accept people as they are rather than lament about how they could be.

That said, you aren't typically seen as gays, either. Some people may view you as a type of gay - possibly an extreme or, oppositely, a self-denying gay - but I think the majority view you as people with a medical and/or psychiatric condition, up to and including 'deranged pervert.'

I'll treat you with the same consideration I show everybody else. I'll call you whatever pronouns you'd like if I can remember. I'll be as nice to you as I am to the guy in a group of friends who regularly kills conversations just by speaking, because that's just common decency. But it's ultimately up to me what I think of you.
>>
>>5441278
am I safe if the only thing in that picture i like is arctic monkeys
>>
>>5441278
This is why I lie to 99% of people about my sex. It's why my ID and birth certificate say female.

Fuck the rest of the world, they don't need to know a goddamn thing.
>>
>>5442650

Except your doctor(s). And your therapist. And your partner(s).
>>
>>5442672
You trying to make me feel bad? I don't see a therapist, and I don't see what's wrong my partner and doctor knowing. Medical records are kept confidential and my partner is my partner.
>>
>>5442695

Everyone should see a therapist, anon. Everyone compelled to visit 4chan, anyway.
>>
>>5442698
Been there, done that. Most of them don't give a shit and they haven't told me anything that I hadn't figured out on my own.

Their only real use to me was to get a diagnosis and a nice little letter saying it's cool for me to get hormones and surgery.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.