[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This image
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1444256848506.png (2 MB, 1432x2020) Image search: [Google]
1444256848506.png
2 MB, 1432x2020
For the longest time I've wonder if it has any merit to it, has anyone done this regime with any success?
Any alternatives or better suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
>>
It doesn't work or the results are so minor that any perception that it works is just mental.

What that picture is, is a guy from /fit/ who listed all the things that are meant to raise testosterone and told you not to do them, then listed all the things that are meant to lower testosterone, then tells you to do them.

The problem is that the raising and lowering of test you get from those things is imperceptibly small. Medicating yourself with spiro will lower your test, eating soy and avoiding red meat might lower your test, by like 1/100th of that same amount
>>
>>5440024
Yeah makes a lot of sense, wasn't really wondering about that to be honest just wondering if the exercise regime worked, probably should've asked /fit/.
Thanks friend.
>>
>>5440111

/fit/ gets this question a fuckton, i post there. The answer to the exercise regime is that it's going to be effective for mild fat loss, and potentially a very small amount of muscle growth, if you are previously untrained. If you want to build muscle in an area the most effective way is going to be targeted resistance training using those muscle groups with progressive overload. Read the wiki on /fit/
>>
File: tumblr_mpgok3uGuX1qgby90o1_500.gif (922 KB, 500x477) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mpgok3uGuX1qgby90o1_500.gif
922 KB, 500x477
>>5440017
Do you really believe an image that tells you to drink 1000 mg of semen per day? Lol
I mean, yeah, it would be nice, specially if it's not your own one, but cmon
>>
>>5440391
I believe that part is really just a joke, Mugi.
Or some "getting into the mentality" shit.
>>
>>5440395
Thing is, that's not even the only part that looks like a bad joke
>>
>>5440391
Yeah that shit was the main reason why I asked, I thought the whole thing was a joke pic at that point.
>>5440116
Much better idea than looking like a moron and getting shit on, I will do that.
>>5440461
agreed.
>>
>>5440116
Thanks again for the suggestion, nice that the image has a shrunk version of couch to 5k
some simple exercises to do at home.

Gonna start setting up a meal plan thanks again /lgbt/
>>
>>5442581
well and /fit/ too of course
>>
>>5440017
It isn't a bad guide to follow, but there is more to it than what he is saying.
Squats are great, do 10x10 of those and run 3 miles 4 days a week and you'll def grow a nice butt.
I stopped eating red meat per this guide and have upped my veggie intake and my skin has gotten better and I smell better too. You won't look more femme just less masc
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.