[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Consider the fact that poop is a natural lubricant and that vaginal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: anal.gif (617 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
anal.gif
617 KB, 500x400
Consider the fact that poop is a natural lubricant and that vaginal discharge (notice there is no cutesy alternative name) causes irritation of the penis and loss of feeling in the ventral glans nerves.
>>
I'd rather not.
>>
drop the g
>>
>>5436653
vainal dischare?
>>
>>5436638
consider that fecal matter causes infections when coming into contact with the urethra.
kill yourself.
>>
>>5436638
Enemas exist ever since the old egypt tho, they even had a god for it.
>>
>>5436777

>Enema for anal sex

Stop this. Unless you're going to take 50 dicks over 12 hours non-stop or a fist up to the elbow a high-fibre diet and douching is more than enough. You don't need to clean your entire system out to get fucked for less than an hour.
>>
when i fuck my boyfriend, i can't wait untill he wants to go to bathroom.
y'all should try it :)
>>
>tfw hemorrhoids and never got to bottom in this life
>>
File: 1432386582781.gif (2 MB, 385x500) Image search: [Google]
1432386582781.gif
2 MB, 385x500
>>5436808
iktf
>>
>>5436777
>>5436789

STOP THE ENEMA MEME
It is unhealthy and unnecessary. Do you know how many HIV and AIDS killing bacteria there are in the colon? Well, enemas basically holocaust them all.

Also, poop is a natural lubricant
>>
>>5436638
>poop is a natural lubricant
Stop forcing that shit.
>>
Having poop on a dick sounds really gross, so I think hypothetically I would use an enema

You guys are OK with poop dicks?
>>
>>5437724

i've bottomed lots of times and have never had an inkling of a poop problem. i've never used an enema; it might make future anal WORSE because it will kill the microbes in your gut. these bacterial are beneficial because they process the fiber in your poop, which helps package your feces so that they slide out easily in one piece rather than globs of shit that WILL latch onto a penis or sex toy.

you don't need to do either of those. BUT you must plan ahead.
1. you're not gonna have a good time if your diet that day (or even the days before that) was poor (i.e. full of carbs and saturated fats). you need to be eating lots of fruits and veggies and eating regular to small portions.
2. be in tune with your body. do you feel a kind of fullness in your lower abdomen? that's poop, dude. and you'll find that upon further (physical) inspection.
>>
>>5436789
>douches
>enemas
What the hell is the difference? I thought a douche was just shooting water up a cunt but obviously not in this context. Water up the ass is always an enema.
>>
What bout those Japanese pills that make your poop smell like blueberry muffins? Is that real or am I mashing up shitty cartoon jokes again?
>>
>>5438118

I literally eat only meat, cheese, and potatoes
>>
>>5436789
Enemas feel great though. I always get a hardon about halfway through the bag when the water starts pushing on my prostate.
>>
>>5436789
>>5437709
Not everyone has a shit fetish you fuck. And I'm not talking about shoving a gallon down there, just enough to get the "door" clean.
>>
>>5436638
>I am sexually attracted to human excrement

Sorry, OP, but the smell and feel of human feces makes me nauseous to the point of vomiting and while I'm sure you probably also have a vomit fetish, I go completely soft in such situations so there would be zero sexual pleasure to be had.

If that's not a good reason to avoid shit dick, I don't know what is.
>>
>>5436638
God, people who like anal sex are revolting.
>>
>>5439414
>The "I only do oral" holier-than-thou faggot is here
I prefer oral myself but I don't capitalize on some random fetishist as evidence for my disdain for everyone who prefers anal.
>>
>>5439414
Found a self hating lesbian
>>
File: 001.gif (386 KB, 584x870) Image search: [Google]
001.gif
386 KB, 584x870
After reading this thread, all I can say is I'm very, very glad I'm a top. Soooo much less to worry about.

>mfw this thread

>>5439425

*ahem* so uh....wanna catch a movie or somethin'?
>>
>>5439438
Are you a qt skinny white boi with a deep voice?
>>
File: The water ghost.jpg (277 KB, 800x638) Image search: [Google]
The water ghost.jpg
277 KB, 800x638
>>5439448
I'm a 6'2" , average, white boi with black hair and an ....average voice? That was such an oddly specific question.
>>
>>5439464
I have a very specific type, anon.
>>
File: 1442006338968.png (138 KB, 500x463) Image search: [Google]
1442006338968.png
138 KB, 500x463
>>5439470

So do I, best of luck. Sorry I couldn't be your blond knight in armour. :p
>>
>>5439485
I don't need blonde. you sounds like the type I'd give a shot too depending on if you had a cute face or not
>>
>>5439497
I posted a picture. But I just deleted it. I need to quit posting myself on 4chan.
>>
>>5439539
Kek, sorry I missed it
>>
>>5439598
I know you took forever to respond haha. Have Skype?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.