[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dying inside
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: images (2).jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
6 KB, 225x225
Just spent my 20th birthday alone and Christmas will be the same. Every time I met someone I have any interest in, I realize that it is never going to happen and i die a little more inside The sad part is, i am not the an hero type. Just needed to vent it is not very fun spending most of your birthday alone and crying..
>>
>>5435986
and no not 20th as in age. 20th as in 20 years alone.
>>
>>5435986
Merry Christmas, pal.
>>
>>5435986

>the sad part is i am not the an hero type

dont martyr yourself.

>i realize its never going to happen

why tho?
>>
Soundtrack for op's feel
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IcrEJ01zv7U
>>
File: consider the following.jpg (48 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
consider the following.jpg
48 KB, 600x600
>>5435986

Protip: don't blame the women.

Going by your picture...

22 virgin with lots of mental fuckups here, I still don't blame anyone. (Well, maybe all of humanity for being such retarded chimps, but that's just when I get detached from society and cynical.) I don't blame myself either. Things just suck.

After years of disappointment in women for tethering themselves to the chimpish men I hate so much, I started to realize that they aren't to blame. Women are still significantly better people on average and deserve sensitivity in their problem of letting assholes exploit them. They don't realize it, think they need male support because they've been brainwashed into seeing themselves as weak, and so on.
>>
You're never alone on 4chan
>>
>>5436550
Actually I think women (and men) aren't attracted to unattractive people, especially if being unattractive has warped their personality into being a whiny, needy, entitled beta.

>>5435986
Work on yourself and how you look/present yourself, realise what level of attractiveness you are at and stop aiming higher. There's fucking tons of people out there to fuck/cuddle/be in a relationship with.
>>
>>5436560
>Actually I think women (and men) aren't attracted to unattractive people, especially if being unattractive has warped their personality into being a whiny, needy, entitled beta.
Don't think I implied anything I said had anything to do with looks...

I'm pretty much 8/10 desu.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.