[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm 18 and I want to be a good trap before I get old and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 11
File: 1439868473910.jpg (268 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1439868473910.jpg
268 KB, 700x700
I'm 18 and I want to be a good trap before I get old and gross.

I don't think I want to go do full hrt because I don't want to become impotent, grow breasts, and deal with the health concerns. But I would like to be a little more feminine while I can. I'm decent looking enough already, but I want to take it to the next step. I was thinking about taking Pueraria Mirifica to give me that extra feminine appearance without doing anything dangerous or irreversible.

Does anyone have any good advice here? Thanks all.
>>
>>5435681
All or nothing. Anything else will destroy your endocrine system
>>
>>5435716
Are you sure I can't just do a little bit? What about Pueraria Mirifica? It's all natural and has been used in herbal medicine for ages.
>>
>>5435681
>>5435752
It's obviously bad to eat plants with psuedo-estrogens in them, it'll be really hard on your liver, and potentially decrease the amount of estrogen in your system.

Only thing you can do is take an AA at a lower dose... But it really won't make much of a difference.
If you don't actually look like a girl already, taking AA's isn't gonna make you cuter or look more like a girl, it'd only slow down the progress into looking like a full fledged man.

>>5435716
Not really, there are plenty of people with low testosterone.
>>
>>5435768
I thought taking AA without taking extra hormones to replace it can cause bodily problems.
>>
>>5435780
depends on the dose. if you take it to lower your t but not completely suppress it, it can be just fine. however, it wont really do much.
>>
>>5435784
Is there nothing I can do to feminize myself a little without going full hrt?
>>
>>5435780
One that I've heard of is developing early-onset osteoporosis because those hormones have a role on bone production
>>
>>5435681
You can't, herbal shit just tries to mimic hrt, it'll just do a shitter job of it, you could take 100mg spironolactone and stay feminine for longer and kill your acne, but get a blood test to see if your testosterone is in safe levels after a month.
>>
>>5435886
or go to an informed consent clinic and not screw around with DIY shit
>>
File: HappyDoggies.webm (3 MB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
HappyDoggies.webm
3 MB, 720x480
>>5435681
OP if you do not wish to grow breasts you may want to avoid Pueraria Mirifica. It is an underestimated herb that even in low doses will affect your nipples and breasts.

Maybe you should try dieting with soy protein shakes, exercising your butt, trimming your eyebrows slightly, managing body hair, etc. Basic things that are fun and positive.

>>5435768
One of the ancient claims of taking Pueraria Mirifica as a general supplement is longevity.

Also, from reading your post you seem generally pessimistic. Relax a little.
>>
File: 1450886341945.jpg (280 KB, 657x744) Image search: [Google]
1450886341945.jpg
280 KB, 657x744
>>5435898
I don't mind slight breasts or sensitive nips.
I just don't want straight out breasts that produce and what not.
>One of the ancient claims of taking Pueraria Mirifica as a general supplement is longevity.
Would it be safe to take then, even just to try it out and see how it works for me?

>>5435886
I just figured herbal shit would be safer. 100mg spironolactone you say?

>>5435890
But why do that when you can be a cute trap. I will only be young for so much longer, I need to do all I can while I can.
>>
>>5435780
Not really, it'd only be a problem if you put it down to zero, but it'd still take a few years for anything bad to happen.

>>5435826
Males have way higher bone density, and you don't need high T to keep your bones healthy.

>>5435898
>One of the ancient
Chutulu? Or who is it you're talking about?
Demons and such aren't real anon.
>>
>>5435681
>Pueraria Mirifica
http://www.ainterolherbs.com/forums/Thread-My-facial-changes
>>
File: 1434240120094.webm (907 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1434240120094.webm
907 KB, 480x480
>>5435931
Longevity (long life) and general health benefits such as healthy skin, and mood support are just a few of the supposed effects. There are people (male and female) who take Pueraria Mirifica like any other herbal supplement.

Mega doses used for feminization are a different story and are much more serious.

There are forums dedicated to Pueraria Mirifica, with reviews, picture results, discussion about dosages, etc.

I suggest you search "pueraria mirifica forum" before making any decision.

>>5436039
Haha. An ancient claim, not an "ancient" claims.
>>
>>5436120
That exact thread is what got me to try it about a year ago. It is very effective but I stopped as it was and still is not the right time for me due to a bunch of reasons. All is good though.

I hope she is doing well.
>>
>>5436120
gross
>>
File: lmfaoing.jpg (9 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
lmfaoing.jpg
9 KB, 300x168
>taking only AA
>>
File: Nichilaugh.gif (1 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
Nichilaugh.gif
1 MB, 400x225
>>5437785
Have a GIF version of that pic.
A WebM would be superior of course.
>>
>>5435681

I am old and gross now, and I hate young people for not being old and gross and I want to stab/torture them

what is wrong with me?
>>
File: S5e24_Finn_raising_eyebrow.png (545 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
S5e24_Finn_raising_eyebrow.png
545 KB, 1920x1080
>>5437803
>gif
>2015
kid...
>>
>>5437829
I did say a webbum would be better, I just have none.
>>
>>5435681
It's better to take an anti androgen then estrogen if you want to be a "trap" Spearmint is one of them.
>>
File: 1448233186330.jpg (45 KB, 301x462) Image search: [Google]
1448233186330.jpg
45 KB, 301x462
>>5437785
What are you implying? Isn't Pueraria Mirifica a phytoestrogen?

and then there's
>>5437950
which seems to imply one should take AA instead of estrogens.
I am confused now

>>5437705
>I suggest you search "pueraria mirifica forum" before making any decision.
I will take your advice anon, thank you.
>>
>>5439712
Saw palmetto is a popular natural antiandrogen, however it reduces both testosterone AND estrogen levels in the body.

I'm not sure how saw palmetto became so popular with the feminization community with this being known.

I'm not sure how this compares to prescription or other antiandrogens, but something has always turned me off to them.

Generally a way to reduce testosterone naturally is to reduce your overall body fat and eating foods low in fat. Of course you want to stay in a healthy range.
>>
>>5439760
why is it better to take AA over estrogens? I would figure having low test without having estrogen to replace it could be harmful.
>>
>>5439785
I didn't say that. Some other anon said that.

You seem like a very positive person, and you should be very proud of that. I would focus on changes you can make without relying on debatable supplements and prescription medication. Your body, clothes, hair, diet, behavior, etc. Take them to the next level and see how your life changes. Then, slowly, you can experiment with these as potential enhancements, not a solution.

You don't want to take a pill and sit on your ass. A lot of people do just that. Getting involved and enjoying it is the key.
>>
File: 1413853586888.jpg (21 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1413853586888.jpg
21 KB, 200x200
>>5439817
Thank you thank you. I'm already trying to do that stuff you mentioned. Like I said in the OP I'm not bad looking alright, I just wanted to get that extra bit of umpf so I can be an ultra trap instead of a good trap while I'm young.

If I was just going to sit on my ass there'd be no point, especially since I'm not planing on taking full hrt or anything.

But otherwise, can you tell me a bit on the difference between taking estrogen or AA? What are the effects (and side-effects) of taking only AA? Only estrogen? both?

Thank you kind anon.
>>
>>5439829
Your going to have to research that for yourself from experts, not anons.
>>
File: 1443413550036.png (268 KB, 500x540) Image search: [Google]
1443413550036.png
268 KB, 500x540
>>5439855
I was hoping some anons had at least a little bit of knowledge to share on it. Something to at least serve as a starting point for research of my own.

I don't think they are many experts on DIY feminizing oneself, so the pill-poppers on /lgbt/ are a good secondary resource at least.
>>
>>5439866
I'm not an actual doc, just a college kid who took some A/P and bio classes, so take what I say with a grain of salt. If you just take AA, it'll probably be the equivalent of being castrated. It'll greatly reduce the effects of testosterone on your body by blocking various metabolic pathways by which it exercises its effects. Only taking estrogen will probably lead to moderate effects, because the body has both testosterone and the estrogen affecting it. Both hormones will exert their influences on your body. Taking both will essentially lead to the same hormonal effects of a woman, as the testosterone is essentially canceled out, leaving only estrogen to exercise its effects. Though, AAs that bind to receptors for testosterone might reduce the effects of estrogen a bit, because testosterone and estrogen are molecularly similar. The only differences between testosterone and estradiol, an estrogen, are double bonds on carbons 2,6 on the benzene ring, lack of a hydrogen on carbon 2 and a single instead of a double bond on carbon 5. Theoretically this could lead to the AA binding to estrogen receptors, but this binding would be fairly unlikely and probably not cause any noticeable difference vs. AAs that use a different metabolic pathway. I'm just guessing, as I'm not an expert on these sorts of things.

I can't really go into depth about the side effects. Just AAs, at least for short periods, probably won't lead to things like boobs or body fat redistribution. Just estrogen would probably lead to some of that, and taking it in conjunction with an AA is basically HRT.

If you have any other questions, I can try to answer them, but it'll probably be hit or miss as to whether or not they're right.
>>
File: 1422291555698.png (802 B, 120x106) Image search: [Google]
1422291555698.png
802 B, 120x106
>>5439902
Ah sorry for not responding, you're probably gone by now. What's more likely to cause testicular atrophy, estrogen or AA? What are the dangerous of damaging hormone receptors? Can you go in depth a little bit moreo about the "as the testosterone is essentially cancelled out, leaving only estrogen to exercise its effects" part?

Finally, I know the body has both testosterone and estrogen in it, males simply have more testosterone and less estrogen while females have more estrogen and less testosterone. If I take estrogen, not enough to put me near biological female levels, but higher than regular, could that cause slight feminization while everything else is still normal, or would that just reduce masculization? Could the body adapt to that? EX: going from 95% test 5% est to 85% test 15% est in the body

I hope my questions were not stupid, thanks for any help you can give, especially about the testicular atrophy one... >.>
>>
>>5439902
>>5440010
whoops, nevermind about
>Can you go in depth a little bit moreo about the "as the testosterone is essentially cancelled out, leaving only estrogen to exercise its effects" part?
I misread, I thought you meant for when just taking estrogen but I see you wrote "Taking both" now which makes sense.

I am sleepy sorry.
>>
>>5440010

Your hormones are not a seesaw which you can tip slightly in favour of being feminine with no side effects. If you take anything like AA or estrogen you're facing serious long term consequences, there's a reason why these are perscription drugs.

My advice: if you want to feel more feminine do more feminine things without self medicating sex hormones. Shave your body hair, grow your hair out, lose some weight, dress more androgynously, do whatever you think is a female hobby. Try it for 6 months and if it feels right then talk to a doc about transitioning. Taking hormones on a whim is dumb.
>>
>>5440015
I've always found the "You can do drugs, here is what they feel like, here are the side effects, here is what it's like to have a bad trip, ect." talks more effective at keeping kids from doing drugs than the D.A.R.E. "If you touch a drug you will be addicted the rest of your life with nondescript consequences but believe us they're severe."
>>
>>5440021

I agree that people should know the specific sides of drugs before they take them. People have been saying the sides of estro/AA throughout this thread. Infertility, testicular atrophy, breast growth, mood wings, fat resditribution, your natural test production shutting down.

I'm saying these sides are not worth risking because "I want to try feeling more feminine for a while"
>>
>>5440064
But I don't need drugs to feel more feminine, I need them to look for feminine.

>Infertility, testicular atrophy, natural test production shutting down
I would not like these effects either, which is why I'm trying to get advice. I don't think if some person took 50mg of Pueraria Mirifica they'd become impotent. What I'm looking for is trying to find the right drugs and dosages to take to have a feminizing effect (even slight) while minimizing the negative changes.
>>
>>5440085

You can modify your appearance without taking sex hormones. I'm saying that there's no middle ground where you can have the drugs and not risk side effects. You're either on meds or your not, its like how you can't be "just a little bit pregnant"
>>
>>5440089
Of course there's no place where there's no risk.

But taking less, or certain types can decrease the risk.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.