[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you do if your body is too masculine to present female
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: manelt.jpg (14 KB, 304x254) Image search: [Google]
manelt.jpg
14 KB, 304x254
I have a manly body. Large traps, wide shoulders, huge calves, large wrists/hands, big biceps, big feet, etc. My voice is also deep as fuck.

My jaw is pretty big and my nose is big for a guy but would look huge on a girl. My eyes are deep-set and my brow-bone is pretty prominent, making me think it will be impossible to ever pass as a female. The only "good" trait I have is that I'm 5'6.

In my mind though, I'm sorta sort of mega-faggot slutty girl, who wants men to touch her everywhere and would love to wear a short-skirt and heels on a night out.

I've debated killing myself but I don't have the balls(lol) to do it. I'm only 22 years old but I have ALWAYS been this masculine. My calves became huge at only 12 years old.
>>
Id probaby still date you. You might as well try if you feel like that's your path.
>>
>>5434312

got pics? you sound hot.

i know people like to associate feminimity with slutty, but cant you just me a man faggot? they seem to be more in demand imo, cross dressing is a more rare fetish, especially for things explored in real life. its mostly online where people look for cross dressers.

also you gotta remember its REALLY rare for someone trans to pass as female, everyone, from gay to straight thinks them fools cuz were all assholes anyway.

might as well be the hottest fucking faggot slut there is.
>>
>>5434312
>What do you do if your body is too masculine to present female and not look like a fool?
I cry a lot, personally
Once my parents die I can just kill myself and not have to deal with it any more
>>
If you were a Dom/Top at bed, and a cool femboyish type in everyday life, but still be the "man" of the relationship, i'd give my soul and marry you at the spot <3
>>
>>5434418
I'm a good looking guy, yes. I'm told I look a lot like Dave Franco, who girls seem to love. I don't wanna drop titty pills and would love to just work with what I have because my dysphoria is mostly based around social things, like clothes, etc. Ideally, I'd like to look like a cute, twink boy who could pull off Crossdressing but not look like the incredible hulk while doing it. I think this MIGHT be an attainable goal.
>>
>>5434497

pics pls ;_;
>>
>>5434312
smoke weed to dull the pain
pretty much all you can do in my experience
>>
>>5434312
Don't kill yourself, it's not a logical decision. You're going to die eventually regardless, and there are many sources of happiness and enjoyment in life even if this specific one you're obsessed with doesn't pan out. I'm intimately familiar with suicidal ideation but it's fucking moronic to value your entire life solely on whether or not you're pretty, get a fucking grip for your own sake.
>>
>>5434711
>there are many sources of happiness and enjoyment in life even if this specific one you're obsessed with doesn't pan out
that's retarded
That's like saying "Oh don't mind that your leg just got tore apart in a stump grinder, sure it hurts but there's lots of stuff in the world that feels good! So just deal with it!"
I'm not the OP but this is a life ruining problem, and nothing at all gives me enjoyment. At best things can distract me from my misery for a while.
>>
File: wow.jpg (7 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
7 KB, 300x168
>5'6.
How is possible to look that masculine as you say but also be 5'6?
>>
>>5434497
>Dave Franco,
damn you sound hot as fuck
>>
>>5434756
It's possible. It's all in my genetics. My brother is only 5'5 but he is lean and muscular as fuck and this is only 2 years after he started lifting and wrestling.

Guys in the gym always remark on my calves, asking me what I did to get them as muscular as they are.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.