[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't there any ftms that are attracted to men?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6
File: hqdefault.jpg (41 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
41 KB, 480x360
Why aren't there any ftms that are attracted to men?
>>
The fuck are you talking about? Almost all the ones i know are into gay dudes and just go on about how gay they are all the time.
a few are straight, the rest are DFABs who call themselves ftms but also say they are lesbians
>>
>>5432714
That's retarded and never happens.
>>
I'm pretty sure there's more gay ftms than straight ftms. It's not that you're not looking hard enough, it's that you're not looking at all.
>>
>>5432734
Yes lots of gay ones, as in women attracted to other women. They're all just dykes who want to be uberdykes.
>>
Why aren't there any original well thought out threads on this board?
>>
>>5432741
>bitter mtfs
>>
>>5432741

Take your titty skittles and chill.
>>
>>5432705
almost every ftm ive met is attracted to guys.
>>
>>5432745
Oh, you're on of those guys, eh.
>complains about lack of original content
>only contributes whining and complaints
You're a scurvy one.
>>
Bisexual trans man reporting. They're right, there are plenty of us.
>Inb4 "bislut" shitposting.
>>
>>5432893
I'm a bisexual guy. Where do I find a qt FTM boyfriend to cuddle?
>>
File: 1349055448214.png (174 KB, 936x853) Image search: [Google]
1349055448214.png
174 KB, 936x853
>>5432705

Aww, he was such a gosh darned cute girl, it hurts.

I hope he's happy with his body and doesn't flaunt around too much masculine bullshit. Men are pigs after all.
>>
>>5432741
>angry mtf spotted
>>
>>5432705
Why would you want an ftm
They give up their soft sweet bodies for wannabe male bodies and don't even have the best part
>>
>>5433352
ban mtfs
>>
There are plenty of us out there. Trans men on grindr is practically a meme.
>>
Isn't a majority of FtMs gay? Which is sad because gays think vaginas are disgusting.
>>
>>5432705
Are you kidding?

I know at least 20 FtMs and not a single of them finds women attractive. FtMs are always gay, most of them aren't even really trans
>>
>>5432705
i think most ftms have to be at least bisexual.
a male, testosterone induced sex drive can't be satisfied by shoving plastic into a woman.
probably why they all "turn gay" a year or 2 into hrt
>>
>>5433520
not this gay tho

I'd fuck that guy in the op right in the pussy any day
>>
>>5433533
That's bullshit. I'm FTM and me and my mates have dated women. They're just bullshit to put up with and honestly, for me it triggers my own dysphoria-- a lot of it being sexual.

If I have sexual fear of my prior bio genitalia that was female, why would I want to spend my life diddling someone elses? It sets me off and makes me uncomfortable. If I found a girl who was asexual or something it might help, but I was in a sexual relationship with a sexual woman for at least two years, by grinning and bearing it. Currently I am dating a gay CIS man, and I relate more to him because we both struggle to be recognized as "real men" and I feel like I connect with him on a lot of shit.
>>
>>5436159
You say this as you get pounded like a woman right in the pussy. How is THAT not dysphoria as fuck?

You just sound like the typical ftm. Making up bullshit to explain your "gayness".
>>
>>5432705
I can see the girl he used to be right in his face. Like you can never escape those slightly feminine features
>>
I'm a transman and i'm into men, most transmen I've known are bi or gay honestly.
>>
>>5436159
You know what's interesting? I haven't heard of a case of a Mtf getting dysphoric when they get pounded in the ass by a dude with a big dick. So when I hear ftms saying they have sexual dysphoria of seeing another women's vagina, I call bullshit.

I actually hear a lot of cases where mtfs are dysphoric of cis female bodies in sexual relationships exactly because they have body image issues. I have never heard of similar cases with ftms and cis male bodies in sexual relationships.

So let's be honest here. You sexually prefer men because cocks. Because women are born to be far more attracted to men.
>>
>>5433533
>>5436159
>>5436179
I think more ftms that are active on the internet are gay/bisexual. I've met ftms offline and they happened to be straight, and don't even know what tumblr is. They have little to no clue about any of this demiagendergenderqueer stuff.

>>5436189
Everyone with an asshole can participate in anal sex so whats there to get dysphoric over?
>>
I'm cis, gay, boyfriend is trans. We fuck and it's hot.

He has friends that are trans that are only into other trans.
Some that are only into cis women.
and a small few that are only into cis men.

It's a real thing, people are complicated.
>>
File: 1449018327704.jpg (29 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
1449018327704.jpg
29 KB, 540x405
>>5432705
There are- they're called fujoshits and tumblr trannies.
>>
>>5436645
How's the genital situation/ how do you feel about it? Just curious.
>>
>>5436717

We have a lot of anal sex. It what's usual, and occasionally he'll bring up fucking his vagina. I don't initiate that but it's never an issue when he directs my cock the other way, what also tends ot happen is fucking his vagina is foreplay to anal anyway. I can't cum otherwise, it just doesn't happen for me.

I also worried that I'd be put off by going down on him, but honestly the personal connection trumps everything and it's hot to make him squirm however it happens, and at the end of the day it's just sex and not a big deal.
>>
>>5432705
All ftm's are gay. They just prefer womenz as partners to look/feel more hetero normative and objectively masculine/male
>>
>>5436766
you do know that "all ___ are ___" is bullshit, right?
>>
>>5436759
That's really lovely. I'm bisexual and I've recently realised that I'm very attracted to FTMs. Not really sure how I would go about specifically meeting trans men but here's hoping I find a qt trans boyfriend.
>>
>>5436759
That's really lovely. I'm bisexual and I've recently realised that I'm very attracted to FTMs. Not really sure how I would go about specifically meeting trans men but here's hoping I find a qt trans boyfriend.
>>
Stop with the gay trans meme please, there is no such thing. I know this board has lots of degenerates claiming to be "transbians" and "gay ftms" but those are just sexually degenerate autists who want to be part of the LGBT club. Actual transsexuals want nothing to do with them 9 out of 10 times.

>>5436244 has it right. They're part of the same cabal as the genderspecial children, the overlap is huge.
>>
>>5437191
Yeah. Because only cis people get to have all those fancies, like sexual orientations, freedom of choice and stuff. The only true trans people are hyper-feminine straight women and hyper-masculine straight men who would never participate in filthy gayness, or else they get their trans card revoked or something.
>>
>>5437446
ftm bisexual here can confirm.
Had my door knocked down by the trans police and was forced to give up my trutrans card when I started dating other guys. I am no longer trans. Sucks, but that's the law.
>>
>>5433267
ftmgen
>>
>>5432705
Why don't you read the wikipedia page on Transgender Sexuality?
>>
Actually, I do know one. Kinda killed it for me though, because when we first met over Skype I could tell HE was a SHE.... yeah, super awkward.
>>
because men who are attracted to ftm's are like precious unicorns. I've only ever met 1 dude who was gay and said he wouldn't say no to an ftm but it wouldnt be his first preference and would prefer them to have a cock
>>
>>5432705
ftm here. I exclusively dated only females, until I met my last ex who was MTF.
>pussy b better than dick
>>
Uh, there are a lot of autoandrophiles. Theyre basically the ftm equivalent of failed betas who become transbians, only they're unattractive straight girls who fetishize yaoi. Still less gross than agp desu, at least most ftms look like their target gender. Quite unlike most mtf.
>>
>>5432705
there are.
>i am one
>>
Bi dude here; I ran into a transitioning FTM (awkward, a foot shorter than me, goofy baseball cap, short hair, baggy sports clothes, oversized varsity style jacket, basically Marty McFly, drowning in axe body spray, spoke to the cashier in a deep but not male voice, and obviously terrified) and he was really hot.
If he hadn't sped past me like I was wile e. coyote to his roadrunner, I would have chatted him up.

In retrospect I must sound like some kind of predator, but my point was even that period when you feel your most ugly (still transitioning), odds are there's somebody that wants to Biff you right in your McFly hole.
>>
>>5432719
It happens all the time. There is a gay equivalent of the transbian in the FtM community and yes they are deficient in all the ways transbians are deficient. If you call out how they can want to be men but then get railed by straight cock in their squishy vaginas they just scream transphobia at you and that sexuality =/= gender
>>
>>5444790
>Translesbians are defficient
Wtf?
>>
File: XznAZhY[1].png (204 KB, 864x438) Image search: [Google]
XznAZhY[1].png
204 KB, 864x438
If you look at the top, Firefox has figured out what OP is really asking.
>>
>>5432705
This is silly, of course there are, just as there are bisexual and straight ftms.
>>
Have a fantasy of being the straight hung bull to a cuck transmale and female couple.

I precum just thinking about it.
Me crushing her cunt in front of him, while he can only sit and watch in his chastity belt like a good little bitch.
Will listen to her berate him in every concievable way while he sits there squirming and almost begging for more and release.

I make him clean the hot load I just deposited into her cunt and clean my cock. His preperation duties is sucking my dick hard then licking her hot and wet after making the beds and getting things ready.

Would spend most of my time enjoying every bit of her body and toying with the mind of the transboy. And if he's good, if he's really good she'll let him out of his cage and allow him a few moments of him masturbating while begging one of us to fuck him. If he convinces one of us, usually me, I'll flip the bitch over sink my cock into that cunt and give him the dick he needs.

Christ, something about this just makes my dick throb.
>>
>>5436759
Post pics of you making him squirm
>>
File: mfw.gif (13 KB, 499x439) Image search: [Google]
mfw.gif
13 KB, 499x439
>>5432705
I'm ftm and bisexual
>>
>>5437127
FTMs in general or men with vaginas? Cos I'm so into the latter right now.
>>
I'm so yeah
>>
File: 1432667314002.jpg (35 KB, 640x413) Image search: [Google]
1432667314002.jpg
35 KB, 640x413
>>5444911
Congratulations, you're garbage and should probably kill yourself.
>>
>>5432705
There are, they just might not be attracted to you. Most FTM's I have met look for bi guys so they don't have to worry about not having a dick.
>>
>>5444117
inspiring
>>
>>5446291
men with vags, once post-op its no longer ftm
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.