[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sometimes i want to die.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_ncmw3urgPP1qfn2zko1_400.png (196 KB, 392x391) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ncmw3urgPP1qfn2zko1_400.png
196 KB, 392x391
how do you keep living. i don't think i can anymore. looking in the mirror and see ugly man. have to face people. constantly thinking about how i am so very obviously transgendered and fail at passing so fucking hard. have to face people. no idea what they think of me. don't want to jump to any conclusions about what they're thinking, but do a lot of the time anyway. no friends. never had bf. family not sure about how to treat me. i hate myself so fucking much. and i think maybe i need to kill myself.
>>
Kill yourself in hopes of

1. Reincarnation
2. Ceasing to exist
3. Purgatory

Worst case scenario is that you end up in Hell for all of eternity, where all of your worst nightmares will come true.
>>
>>5432625
i sort of believe in reincarnation. it's the only thing that makes sense. i had to be women in past lives.

you'll make fun of me.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0GOI-Uhqec

this is the best version of this song desu

have you talked to any kind of professional? do you have healthcare or maybe there are low income mental health services in your city
>>
Dying sucks. Fuck everyone - do what you want.
>>
No stop looking at other things. This is more important! Living life is way awesome when you stop giving a fuck about your "haters" and live for yourself! Repeat after me: "Fuck y'all!"
>>
For me, dying is for people who can't cope with the fact that life is weird and there's nothing you can do about it except adapt, or people in horrendous car accidents.

Transgender Dysphoria Blues is an alright album, btw.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.