[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are all the feminine gay guys claiming to be women now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: average girl.jpg (115 KB, 275x413) Image search: [Google]
average girl.jpg
115 KB, 275x413
Seriously, this is crazy
>>
because that way straight guys might pay attention to them
>>
>2015
>not taking estrogen
>>
being a woman is much easier than a feminine gay guy
>>
Because femininity is for women
>>
>>5430746
Calm your tits. No one's making you be a feminine gay guy claiming to be a woman.
And you neither own "woman" nor gender. You own yourself and that's it.
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 590x590) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 590x590
>>5430746
Not claiming to be a woman, just taking estrogen to keep qt looks
>>
>>5430823
This

Delaying gay death
>>
Who is?
>>
>>5430823
i did this but decided it was better to go full tranny
>>
File: 1437597544680.jpg (11 KB, 261x260) Image search: [Google]
1437597544680.jpg
11 KB, 261x260
>this whole thread
>sockpuppet woman denying trans status of transwomen
>sockpuppet responses validating the viewpoint

You fucking idiots are the reason trans people are mad at feminists.
>>
>>5430752
LOVE ME DADDY
>>
>>5430746
I've always hated gay shit. Even trying it, it did nothing for me.
Now on e being with a woman feels gay and dick feels right.
>>
>>5433363
Who are you to call me a sock puppet?

I'm doing HRT but I don't think I'm really a female or anything like that. I don't call myself trans but some people claim I am
>>
>>5434446
I'm in the same boat
It's not like I think I'm a real girl on the inside of my soul or whatever. Frankly I think that's just something desperate people tell themselves because they feel like they need validation.
>>
>>5434446
One thing is true though. Their work to kill HERO proves the Radfems would like you better dead
>>
>>5430752
This triggers the masc gays.
>>
>>5430746
i'm submissive to the point where i can't stand to look manly. i don't care about transitioning but my gay death is 25 and after that i couldn't live with myself anymore, so...transition while you can still pass and then not be masc for the rest of your life
>>
>>5434483
Why would radfems want gay men on hormones to die? Aren't we allies? :^)
>>
>>5434593
Ok, but are you going to seriously demand fem pronouns? Will you think and feel and act as a womyn? It's not transitioning otherwise. IDK what you call what you're doing.
>>
>>5434699
>think and feel and act as a woman
what do you mean? I was already really fem before I passed as female. It'd be awkward not to use fem pronouns and stuff lol
>>
>>5434793
Do you believe you are female? You can feel that you're a femmy guy inside but still use female pronouns. That's not transitioning. It's something else again.
>>
>>5435001
i don't believe i'm masculine, that's about it. i like looking female, i like being called female, i like dating as a female. i act female, i sound female, i look female. i'm not biologically female, and i was raised as a guy, so i don't think i'm female.
>>
>>5430823
this is really dumb, what are you going to so with ugly gyno and other problems? you are ruining your health for no reason
>>
>>5435150
Shouldn't be a big deal unless your family has a history of liver problems and/or you smoke, drink, etc.
>>
>>5433409
This. I've always loved cock but it feels nasty if I have a beard and muscles.
>>
>>5434446

Be consistent in your trolling. There are MTF transsexuals who agree with a definition of "woman" that excludes them, but the opening post seemed to pretend being a biological female.

Either way, cheap troll. But maybe me respond.
>>
>>5434634
You're a cheeky faggot
>>
>>5435150
>ruining your health
>le hrt is poison maymay
Did you learn about hrt from susan's or something?
>>
>>5435096
Ladyboys have arrived in Western culture. Cool. Rock on, girl.
>>
>>5437715
Nope, just femboys. Hope you're okay with being with people who call themselves boys and like to present that way.

Can't pretend it isn't gay then.
>>
>>5438170
Lel. Fems are my jam, gaybro.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.