[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"anon we can't wait to have grandchildren!"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: pepe.jpg (60 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
60 KB, 500x495
>"anon we can't wait to have grandchildren!"
>mfw i will never tell my parents im a fag
>mfw they slowly start to realize im a fag and that their bloodline dies with me
>>
File: 1420356042714.gif (110 KB, 359x245) Image search: [Google]
1420356042714.gif
110 KB, 359x245
>mfw my brother just won't stop impregnating his wife

I believe my parents are actually glad they're not getting granchildren from me
>>
>>5429026
> You need to continue our blood line!!!
> Makes only one kid
>>
hehe, nice prank bro
>>
>be the oldest of 3 children
>get to come out as a degenerate tranny and not be shunned
>onus is on my brothers to continue the family line

good luck lmao
>>
>>5429257

>bababoomas
>>
>>5429257

White people really need to step up their game.
>>
you really meme'd them
>>
File: 1423106056293.gif (2 MB, 324x184) Image search: [Google]
1423106056293.gif
2 MB, 324x184
>>5429283
>last male to carry on the family's last name
>all my cousins are women
>"dad, im a girl"
>well you can still have kids right
>"no I like men"
>>
>>5429662
>>"no I like men"
toppest of keks
>>
>>5429026
>be bi but plan to get sterilized as soon as possible so I will never have children
> only sibling is eight years old but I can already tell he is gay
all hope is lost for them
>>
>>5429026
hahaha faggot
>>
>come out as trans
>that sinking expression on your mom's face when she realizes she won't have grandkids
>>
Is there really such an overwhelming majority of straight people who want to have kids?
>>
>>5430667
Probably not, but at least then the parents can still pretend it's an option.
>>
>be born the only boy out of three girls
>dad is an extremely conservative and religious white supremacist
>was abusive and overbearing towards me and my sisters as we were growing up
>i turn out to be a trans girl and transition at 17
>dad regrets how he was and desperately tries to make it up to us throughout recent years
>my mom and sisters still resent him for what he did and don't talk to him often
>sometimes when I look at him I can see how depressed he is
>found him sobbing in his study room one night with a photo album filled with old pictures of me and my sisters
>tfw any hopes of spreading his bloodline will die with my testicles after they're cut out of me and tossed away as medical waste
>>
>Grandpa on dad's side has 8 grandkids
>4 of us are somewhere in LGBT

Thank Grandad
>>
Suck it breeders
>>
File: 1408910370469.jpg (153 KB, 462x435) Image search: [Google]
1408910370469.jpg
153 KB, 462x435
>>5429026

It's about time I meet someone else who's smug as shit when their parents talk about getting grandchildren instead of crying over it.

>"when you bring your children over, your mother will take care of them"
>they don't know!
>>
>gay male
>older sister is mentally and physically retarded so she can't (and shouldn't) have kids

Even if I was straight I wouldn't want kids, I'd be an awful father and my kids would be genetically predisposed to depression

I understand that parents have an ingrained evolutionary interest in seeing their children breed and spread their genes, but they really need to lay off the guilt tripping. They need to develop some self-awareness and not just be guided by hormones.
>>
>>5429026
>Tfw last of wretched bloodline
>tfw only have eyes for bp
>tfw no gbtan husband with artificial womb
>tfw kinda really wanted kids someday
Probably for the best...
>>
>>5436118

>older sister is mentally and physically retarded so she can't (and shouldn't) have kids

But do you let her have sex or masturbate in some way? That's another ethical question.
>>
>>5436143

Impregnate a FtM, or better yet, adopt when you are financially secure and more mature. Your child will be far more happy and successful than any of those broken condoms in class with them
>>
File: janitor enoch powell.jpg (30 KB, 833x500) Image search: [Google]
janitor enoch powell.jpg
30 KB, 833x500
>>5430722
you gotta make the same sacrifice he did
>>
>asian family
>be first born son of 7 grandchildren, and never felt gayer
>decide not to come out 100% until grandfather passes after being diagnosed with lung cancer
>at funeral and prayer services
>relatives start bringing up my birthright

I think there are gonna be more tears down the road.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.