[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to want a mtf without being called a chaser?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1449239088465.gif (392 KB, 600x396) Image search: [Google]
1449239088465.gif
392 KB, 600x396
Is it possible to want a mtf without being called a chaser?

To make it clear, I am in it for the relationship not the sex. But my girlfriend(who is mtf) is saying that I'm only dating her because of her genitals. I don't play with her dong because it's common sense to me that she wants to be a woman, so touching the one thing that reminds her she isn't a woman would be complete autism.

I've never posted to 4chan before but I am a lurker. But to sum it up: My MtF girlfriend says I'm a chaser. I have never done anything that would lead her to believe so. And when she and I fugged I didn't even glance at her shame. Only tried to pleaser her. Please help.
>>
Sad bump
>>
Tbqhf most of us trans women are fucked up. We most likely have self esteem issues, probably find it impossible to imagine someone is attracted to us, want a relationship but have trust issues... so on and so on.

You'll probably be better off with a cis woman, and I say this as mtf myself.
>>
>>5428106
Yes.

As for your interactions with your girlfriend, that's something you'll have to work out together. You're just going to have to be very patient and understanding, because that sort of behaviour is often caused by self-esteem issues.

Wish I could do you better. But don't bump 7 minute old threads. This isn't /b/.
>>
File: FNT9rKE.gif (1011 KB, 400x230) Image search: [Google]
FNT9rKE.gif
1011 KB, 400x230
>>5428140
OP here.

I love her. I don't want to lose her. She's my best friend and I want to be with her.

Is there anything I could possibly do to make her feel more secure of our relationship?
>>
File: image.gif (755 KB, 312x281) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
755 KB, 312x281
>>5428163
Wrong gif. I feel that if I post on computer she will find this.
>>
>>5428161
Like I said I've never posted a thread before. I guess I picked up some bad habits from lurking
>>
>>5428106
You should leaver her. Most mtf have strong victim complexes, and feed off drama. Why do you think the one who replied to you claimed mental instability? They need to feel put down and victimized because most mtfs use being trans to mask their need for attention. The brutally honest about your problems approach is a way to chase sympathy, due to human nature we don't want to hurt those already hurt. The manipulation of feelings is a common tool. She is telling you this, because she tells other people this. It is the concept of saying something enough will make it true. So when she says you are a chaser, it is really a cry for attention to notice her life is hard regardless if it is or isn't. The psychological game of mtfs is superior, I give props real recognize real.
>>
>>5428174
So she's, without knowing, manipulating me? Like I said I love her.

Maybe if I don't follow through with intimacy, maybe a kiss here and there, she'll go back to like 3 months ago where we were extremely happy and in a stress free relationship.
>>
>>5428184
The issue is not you, you can see this by her calling you a chaser. The relationship starts out good because they are woman now with a partner. The issue is, "oh wait a second nothing changed besides my gender." She does not feel complete like she thought she would pre-female. Creating drama is motivation and as I said a grab at public attention. Your relationship will never be stress free because your partner was born male when they were supposed to be female. So they are generally taking barely safe chemicals and body changers to become a woman. That alone will fuck up your psych.(ie. Metally ill meme) The issue is she is coming and just came to terms with everything. I am guessing the need for sympathy is a coping mechanism. The verdict is you will never be good enough for her because she is not good enough for herself. The relationship turns toxic from here bro, so good luck either way.
>>
That's super sad. Very appropriate gif.

Tell her what you told us, if you haven't already. Tell her explicitly why you value her, why you want to stay with her. (Might be a bit awkard but communication is key). Ask her what make her think you're a chaser, convince her that's not true. Maybe abstain from sex for a while. (May backfire though).

I wish you luck.
>>
>>5428106
>But my girlfriend(who is mtf) is saying that I'm only dating her because of her genitals

Literally everybody dates everybody because of their genitals. Trans people need to shut the fuck up about this. I'm gay I date men because I love big cocks in my mouth. Obviously that's not all there is to it. Relationships are more than sex. Love is more than sex. Obviously you want a real relationship because you said so too.

Maybe there's a way to explain this to her, but you bring up an extremely valid point about how she hates her penis.

You have to weigh your emotions, the pros and cons to determine if it's worth the emotional stress. If it is you need to figure out how to both communicate what you're feeling about all this. It's really hard I don't know how to explain it over 4chan. But generally the goal is to become good enough at communication that you can tlel her what you just posted about so you can work through issues like her self esteem issues.
>>
>>5428246
>Literally everybody dates everybody because of their genitals. Trans people need to shut the fuck up about this. I'm gay I date men because I love big cocks in my mouth. Obviously that's not all there is to it. Relationships are more than sex. Love is more than sex. Obviously you want a real relationship because you said so too.
You can fucking say that again. I get so sick of all the weirdness trans people bring into this sort of thing. Yes, genitals matter! Yes! Someone might date you because they want your dong! Yes! That's FUCKING NORMAL.

Jesus H. Christ.
>>
>>5428106
>Is it possible to want a mtf without being called a chaser?

Not unless you didn't know >she was trans at first and after feelings of shock and surprise (but NOT disgust, not even for one second) you quickly realize you are completely ok with it.

Also, you can't want to see or touch >her penis because that is fetishizing but if you are put off at all by the thought of seeing or touching >her penis then that is cissexist and also unacceptable but in either case it means any potential relationship must be aborted.

Transwomen ARE real women. And in this day and age, that means every single one is entitled to a 10/10 man who is both mentally and financially s̶t̶a̶b̶l̶e̶ exceptional.
>>
>>5428263
I'm a trans woman and hope this post is just bait by someone who isn't. Some Poe's Law-like shit going on here.
>>
>>5428106

Link her to this thread.
>>
>>5428106
>To make it clear, I am in it for the relationship not the sex
Congrats, you aren't a chaser
>>
>>5428441
i couldn't be more obvious bait.
>>
She's stupid for even using a term chaser, cant help ya with stupid.
>>
Yes. Forget feminazi trans women who breathe "fetishization" rhetoric to fuel their victim hood. For everyone out there who won't fuck us, seeing someone like you get disheartened at trying makes me sad personally. Keep trying anon. Girls like us need nice guys like you
>>
>>5428174
fuck off.
>>
>>5428184
I'd bet she had issues with chasers before you. You're getting the backlash form that.
>>
If you knew a girl or boy were mtf/ftm, and you still talked to them cause you thought they were cute. are you still a chaser.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.