[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Things about the scene that are utterly baffling or bother you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: challenge accepted.jpg (13 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
challenge accepted.jpg
13 KB, 236x236
Bi-guy here
>mfw the guy says "I'm straight" as he's arranging a date with you.
>>
>"I'm a lesbian"

She fucks guys all the fucking time.
>>
Bisexual problems 101
>When they try to ban you from Pride because apparently you are 'Straight passing' and you 'Don't know the struggles of the community'
>Top fucking kek
It was pretty funny to me when I found out it was mostly tumblr fags saying this.
>>
>>5425763
yea that is a fucked sentiment
>and what did they try and ban u from?
>>
>>5425795
Basically from all the lgbt pride parades. Some lesbian and gays were saying that it was offensive for bisexual people with heterosexual partners to come. Because it's making light of 'Lgt' struggles. I kek'd so hard because, what if those people were trans with heterosexual partners? The whole thing was just really funny to me.
>>
>>5425900
Funny and sad. There are retards everywhere.
>>
>>5425900
Were they against bi people coming if they were in a same sex relationship?
>>
>>5425744
How can anyone believe that someone who fucks their own sex is straight?
>>
>>5425955
They were against bi-people in general, but leaning more towards bisexuals in 'heterosexual relationships'.
>>
>>5426054
Did they elaborate on why they didn't like bi people, even those in homo relationships?
>>
>victim mentalities

not even once
>>
>>5426081
They basically went on this nonsensical rant about bisexuals having privilege, because we can easily 'Straight pass'. Continued to suggest that bisexuals don't have it hard as the rest of the community because we can easily be accepted into society. And then concluded that bisexuals don't deserve to be a part of pride because our sexual orientation disregards non-binary genders. I didn't take it too seriously tbqh.
>>
>>5426131
Wow, a bi person in a same-sex relationship can easily pass as straight, who knew? As for the non-binary gender thing, the reason I call myself bi in the first place is because the one time I called myself pan I was called an attention seeker, and a special snowflake. You can't fucking win! And ironically their behaviour demonstrates that bi's have it harder than LG, at least if they're in a homo relationship.
>>
File: youknowitstrue.jpg (9 KB, 300x213) Image search: [Google]
youknowitstrue.jpg
9 KB, 300x213
>>5426081
>>5426131
>>5426173

They fear us.
>>
>>5426100
tell that to every bi in this thread
>>
>>5426243
But no ones playing victim here? We're simply making fun ignorance man.
>>
>>5426173
>This
Although, personally I think pansexuality is pretty legit. Although I've heard it offends a lot of bisexuals apparently.
>>
>as a bi I have the most struggles of all the lgbt+
>>
>>5426409
If in a same-sex relationship, then yeah, more troubles than LG, as they have to deal with homophobia from the straights, and biphobia from the gays.
>>
>>5425744
>if you refuse to date me, you're a transphobe
>>
>>5425960
Isn't it baffling. 10pm in txt, "I'm straight" 1am fucking me.
>>
>>5425900
>going to a parade while on a hetero relationship
Why?
>>
>>5425900
Let me guess these were 15 year old fat lesbians?
>>
>>5425900

>MtF with FtM

guess we'd be banned too huh?
>>
>>5425744
>the guy says "I'm straight" as he's arranging a date with you

Honestly that would make me want to fuck him harder. Especially if he actually passes as a straight guy

>I don't like getting fucked, I'm straight!
>*moans like a bitch*
>>
>>5425744
>"I'm bi-curious. Skype?"
>Turns out to be a 17 year old skinny emo with long hair
Disgusting.
>>
>>5425744
Bug chasing....this is absolute degeneracy on a level I had never thought possible.
>>
>>5429173
>assuming you would top
I thought a bi-guy saying "I'm str8" was code for "top only"
>>
>>5425744
this:>>5429292
but also the current trend for even non-bug chaser to abandon condoms and common sense, safe sex practices. Also, having a cavalier attitude towards HIV.
>>
>>5429373
I do not understand why people are so reckless about this shit. This is literally my biggest fear about random hookups. I am to scared to do them because I do not want the million cock riding sluts to poz my boipucci up.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.