[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be secretly bi >have a crush on this almost supermodel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
File: images (12).jpg (21 KB, 399x368) Image search: [Google]
images (12).jpg
21 KB, 399x368
>be secretly bi
>have a crush on this almost supermodel German exchange student
>she befriends you
>you go to her house almost everyday
>you sleep over one night
>she wants to go on chat roulette
>being a 7 and her being a solid 9, you know she'll be getting all the attention
>you don't give a fuck because you know it'll make her happy
>2 am rolls by
>connect to a decent looking guy, qt wants to chat with him
>he ends up getting her half naked through dares
>he dares her to take off her bra
>pretty convinced that she has forgotten about your presence
>she takes it off and her tets are fucking prime
>he dares her to show her ass
>she gets you to angle the laptop so her ass looks big
>you oblige
>tfw you're holding a laptop while the girl of your dreams is naked and she doesn't know you have a crush on her and it's 3am and you just want to sleep
>>
>>5423812
fuck oath
>>
>>5423815
Wait. Ignore that. I sorry :( I'll delete my meanie post.
>>
>>5423826
wait did you think I was angered by ur funny and original comment? sorry, it was my autralia speak. fuck oath means I agree or some gay shit like that.
>>
>>5423805

Get obliging!
>>
>>5423805
Only you can build up your courage.
>>
>>5425268

This!

But also keep in mind that she's an exhibitionist chat slut. Hope that was part of your game plan for "girl of your dreams".
>>
>>5425337
didn't plan for little german schnitzel girl to get off on showing obese middle aged men her fits, but she a qt and I'm shallow
>>
Crushing on heteros just leads to heartache, anon. And she's hetero, I guarantee it, a bisexual wouldn't have treated you like you weren't there.
>>
>>5425667
>a bisexual wouldn't have treated you like you weren't there
Wat
>>
>>5425499

Well then go for it, cowgirl. Honestly that ups the odds that she's cool with you eating out at the old clam shack.
>>
>>5425726
She was getting her exhibitionist freak on. Two other people were present - chatroulette dude over an internet connection, and OP right there in the room pointing a webcam at her ass. Yet according to OP she treated her like wallpaper. Only a straight person would assume OP was straight and ignore her like that in such an intimate situation. Even if there was no mutual attraction, a bisexual would be aware of her as a sexual being and treat her differently - awkwardness, flirtation, jokes, whatever. Not blithely stripping naked and then casually ignoring her.
>>
>>5425799

Getting naked and presenting yourself in a sexual fashion in front of someone implies absolutely zero interest? Regardless of the main target audience in this situation, she did that in front of her. She likes to get down.

Let's add that to the fact that the girl is clearly VERY hypergamous, and girls tend to be more sexually fluid (especially hypergamous ones).
>>
>>5425824
>Getting naked and presenting yourself in a sexual fashion in front of someone implies absolutely zero interest?

I didn't say so. I'm going off the OP's judgement, who says she'd pretty much forgotten she was there. If that's true, then what I said is true. If she was misreading signals, then it's another matter.
>>
>>5425843

"Let's get naked together and fuck around for fun."

-t. "straight" person
>>
>>5425850
She didn't fuck around with anon. She fucked around with a dude online. Anon was her camera bitch. If she was a guy it'd be more suspicious, but as is there's nothing to go on.
>>
>>5425799
I'm willing to bet that girl wouldn't have been as down to strip if op wasn't in the room. She was showing her body to op as well. Could have used this chat roulette as a pretext. Women are not straight forward. She wanted an excuse to take off her clothes in front of op and wanted op to take her clothes off in front of her. You got to read between the lines. If she says she does it regularly by herself then it's less likely, but there is something odd about her behavior of wanting to strip while this woman is near her.
>>
>>5425898

nailed it
>>
>>5425898
But op didn't take her clothes off, the girl was prompted to strip by dares from the guy, and op as much as says she wasn't interested in her. She might be wrong but she's in a much better position to say than we are.
>>
>>5425916

You probably think that because both you and the OP are too beta to do anything in that situation. Do you think there was supposed to be some kind of invitation card? Don't tank OP's chances with your negativity.
>>
>>5425916
Yes she was probably anticipating dares from some guy on the internet. Dares from a guy to have them take off their clothes and dares from them to kiss each other, but hee hee it's a dare so this girl wouldn't have to put herself out there to be rejected. Either op would accept and she'd get a foot in the door or she'd decline and the girl would learn she's not down. Also, the whole hold the camera up and look at my butt thing is extra suspect. She could of easily just turned around and showed her butt, but she wanted op to get a look at her ass as well. All I'm saying is it's likely she didn't want the guy over the internet but the person in the room.
>>
>>5425936
I was going to be acerbic to this, but then I realised since the German girl is an exchange student OP is probably a teenager and teenagers really do need to psych themselves up before asking someone out. OP, if you have the slightest suspicion that she's into you just ask. Worst that can happen is she doesn't hang out with you any more before she goes to Germany, and if she doesn't want you then that's no great loss.
>>
>>5425667
you're right, better vet ready to have my emotions fucking obliterated
>>
>>5426070
wish me luck in getting that sweet p00ntang
>>
>>5426445

Good luck! Post lewds after
>>
>>5426445
God is always on the side of lesbianism.
>>
UPDATE ON MY QUEST FOR PUSSY

She told me that she has been in a relationship with a girl today. She like sorta winked as well AM I KNEE DEEP OR WHAT?!
>>
>>5427860
Sounds good. Maybe time to pursue if you can deal with having a partner who is always flirting with others.
>>
>>5427860

Fuckin' A OP go get you some!
>>
>>5427860
They always are. Time to show this bitch what you're made of.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.