[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend says the rapid rise in transsexualism among young
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 8
File: 1450689953243.jpg (55 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1450689953243.jpg
55 KB, 640x640
My girlfriend says the rapid rise in transsexualism among young men comes directly from anime.

It she right? Or just an idiot?
>>
>>5423489
anime and estrogen in the water... It just makes all the beta males go "omg i want to be a cute girl so i can have all the love in the world and not be a stupid beta faggot"... if you look for proof of this, just look at all the fucking transbians on this website...
>>
It actually comes from societies complete disregard for men and considering them evil forces.
>>
>>5423489
D U M P H E R
U
M
P

H
E
R
>>
It's trendy and it's way more doable than before so there are people who just do it for the attention nowdays
>>
>>5423489
No.

Possibly. /pol/tard gf sounds like a real pain, but being a reactionary and being an idiot aren't perfectly correlated.
>>
>>5423491
jokes on you I watched all of shugo chara years before I ever touched myself then wondered about why I watched all of mermaid melody years after I touched myself... ._.
>>
>>5423519
is that supposed to mean anything?
>>
>>5423493

I don't think men, the individuals, are bad. I think man, the concept, is bad.
>>
I thought the Japanese only decide who's gay, but I guess it works that way too.
>>
>>5423489
Just an idiot.
No man would transition because of anime because they all know that no matter what they'll never be a cute anime girl and instead remain 3DPD.
>>
Anime causes shitposting transbians. It does not affect the number of TruTrans™.
>>
I think it comes from increased awareness of trans issues and better medical support
>>
File: 1449360225416.jpg (139 KB, 1000x1900) Image search: [Google]
1449360225416.jpg
139 KB, 1000x1900
I don't know op, you tell me
>>
>>5423559
Compare the quality of /tlg/ and /mtfg/ and you see who the shitposters are.
>>
>>5423489
Is Japan overflowing with trans women?
>>
>>5423489
She's right. I used to have pretty bad disphoria as a biological female but watching anime eventually made me like my female body and feminized me.
>>
>>5423489
Well is she basing that on research or statistics or any actual data at all or is it just how things seem to her feels? Either way since all the actual science points towards a neurological issue caused early in life she's probably just being an idiot.

Any actual "increase" in trannies likely comes from increased education about their treatment, increased access to doctors and treatment, and changing laws and public views allowing them to live as they'd like with less discrimination and assault and murder against them. In other words it's not necessarily that there are suddenly a bunch more trannies and it must be because of anime or the jews or whatever conspiracy theory you prefer, but that trannies are now more able to receive treatment and transition.
>>
>>5423489
I blame the jews.
>>
She's associating nerd habits with a disconnection from masculinity leading to transgender or transexualism. I don't think that's correct in total, no.
>>
>>5423901
desu I think trans women tend to be nerds because that's what happens when you raise someone as a boy and they don't fit in at all
>>
>>5423820
Harry Benjamin and Magnus Hirschfeld were both Jews. They probably just took delight in watching our impressionable, sensitive males destroy themselves and their genetic lines. We have literally been conned.
>>
>>5423923
i wonder if they fugged their boypussies too

"oh how i love tapping dat tight feminized goypucci and destroying their aryan genepools for good mmh"
>>
She is
>>
>>5423489
She's right you know.

After I watched anime (Naruto) for the first time I headed straight to a therapist to give me hormones so I could be a shy submissive little girl just like in my anime.
>>
>>5423914
Bet the intersection of trans peeps being shut in fuck is bigger than them watching anime
So like maybe
>>
>>5423489
Remind her that there is never a single cause of something like transexualism.
>>
>>5423489
There isn't a rise in transsexualism, just a rise in people coming out.
>>
>>5424648
failed beta shut ins?
>>
>>5423489
Pretty sure I didn't even know what anime was when I was 10
>>
>>5423621
this 100%
>>
>>5423801
This. I bet it has more to do with single moms and children having no positive masculine figure in there lives. That is my armchair psych evaluation of the situation.
>>
>>5423489
Most of the trannies I met hate anime and hate neckbeards who like anime.

I know too many weird 'where's my hug?' pizza faced gay faggots that like anime, though.
>>
>>5425070
I wish this bread of person did not exist. Why do they have to be so obnoxious? I am not a huger unless I really know you well and these guys would do it the minute they walked into a party you are at. Fucking disgusting.
>>
>>5425084
>bread
breed
>>
She's right in a sense. A lot of anime's these days are about cute girls, whereas a decade ago they were about robots and "mechs" and shit (I'm not too sure, don't really watch anime, but I'm sure there were a lot less cutsie animes).

So society is rapidly moving towards praising femininity and women in general. In every facet of media we see this. Girls in games having significantly better character models, animes being mostly about cute girls, etc.

All of this "femininity on a padastill" coupled with the fact that men in society are fundamentally and biologically designed to be disposable and irrelevant compared to women, results in the rise we are seeing in trans gender people.

But be aware of the fact that men being disposable, is BIOLOGICAL. This isn't something that is going to change ever.
>>
>>5425117
>admittedly doesn't watch anime
>tries to claim the nature of anime is more feminine now
lol sure

also, wrt your claim that girls having better video game models is the reason more people are coming out: trans men exist
>>
>>5425117
>oh my god i am totally disposable! oh i know i am gonna take dangerous hormones to fool guys into tapping my bp
lol
>>
>>5423685
Well, their genes are super femme.
So if there are a lot, they wouldn't nessisarily feel inclined to actually be trans, just CD's or what have you. Plus they have really overbearing parents, and their language reinforces that parents/elders are to be respected, not questioned.

There are lots of effeminate Japanese, enough for a term for trans to exist. New-Hafu
>>
>>5423549

So did your hormones come in the mail yet, tumblrina?
>>
>>5425182
>trans men exist

And they are an unbelievably tiny fraction of the trans community you insufferable retard.

>tries to claim the nature of anime is more feminine now

I went ahead and took a screen shot of /a/ just for you Anon! Lmaooo

>>5425215
Sort of. Men are so disposable that even trannies hold more societal value than them, especially since that whole caitlyn jenner shit and now that the media are in love with trans people.

So you get lonely desperate losers who sit in their basement watching anime's all day who decide they want to live life on "easy mode".
>>
>>5425575
>And they are an unbelievably tiny fraction of the trans community you insufferable retard.
Approximately half of trans people are trans men.

>I went ahead and took a screen shot of /a/ just for you Anon! Lmaooo
Like that really proves anything? 4chan is full of losers projecting their unfulfilled sexual desire, what you see posted there tells you more about the people on 4chan that it does about the current state of anime.
>>
>>5425603
>Approximately half of trans people are trans men.

Citation?
>>
>>5425627
You stated this shit without citation
>And they are an unbelievably tiny fraction of the trans community
>>
>>5425603
who gives a fuck about trans people anyway? it's just a fetish 99% of the time.
>>
>>5425652
Lol, so no citation then? Alright.
>>
>>5423489
go to mtfg and read all the >tfw not an anime girl posts. the question will answer itself
>>
File: 1283978528743.jpg (69 KB, 450x337) Image search: [Google]
1283978528743.jpg
69 KB, 450x337
>>5423489
>transsexualism only exists male-to-female
There are just as many FtM as MtF. You just don't see as many because you spend all of your days on 4chan.
>>
File: redlinend076952Vj1rydwbvo1_500.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
redlinend076952Vj1rydwbvo1_500.gif
2 MB, 500x281
When I was in college in the LGBT community there the only other person trans-anything who watched anime was FtM.

He had based taste too - we watched Redline together.
>>
I recently read an article that women smoking pot while pregnant causes MTF brain issues in fetuses. Whose mom smoked pot while they were preggers?
>>
>>5423489
I'm MtF and this is pretty stupid, it's that in anime you see those idealized hyper-femine girls, when I was really young (4-8) I always preferred anime for females, and I liked to think myself as a girl from those shows, and this wasn't because my parents forced me to watch that shows, I liked that shows, they were actually against it, I can remberer it pretty clearly, I also wanted to get some female toys too, it was some kind of ancesral desire that I kind of always had in me and in those occasion I liberated it imagining myself as a girl.

Sorry if this is confusing and it may be sound not enough logic in its form but English is not my primary language, if you are interred but can't undestand just ask some questions.
>>
She is an idiot. A real reason, is the pussification of males by feminism. It leads to lost males who don't know who they are because dumb feminists have been telling the world that women are the best sex for years and that everyhting that men do is wrong so boys start to idolize girls
>>
>>5423901
Its partically correct though. Look at all the autists and dumb techy computer science nerd people who come out at 25-35 and transition and got boners for women were generic beta men but are now "women" because they didn't like the betaness and wanted to be celebrated for being weak and passive like women are.

Trutrans usually aren't like this. They display femininity early on and have more balanced personalities, some are even very strong personalities, compared to all the beta male comsci loser mtfs
>>
>>5424809
Yup
>>
>tfw you only got into anime in the first place because you wanted to be ranma
>>
>>5423559
why do you guys hate transbians?

inb4 lurk more
>>
>>5432004
lurk more bitch. Or irl that shit
>>
>>5432052
look everyone a retard
>>
>>5423489
I doubt that's the cause for me, I can't stand 99% of anime. I can count the series I have watched on both hands. Mostly I can't stand anime cliches and the dubs are terrible and the dialogue comes off as forced and awkward. I can sort of stand subtitled anime but if I watch it too long their weird whispery language gets stuck in my head. Especially the high pitched voices pretty much every girl in anime has.

TLDR anime is shit
>>
She's not an idiot. She's a female. :^)
>>
>>5432118
i know this is bait, but shut up anyway. ty
>>
>>5423491
dis
>>
>>5423489
>my girlfriend
kek, suuuuure
>>
>>5432896
Probably his tulpa.
>>
>>5423489
I became a tranny well before I watched any anime.
>>
I've only even seen a few of the more popular animes, and they aren't the kind that have magical anime girls.
>>
>>5432913
>tfw you never watched anime before coming out to your parents
>magical girl show starts airing a year after
>get hooked on it
>>
File: 1446119243630.jpg (55 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
1446119243630.jpg
55 KB, 400x266
aw yeah, time for some armchair neurologists and other assorted morons to come up with unfounded and bullshit reason as to why trans people exist.
btw OP your girl is retarded, merry christmas
>>
>>5425732
fuck you, Redline was amazing.
>>
>>5423489
Yup, pretty much this.

Most MtF don't even care about feeling like a girl, it's just undeniably easier to live as a female and the only downside of HRT is infertility, anime idolises being a female and acts as if ugly girls don't exist, only comedy anime aimed at real Nips which are inaccessible by weebs portray women as anything other than perfect beings who above men.

Beta's then see this and think they should just become a girl and they'll enjoy life but they're already 21 by the time they start so they become hons.

I just prefer the thought of being an old lady over an old man. Transsexualism is just one big meme by Jews to generate cash.
>>
>>5438631

Based is a positive adjective, grandpa.
>>
>>5437105
>merry christmas
>not happy holidays
i am watching you, shitlord
>>
>>5438766
>tfw 1/8 ashkenazi
>tfw wasn't invited to the jewish world domination clique slash violin supergroup featuring netanyahu on drums and given any money out of clueless newcomers to trannyism
>tfw only turn out to be a tranny myself with no money in my pocket
fug
>>
>>5438766
>>5439115
Harry Benjamin and Magnus Hirschfeld were both Jews. Stanley Biber, one of the first big SRS surgeons was also a Jew. Jews were also very much behind homosexuality being removed from the DSM. It's in their nature to try and normalize perversion. After all, satan is their father.
>>
>>5431697
>muh trutrans are hypergays
>muh gays are gender nonconforming
>>
It's just the way people are born.

It's 100% ok to be anti-trans, but saying something like "X causes Transgenderism" is just like saying "X causes Homosexuality", it's just the way people are born, not a matter of their upbringing.
>>
File: 1449942986938.jpg (117 KB, 456x303) Image search: [Google]
1449942986938.jpg
117 KB, 456x303
>>5438973
>>5438973
sorry, i cant hear over all my freedom [spoiler]gorgeous[/spoiler]
>>
>>5439390
>gorgeous
o-oh gosh, why are my legs shaking
>>
>>5425716
If you group butch super masculine looking women in as transmen then they are far more common than transgirl. If you walk through an average mall in the US you'll see about 50 butch as fuck girls for every one MTF transgirl. Although obviously you can't tell if they pass, but even if there was only one girl who didn't pass for every 10 who do pass 100% then the ratio of FTM to MTF is still about 5 to 1
>>
>>5423489

Anime is dead, Miyazaki realized this after watching K-On, and thats why he doesnt make movies anymore.

Also ritsu best girl
>>
>>5439931
>forehead
>>
>>5423489
There is no rapid rise in transsexualism, so you're both idiots.
>>
File: 8567031.jpg (562 KB, 500x2000) Image search: [Google]
8567031.jpg
562 KB, 500x2000
>>5423489
>>
>>5445376
that's just a fujoshi with fake yaoi personas, mate
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.