[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anybody else bi and feel like they could easily go the rest of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: sunny-pen.gif (869 KB, 500x241) Image search: [Google]
sunny-pen.gif
869 KB, 500x241
anybody else bi and feel like they could easily go the rest of their life never fucking the same gender, but feel the need to come out just to be able to actually function in social situations?
>>
no, you can function perfectly fine
>>
>>5423085
stop being socially paranoid. No one cares if your straight or gay. You most likely feel like this due to your own insecurities. I was like this for a long time literally couldnt even hang out with my best friends anymore
>>
I feel like I should tell the boy who I love how I feel about him, just so I can get it off my chest.
>>
>>5423085
I mean I can understand coming out so you can talk about people of the same gender that you'd fuck with other people and such, but if they never see you with someone they'll start thinking you're just saying it for the attention.

Lots of people claim to be bi just to feel special.
>>
File: 547654764765.jpg (19 KB, 183x283) Image search: [Google]
547654764765.jpg
19 KB, 183x283
Maybe, but most women I meet are cunts.

I'll stick to men.
>>
>>5423700
rather, lots of people claim others claim to be bi just to feel special
>>
>>5423665
this is a bad idea.
>>
>>5423759
What's the worst that could go wrong?
>>
>>5423835
I once told a guy how I felt about it and he died.

He just dropped dead right there.

Feelings not even once
>>
>>5423085
Rather than that I'd prefer it if people didn't automatically assume I was straight. I don't wanna do a massive coming out because I wouldn't be able to handle all the attention, plus I might screw myself over since the country I live in isn't particularly liberal. Rather I just settle for telling one or two people when the conversation is relevant.
And I would be really really unhappy if I never got to fuck a girl again.
>>
>>5423759
This is terribly pessimistic
>>
>>5423964
I think you mean realistic.
>>
>>5423969
Nope.
>>
>>5424056
I think you mean, yes.
>>
>>5423085
>they could easily go the rest of their life never fucking the same gender
>need to come out just to be able to actually function in social situations
That's somewhat confusing me.
isn't pretending to be straight easier then?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.