[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm an 18 year old female... I just came out to my mom and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
I'm an 18 year old female... I just came out to my mom and dad.. My dad was surprisingly ok with it.. My mom not so much.. I have a girlfriend (not my first, but I wanted them to know) ..

Now that everyone will know.. I'm afraid of the reactions... Will people shun me?

Stories of people discriminating/ supporting so I can know what to expect?
>>
Where do you live? That's probably the biggest factor
>>
Normal people will be ok with it.
Fucktards who aren't aren't worth consideration. If you must, just look before you leap.
>>
Be you, do you, if they don't get it, say fuck you.
>>
>>5421448
Georgia. Rural Georgia.
>>
>>5421554
good luck
>>
>>5421559
What do you mean?

Also, I'm Hispanic
>>
>>5421453
I'm just scared of any kind of actual harassment.
>>
>>5421535
This actually made me happy. Thank you.
>>
File: ohoho.jpg (7 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
ohoho.jpg
7 KB, 300x168
>I just came out to my mom as a dad
>>
>>5421605
wut
>>
>>5421578
Np, life is to short to NOT do what you want or do what you feel is right
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.