[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no matter how soft and fluffy I look a single hair from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: not crying.png (441 KB, 864x490) Image search: [Google]
not crying.png
441 KB, 864x490
>tfw no matter how soft and fluffy I look a single hair from me if analyzed would still say I am a man
>>
>>5417046
Do you care more about what your hair says or about how you feel?
>>
>>5417066
hair?
>>
File: grimes55.jpg (82 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
grimes55.jpg
82 KB, 640x640
>tfw you will always be over 6'0 with heels
>>
>>5417085
Then you're a headcase with fucked up priorities and if it wasn't this it'd be something else. Next you'll want all of the pre-trans memories erased from your mind so you'll never have to ever remember what it was like to be a man.
>>
>>5417066
what does the hair say?
>>
>>5417127
>Then you're a headcase with fucked up priorities
sounds like a regular tranny to me, anon.
>>
>>5417046
They can't actually tell your sex from hair unless it is forcibly removed and has tissue with it.
>>
>>5417046
They can get DNA from poop, too. Beware, girl.

https://www.vgl.ucdavis.edu/services/dogpileid/
>>
how does it feel knowing you trannies will never pass now that everyone carries portable DNA testing kits with them at all times to check your biological sex?
>>
>>5417306
wow scary
thank god i only poop at home
>>
>>5417306
you're fool of shit~
>>
>>5417326
I know it's not the DNA you expected to be filled with today, but this is happening, bb.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.