[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm ftm trans. How do I get myself to look more masculine?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2
File: cbV3nQ.jpg (766 KB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
cbV3nQ.jpg
766 KB, 1944x2592
I'm ftm trans. How do I get myself to look more masculine? I'm really self conscious about my hips, how do I make them look smaller?
>>
squats and oats
>>
>>5416027
put a cucumber in ur pants
>>
Wide stance.
>>
>>5416027

Tbh, senpai you pass already. Yeah, your hips look a bit wide, but they just make you look 26 BMI
>>
Take steroids.

Testosterone will move fat off your hips to a degree, but you can't change the bone obviously. You gotta work out and get giant beef titties so your chest will be bigger than your hips. I'm a real man and I had the same issue to a much lesser degree.
>>
>>5416092

As a 12 year old maybe. I know all you weirdos are just trying to bang gay guys, post that pic on Grindr and see how many responses you get that aren't "It's a school night!"
>>
>>5416027
They're not that big. One of my friends from high school looks exactly like you, hips and all. Definitely within male range.
>>
>>5416114

There's no way you were ever a woman.

You're hiding your adam's apple with your phone.
>>
>>5416144
I've been on T for a year
>>
>>5416154

Lies.

You look 6'2". Too tall to be a woman.
>>
>>5416144

idk the phone is over his collar area. An adam's apple would be higher.
>>
>>5416158

This is the first time I've had to prove that I'm trans. WTF is wrong with you?
>>
>>5416027
by working your upper body.
you do look 6'0+ though, how tall are you? you look completely male
>>
>>5416176

You look like a guy already. I don't believe you're trans man.
>>
>>5416027
why would you want to be a man?
>>
>>5416176

post photo as a girl?
>>
How are you at growing facial hair? A little scruff goes a long way.
>>
you look like a teenage guy, 15-17yo
>>
>>5416092
They pass, but they also look 14
>>
I would stuff your front hole while you call me daddy
>>
>>5416027

Honestly anon straight up would not think you were trans if I met you on the street.
>>
Get a jawline

Gays like that
>>
Work out. FtMs who don't work out and put on mad muscle are shooting themselves in the foot. They are equivalent to all the fatass mtfs that never lose weight and look disgusting and top heavy their whole lives
>>
>>5416027
1. Get to the gym. 2. Muscles to heavily emphasis while working at the gym, lateral deltoids, lats, and chest, this combo will help make your shoulders wider and make your torso wider and deeper which in turn will offset your wide hips and make you look drastically more masculine. 3. Exercises that achieve this Lateral raises, pull ups, rows, shoulder press, bench press, and dips. 4. Important exercises to do that will help facilitate the masculinization process, squats and deadlifts place your body under tremendous demand and increase HGH and testosterone in your body which will increase the potential size you can gain from the previously stated exercises. 5. Cheers
>>
>>5416985
this
>>
>>5416615
Ya just a 16 year old boy even though anon is probs 22
>>
>>5417005
mhmm dem lats, dem shoulders, dem back muscles, dem forearms. You gott develop these. Also this will have another affect of increasing the muscle in your face which will help masculinize your jawline and neck a bit.
>>
>>5416114
>>5416472

Just to be sure we're understood, the 26 is about body mass index. Yeah, they look like they're a sophomore at best, but they just need some time on testosterone to fix that
>>
>>5416158
Fuck is wrong with u guys lol, do you really think he'd be comfortable with posting a photo of himself pre transition on the Internet? Hell, I don't even have one of myself pre transition. Got rid of them all. I can tell he's trans. He was blessed with an extremely masculine face though.
>>
>>5416027
your hips are fine nigga

i see guys with your figure all the time
>>
>>5417097
This, op.
>>
>>5416202
fuck off. why would you want to be a woman, dude?
>>
>>5416027
You're fine.
You look like a teenage male.
>>
buzz your head, trust me

your hair is very close to looking dykey
>>
>>5416027
You look fine.
You notice what you see as a flaw in your hips way more than anyone around you probably would t b h

Just don't wear anything that would accentuate them and you'll be fine, but most guy clothes wouldn't do that anyway
>>
>>5416198
Testosterone is a powerful drug, anon.
>>
reddit
e
d
d
i
t
?
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.