[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: DaFuqTurtle.jpg (39 KB, 352x315) Image search: [Google]
DaFuqTurtle.jpg
39 KB, 352x315
> last night I was at my local board walk
> see this beautiful girl sitting at one of the bars
> 8/10, red hair, green eyes.
> Fucking gorgeous.
> I go over to her to try and introduce myself
> I barely get my name out when she dumps her drink on me and calls me a "chaser"
> She storms away
> What the ever loving fuck?
> Find out from a friend this morning that she's transgender (they shared a few classes together last semester)
> I didn't even know she was trans

Can someone explain to me why she thought I was a "chaser"? All I did was walk up and introduce myself. Can you also explain this "chaser" shit? It seemed like:
Me + attraction to her + she was trans - my knowledge of her trans-ness = chaser
>>
You ran into some delusional fuck, move on and avoid the crazies.
>>
>>5415504
You're only a chaser if you actually know she had a D before introducing yourself. If not then its just your typical hormonal trans person
>>
>>5415508
Kind of hard when crazies look "normal".

>>5415514
Why would me knowing if she had a dick change anything? If knew she had a dick, but found her attractive anyway (I'm bi), that would make me a chaser? Wouldn't a transgender person want someone who knew that they were trans, but didn't care about it? I honestly don't care if you're trans, if I find you attractive, I'm going to try and introduce myself and get to know you better.
>>
>>5415536
Yeah, but original def just implies that you are specifically looking for trans people.
Thus the "chaser" tag
>>
>>5415564
Ok. That makes sense, I guess. But why did she just assume I was a chaser? Seems like a great way to make people wary of hitting on/flirting/talking to transgender people.
>>
>>5415587
From what I have observed, and asked around, they tell me its the hormones, I am told they have no control over it.
>>
>>5415587
You're probably ugly and that's why she reacted that way.
>>
>>5415662
I don't think I'm ugly. I might be, I don't know. But she could've reacted a little less crazy.(Even with hormones)

>>5415599
we all went through puberty and had crazy hormones. That doesn't mean you get a free pass to just do whatever you want and blame it on hormones.
>>
File: traps2.png (322 KB, 850x480) Image search: [Google]
traps2.png
322 KB, 850x480
>>5415504

>If you're not attracted to trans people, you're transphobic.
>If you're attracted to trans people, you're a chaser.

It's a strange world we're living in, OP.
>>
I don't get trans people like this sometimes, I'm Pan/Bi whatever you want to call it and It doesn't bother me that someones a MtF or a FtM, If I do know, and I find them attractive, I might approach, but why the fuck would someone get scolded for doing it because of knowing, or not knowing, I like pussy, I like dick, whether you got a dick and a pair of tits is just as fine to me as the other around with a vag and a beard or whatever. But I'm a bad guy because I'm attracted to someone who happens to be both, attractive and trans.
>>
>>5415504
mtfs are crazy

t. mtf
>>
This definitely isnt fake at all
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.