[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/lgbt/, I kinda fucked up and now my best friend won't talk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
/lgbt/, I kinda fucked up and now my best friend won't talk to me.

I was hanging out at his place the other night, and we spent the whole night drinking his homebrew Ginger Ale. Shit was weak, like 8% alcohol, but we'd been drinking it the whole night, and at the end we ended up pretty drunk.

Eventually we ended up wrestling, and then cuddling in bed. We didn't go any further, just basic cuddling/nuzzling, but it was really intimate. When I woke up I got myself together and headed to work. When I texted him he simply replied with:

> " Look man, last night was weird. I don't think I can talk with you. "

He hasn't responded since. Just radio silence. It hasn't been too long, just a few days, but it's driving me insane. I don't know what to do/how to handle this at all.

Help?
>>
>>5414571
8% is like malt liquor levels, it'll fuck you up for sure
>>
>>5414624

Most beer I've ever had is 10-12%, Wine 10-15%, liquor 20%+ .

I genuinely thought it was week. That or I've been wrong about alcohol content for a long time now.
>>
Give him time, maybe a week before you say anything more.
My guess is he never considered he might be gay/bi and has no clue what to think yet.
Hope he doesn't block you out of his life repressing it.
I'd be a bit uncomfortable in the same situation and I already know I'm bi.
>>
>>5414790
>My guess is he never considered he might be gay/bi and has no clue what to think yet.
this desu

He's questioning his heterosexuality and is probably confused and upset. It's hard to tell if it was alcohol lowering inhibitions or if he was just acting like a retard because he was too drunk. Give him some time and hope he isn't too homophobic or anything
>>
>>5414571
If he doesn't want to talk to you, then, that's the end of it. Let it go and, move on.
>>
call him a pussy OP
>>
Who was big spoon and who was little spoon? Also are you sure all you did was cuddle and nuzzle? Did you nuzzle his balls with your tongue? It just seems like more happened to inspire such a response especially if you have been friends for a while. Maybe he got hard over it and that scared him, maybe you were hard and he felt you pressed against him and thought you were gonna try to stretch him out. St8 dudes are weird like that.
>>
>>5414790
This.

I had a similar experience with a friend. He totally shut down for about a week, not just with me but at school and everything. Afterwards he was OK but he was really confused and upset. Time heals everything, right? Hope for the best.you should be OK
>>
Hey guys, sorry had to go for a while.

He texted me this morning asking to talk in person. He wants me to go over to his place today in about 4 hours.

I honestly don't know if I should. For some reason I'm nervous.
>>
>>5418942
do it
>>
File: 1450355898589.gif (2 MB, 398x284) Image search: [Google]
1450355898589.gif
2 MB, 398x284
>>5418942
>tfw OP gets brutally murdered
>>
Take the defensive stance OP. You have done nothing wrong. He is the only who let you advance without resistance on his personal bubble

Ive never had experience in something like this but he has made the first unfriendly move, thats how I see it. He has scorned your friendship if you two have indeed only cuddled.
>>
>>5419079
>or brutally fucked
>>
>>5419090
>I'll rek his boipussy that'll teach him to cuddle me
>>
File: no homo.gif (2 MB, 540x380) Image search: [Google]
no homo.gif
2 MB, 540x380
>>5419090
He's his best friend, he'll go smooth on his boipussy.
>>
>>5419087
>He is the only who let you advance without resistance on his personal bubble

Actually, he did the advancing. He asked if I was ticklish, and started tickling me. That's where the wrestling started. Eventually we got drunk and tired and he just kinda fell into bed and drug me with him. Then we cuddled, and he buried his face into my neck and smelled me a lot. Eventually we fell asleep.
>>
>>5419151
okay yeah he's gay
>>
>>5418942
Just take a gun with you in case shit hits the fan.
>>
>>5419151
Bring condoms and a gun, if you're going to his house later.

Just in case.
>>
>>5418942
Show up with flowers ... But honestly you americans are idiots! You know that in every part of this world best friends occasionaly kiss each other on the mouth, especially when drunk. Your little story just tells how fucked up your so called society is. At a larger scale it's not even worth to be told(not even on 4chan).
For fucks sake it's like the showering-in-underpants thread I read yesterday on /fit/.
It's like adulthood in the U.S. starts at 40.
>>
>>5414648
Most beer outside of craft ales are 4.5-5%ABV. are you sure it was 8%? The only way to do that with ginger beer is to murder the wort with sugar.
>>
>>5419151
>this will never happen to me
Why are my friends so boring?
>>
I hope op is having hot homosexual benis in butt right now and isn't murdered.
>>
>>5423210
Sometimes they mix wine with beer to get higher alcohol concentrations.
I've had wine beer with up to 15-16% alcohol in it.
I believe they ferment the beer first then in the beer itself they ferment the wine by adding a different type of yeast.
>>
>>5430141
Yeah wtf op wheres muh update?
>>
>>5423197
Come on man no need to be a snarky dick. We where founded and originally populated with the biggest religious cunts out there. The way we learn about sexuality is fucked.
>>
>>5423197
you should probably visit Germany. emotions are a nay-nay for straight friends.

>>5419151
that sounds gay, kinda like my first date, that ended with cuddling. not the cuddling part, but the smelling, that's a sexual thing, not a simple "drunk and showing a bit too much affection"-thing.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.