[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else genuinely believe that lesbians do not exist and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
Anyone else genuinely believe that lesbians do not exist and that all female bisexual tendencies are just a way of garnering male attention?

That's not to say lesbians aren't in it just for the attention, they are too. Every case of lesbianism is just some loser looking for a sliver of power in some college LGBT group and/or fullblown attention seeking.

It's almost as if men are the only ones who have souls. Or at the very least, sexual interests for the sake of our selves, not society.

I don't know, just my opinion. I honestly believe that two women would not bother mashing their cunts together like retards if they couldn't pretend to everyone like it was a profound expression of love and be taken seriously for it.
>>
>>5412946
no. fuck off.
>>
>>5412946
That sounds fucking dumb as hell, fuck off
>>
>>5412946
There was a study on it, and the results showed that women can only be lesbian (no arousal from men), and bisexual (arousal from men and women).

Straight women don't exist, they just very male leaning bisexuals.
>>
>>5412946
yes, fuck off
>>
I think the issue is that there is a lot of hate at the core of lesbianism. A lot of lesbians are just angry. Angry at men, angry at other women, angry at themselves. This is why lesbians are so drawn to feminism as a outlet to their anger. Feminism allows them petty things to be angry about (too much air conditioning for example) and a clear target for their anger in men.

But because lesbianism is so filled with hate and sexual fluidity we see it as overall bisexual women lusting for women when their hate for men grows and then lusting for men when their hate for men wains and hate for other women grows. From an outsider prospective it might seem like a grasp for attention (and I do admit that women are obsessed with attention, see social media) but I do not see lesbianism as inherently attention seeking. Some women just use it for attention which makes but really the core to lesbianism is hate.
>>
>>5412955
Was this study conducted by feminists by any chance.
>>
>>5413012
No

But nice try, I'm sure you think you're clever.
>>
>>5412946
>Anyone else genuinely believe that lesbians do not exist
Yes.

>and that all female bisexual tendencies are just a way of garnering male attention?
No.

Some are attention whores, but most lesbians are women who got bitter about men for some reason, most often because they're uggos who can't get any, because they have terrible personalities, or out of resentment because they themselves see women as inferior to men on a bio level and being with a man reminds them of that. Some just have bad self-esteem and go for women because they've built up an /r9k/-tier conviction that they haven't got a chance with men, and then of course there's the "political lesbians" who are insane and a cult.

Think about it, have you ever met a hot lesbian with a good personality?
>>
I can promise you there are cis women with as much an intense and visceral natural hatred for trans women as cis straight men do. Maybe if they start taking T in greater numbers, some will start killing us. Does that answer your question?
>>
>>5413278
I'm looking at one in the mirror right now.
>>
>>5413829
What? Did you reply to the wrong thread?
>>
>>5413859
Kek, can't tell if this is a brilliant ironic joke or just a narcissist disproving her own statement by making it.
>>
>>5413880
I can't tell what a single word of that meant or what it had to do with the post it's responding to.
>>
>>5413859
>Think about it, have you ever met a hot lesbian with a good personality?
>I'm looking at one in the mirror right now.
This is something only a narcissist would claim about herself, and so it definitively proves you dont have a good personality at all (and probably aren't hot either t b h). I thought at first you might have been saying it as a clever joke, but now it seems that you were serious. So yeah.
>>
>>5413907
Meh, meant to reply to >>5413884
>>
>>5413868
No, I just think "I can't fap to this" might be a really relatable way for cis straight men to understand that there really are lesbians. Ever hear of who trans women really don't get ever along with?
>>
In general you are thinking not of monosexual lesbians, but of queer/bisexual women who do indeed usually seem to end up with men in the end. Whether this is because they are more straight, or understandably due to greater supply, therefore higher probability: I have no idea. It's probably nicer to go with the latter.
>>
File: 1434485801820.png (42 KB, 186x218) Image search: [Google]
1434485801820.png
42 KB, 186x218
Damn OP, didnt think you'd get any responses with bait that obvious.
>>
>>5412955
i saw that too put it didn't say that there are no straight women it found that most woman are bi
>>
>>5413946
I thought that when this is brought up they often note that women also are more likely to show "arousal" than men from watching animals having sex, and that physical arousal may not be a very good way of determining actual interest. It always seemed theorised that women may have a lower threshold as a protective measure. It's like having an orgasm from being raped. There may be some cruel evolutionary explanation for it, but it doesn't mean anyone ever wants to be raped or "enjoyed it".
>>
I think they can be real but I also think they're all terrible people who should be shunned.
>>
>>5413980
I don't get along with them either, but we're just natural enemies and I've accepted that. I don't hate them, just give them a wide berth.

Passing doesn't help unless you've told *no one*. You just find out about disgusting shit being said about you down the road.
>>
>>5413994
Again, just like straight men: lesbians are real, everybody!
>>
Women are just more fluid sexually and might get turned on by something they're not really explicitly interested in and men have a hard time understanding it
>>
>>5413880
>>5413907

>not knowing the difference between narcissism and confidence
>>
>>5413278

Soft butches, the sweet ones, are my favorite type of girl. I find them really attractive, and they often have good personalities, and aren't man-hating. But I've never met a feminine lesbian before. I've never met a pretty feminist with a good personality either.
>>
>>5412946
Go cry to Pink triangle some more OP.
>>
>>5413005
This seems to make the most sense, I think this can be applied to bisexual men too who become resentful of women.
>>
Ubiquitous straight guy who's here to perv on the few hot bi chicks and cock tease reverse traps here.

We know you exist.
We know lesbians are a thing.

It's why we go out of our way to ignore you unless you're hot(doubtful), or we have that "falling for her by proxy romantic loser" fuck up that men tend to get with a woman he's around for a while.

There are no gangs of men planning to rape you straight/bi/cockslut who loves women but can't live without dick. Nor is there a thing where men give eachother mad props for porking a lesbian.
That's just fantasy shit that lesbians tell themselves for ego boost pourposes and tell horny loser women who want to get laid by anyone and get an easy in with horny dudes at the same time.

We know you're gay, you go from chick to lez and all sexual energy that goes into lusting after you evaporates. You go from the fuckability list to the background entity list.

>>5413946
No actually. The study proves that it knows little about the unique sexualities of men and women and have tried to box women into a traditionally male sexual mindset.
See, women are inherently sexual and are turned on by the mere idea of sex. Wouldn't take much to have a woman assoicate lesbian sex with good sex at all.
Which really really makes me question a lot of the media that's aimed at women in this country...
HOWEVER who they eventually emotionally fall for is immutable. They can convince themselves that they are lesbian quite easily, but in the end it's just a bit of self-delusion.
Like falling for the typical obviously gay boyband member that is played up as the hottest guy on the planet.
Or clothes or certain smells.
All of it.
It's 100% true that women are all mental and fluid when it comes to sex for the most part, and men are all visual and tends to dislike fluidity when it comes to sexuality. We know what we want and we go after it. Simple as.
>>
>>5417806
here's the thing.

You are obsessed about it. You are bragging about it right there in your post. You posted something like this before in other threads. You had a story too. Really bitter ass straight guys come here to bitch about the bi girls who pretended to be lesbians and fucked them and left.

Are you the one with the hot friend who left you when she found a gf?

Are you the one with the hot friend who cockteases you and fucks you but then acts all "no hetero" with you?

Are you the one who homewrecked a f/f couple by being the guy the girl was cheating with?

You're bitter as fuck bro. Let it go.
>>
>>5417806
Lesbians didn't show arousal when shown men. It's the other way, women add a bit delusion and convinces themself that they are straight.
>>
>>5417836
Interesting.
Tell me something. Do you often answer posts with a direct attack in against the poster or do you actually attempt to answer?
>>
>that picture
>"oh muh gawd leik ew stay away silly boiz im a lesbiun i swear xddDDD ok mabye just one kiss lol"

"lesbians" in a nutshell.

Lesbians don't exist. Gays don't exist. If anyone in current year doesn't understand that literally everyone is bisexual than they should be castrated so they can't pass on their incompetent fucking genes.
>>
>>5417836
Don't respond to the gay chaser guy why would you do that?
>>
>>5412946

this is true
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.