[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Confused Here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: desert trainwreck.jpg (109 KB, 995x420) Image search: [Google]
desert trainwreck.jpg
109 KB, 995x420
Ive been bisexual ever since puberty, but lately Ive been confused as to my gender identity. I go through times where I feel like a man, and other times where I feel like a woman. What am I, /lgbt/? pic unrelated, its a guitar I really want.
>>
>>5409238
loving that spalted top, anon.
i love spalted tops.
i think tumblr would call you genderfluid, but the wizened academics on this board know that people like you don't exist so stop trying to be a special snowflake.
>>
>>5409264
Gender fluid isn't a thing

Go see a therapist or come to terms with yourself
>>
>>5409238
http://gender.wikia.com/wiki/Bigender
>>
>>5409238
You're just a regular dude who may be more expressive about his feminity. That's all there is to it. Go ahead and be a femboy if you want to.

Nothing wrong about it. Just do how you feel and don't seek for labels.

Also, what kinda music do you want to play on that?

Also, is that a semi-hollowbody? How come it's only opened on one side.

Not to mention the inlays. Those look like the Ibanez standard inlays on their 100 dollar guitars.

I do like the grapheme-ish color scheme though. Also kick ass bindings.
>>
>>5409238
>I go through times where I feel like a man, and other times where I feel like a woman
Gender dysphoria is weird when you're still repressing / trying not to admit you're trans, so it's normal to feel okay and even like being the gender you are, but the very next day you'll go as far to pray to god that he can make you the opposite gender even though you're an atheist. It changes drastically once you admit being trans and decide to do something about it.

So you really want to find out, it's unlikely you are trans, but cis people do not question their gender identity, unless they've been fed tumblr bullshit. Seek out a therapist. Oh and do your homework, something such as gender fluidity is not real, it's not a gender, but it's okay wanting to vary how you present and behave to others, but you're either cis or trans, but how masculine or feminine you wish to act isn't necessarily tied gender.
>>
>>5409667
For this guitar specifically, its gonna be alot of Rockabilly (IE Carl Perkins and some of the faster songs from Johnny Cash and Elvis), but I might just use it for some metal riffs, too. Yes, it is semi-hollowbody. The f-hole is only on one side so that a) i can set the thing on my knee with good positioning (learned that lesson after trying to play a King V sitting down...Never again lol), and b) because of the positioning of the electronics inside (its only a volume knob though, cuz thats all you need ;)). I have a design for a custom strat somewhere that has two f-holes. The inlays I picked because I absolutely cant stand the standard dot inlays. I think a guitar needs to look good in all areas, not just the body.
>>
>>5409736
I hate the ibanez necks and inlays. Ugliest shit ever, and I own an Ibanez bass. But they have a weird look for their standards. I think the guitar would look better with a darker wood neck. It would also fit the body and head color scheme better.
>>
File: Cherry Screech.jpg (38 KB, 308x399) Image search: [Google]
Cherry Screech.jpg
38 KB, 308x399
>>5409927
I personally have never owned an Ibanez, nor played one, but alot of the people I know who are also into guitars dont like them, either.

Pictured: The custom strat I couldnt find earlier. The neck would have a similar pearloid binding and square inlays.
>>
>>5409961
The Ibanez premium and prestige series are sublime. Honestly. Incredibly good guitars and basse.

I hate bright necks. That is what it comes down to. Especially the milky white with a hint of brown. Like the one you posted in OP.

But that body is pretty good. Is that a floyd rose or a house-brand wammy board?
>>
>>5409983
Floyd Rose all the way. Im still trying to find a good color combo that would allow me to use a burnt chrome floyd without looking too weird. The one on this guitar is mounted onto the body as opposed to in a cavity.
>>
>>5409983
Also as for the neck, I personally tjink a darker wood would have gone better as well, but at the time the only options they had were this and ebony, and ebony didnt really fit the 'desert' vibe I was going for.
>>
File: Get out.gif (445 KB, 474x379) Image search: [Google]
Get out.gif
445 KB, 474x379
>>5409597
>quoting a wikia site
>expecting us to take you seriously
Get out.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.