[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw I will never be a voluptuous Jewish femboy during WW2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1442786694797.jpg (46 KB, 454x452) Image search: [Google]
1442786694797.jpg
46 KB, 454x452
>tfw I will never be a voluptuous Jewish femboy during WW2 and have my life spared in the last minute by a tall handsome Nazi officer with a kind face because I am the cutest and he feels sorry for me so he hides my trembling cold body under his trenchcoat and very quickly disposes of my Jude star by affixing it on the back of some innocent old German pedestrian woman while no one watches then he is able to get me to Berlin safely where he becomes progressively cruel to me until one night he pushes me against the wall like I am made of paper, rips off my clothes with an angry brutish strength, puts a dog collar on me and starts pimping me out to all the other tall aryan gods-sculpted hunks in Nazi uniforms who order me to get on my subhuman knees and wash their hard throbbing uncut monsters with my fucking mouth as one of them gets behind me, puts his big hands of a working man on my puffy nipples and sodomizes my bp loose with his painful meat, not ever being given anything to eat but their warm cum
why even live
>>
>>5408613
>he feels sorry
Yeah.....no, I don't think Nazis had much empathy for Jews desu
>>
>>5408613
Is this why you guys pretend to hate Nazis so much? This whole thing with ruining western society is a shit test? Why didn't you just tell us?
>>
I'm pretty sure you can find somebody to roleplay that with you.
>>
>>5408622
I wonder what the penalty for harboring/ "using" a Jewish femboy is for a SS officer
>>
>>5408613
and when you're not cute anymore, they take you out the back and shoot a bullet through your head.
>>
>>5408622
Nazis were humans just like anybody else. It's plausible, though highly unlikely, that there might be a closeted gay officer with minor Jewish sympathy

OP's fantasy was hot anyway which is all that matters
>>
>>5408632
If you have enough for yourself you have enough to share with the rest of class.
>>
>>5408642
I dont like sharing though
>>
>>5408613
>no periods
>still a gr8 time
This is why GAYTRIARCHY master race
>>
>tfw blonde hair blue eyed tranny
>tfw you will never have aryan babies with a qt nazi husbando
>tfw you will never be a mom
>>
Anyone else have hood greentext fantasies to share?
>>
>>5409197
not as imaginative as OP.
>MtF
>Want to be in a love triangle with a couple of tall muscle bears.
>Want to make a home with them.
>Want us to have a home gym we can all work out in, and they can crack jokes about my inferior physical strength.
>I would make delicious home cooked food for them and admonish them for wanting to eat so much meat because "you know it doesn't do your prostate any good, right?"
>Would have the 2 best bodyguards for in town to save me from getting murdered my muslim hate gangs.
>I would leave them to do their own cute muscle bear stuff most of the time because you know, they'd probably be too gay to be really attracted to me, but say like, once every week, have them rag-doll and dominate me and fill me with cum.
>>
>>5408613
Is it just me, or are these feels getting a little elaborate?
>>
>>5409409
That's a good thing
>>
>>5408613
>tfw ill never take a shower with hitlerchan
>>
File: 1448316988524.png (110 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
1448316988524.png
110 KB, 292x257
This thread is too much
>>
File: 1443967020422.jpg (29 KB, 535x483) Image search: [Google]
1443967020422.jpg
29 KB, 535x483
>>5408613
10/10 op
>>
>>5409372
Oh boy, this is basically my exact fantasy, right down to the leaving them to their own business (though i would probably want to watch sometimes).
>want to get dominated by them
>but also sometimes be cradled by one, laying my head/back on his soft but firm belly and chest as he treats me gently/wipes my tears while the other one brutally fucks me
>>
pol4pol only, no lgbt, sorry.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.