[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why all the gays around are stupid perves? Cocks and asses are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 800x682) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 800x682
Why all the gays around are stupid perves? Cocks and asses are all they want to speak about! Someone kill me, please.
>>
>>
>>5405515
Real talk: you sound like a woman, man.
...Post butt.
>>
>>5405525
>Are you top or bottom?
>what diameter must have a dick in your butt?
>I want to fuck

Aw hell naw
>>
>>5405539
You're saying docking is more intimate. I agree and I hope the jews didn't take your foreskin. What's the diameter?
>>
>>5405515
It's because homosexuality is inherently disordered and sinful.
>>
>>5405547
Jews didn't take my foreskin. I think gays cant speak about nothing but sex.
>>
>why are men stupid pervs?
>>
>>5405570
>homosexuality
>sinful
>burning witches and scientists is not a sin

I think, your argument kinda sucks
>>
>>5405580
Because your life was ruined by pretty guy, who you was loving in school.
>>
>>5405515
First of all, I am actually a smart perv.Yes Jews stole my foreskin, i believe they were gay Jews and made a wallet out of it.
>>
I've heard that gay tops tend to be bullies, is that true?

I'm pretty sure I just want to bottom. But first I want to meet a guy without doing anal stuff(except maybe fuck his ass), do tops tend to be pushy and try to convince you to take it in the ass when you meet them?
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 380x253) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 380x253
>>5405515
Cry all you like silly. You're approaching it from the wrong context. Probably you log into grindr or some app people associate with sex and then wonder, in wide-eyed stupification, why everybody has sex on their mind.

You've got to talk to gay human males in any context where sex isn't the motive, but when they aren't with each other and thinking about sex, they just blend into the general population for the most part, and there's the rub.

Same goes for straight men and their attitudes towards women they find attractive. Same beast, different context.
>>
>>5405515

>pervs
>I can't hear about dicks and butts because I'll get shy

Grow the fuck up? They're honest conversations, pussy.
>>
>>5406591
They're also boring conversations. Is it too much to ask for discussion of an intellectual subject?
>>
>>5406222
>do tops tend to be pushy and try to convince you to take it in the ass when you meet them?

Absolutely. This will happen within seven minutes of meeting you. You should keep your anus lubricated at all times if any gay tops are in the vicinity and you aren't secure in your ability to prevent forcible defenestration of your rectum.

Gay tops will not take "no" for an answer; you should consider this your fair warning.
>>
>>5406729
I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not...
>>
>>5406714
>discussion of an intellectual subject
*tips fedora*
>>
>>5407297
as a bottom, i hope it's not :3
>>
>>5406714
Agreed.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.