[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else here mainly into women but love the idea of sucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
Anyone else here mainly into women but love the idea of sucking a beautiful cock, licking some cute balls or rimming the perfect boypussy but grossed out by anal with women and receiving and giving anal with men?
>>
>>5405236
Have you ever heard of transgender women?
>>
>>5405245
What are you getting at?
>>
>>5405245
I'm wondering if it's weird to only want to suck cock and lick balls but not want to fuck a guy or girl in the ass or take a cock in the ass. Is that even a lifestyle choice; to suck cock but only fuck women in the vagina?
>>
>>5405236
I remember when she used to post on the leddit trans communities.
>>
>>5405254
someone answer pls
>>
>>5405291
Ummm...
You're one of those rare individuals who knows what they like. For the love of god, don't say boypussy to a transgirl
>>
Would suck a man's cock and balls. Would not kiss a man. Would stick cock in woman's butt and vag
>>
>>5405236
you gay now
>>
You have a big dick fetish. Congrats.
>>
>>5405410
>trannies
>big dick
>>
I'm the same. I don't find men attractive in any way and I wouldn't want to try anal (mostly because I'm scared of having my ass split in two though) but I would love to give a bj.
>>
Same boat. Consider myself hetroflexible.
>>
Yeah, I mostly like women. I can't stand men's bodies with all the hair and ugliness and shit (passable traps being an exception to this), but I love cocks and balls. Too bad futa with fully functioning and average genitals aren't real because that would be a dream come true. Oh, unlike you though, I fucking love anal. I love taking it take; I'll give; And I'd love to try rimming.
>>
>>5405236
>grossed out by anal
What kind of freak are you?
>>
>>5414703
anal is pretty nasty.
>>
>>5405236
no mate. i like to fuck women and i dont like to fuck men and that includes giving head.
>>
I'm the reverse. Mainly into men, traps, etc and think vagina is pretty meh tier but would bottom for a qt dom trans guy, suck his dicklet and offer my ass for him to abuse. MtF btw.
>>
>>5414743
>would bottom for a qt dom trans guy, suck his dicklet and offer my ass for him to abuse. MtF btw.
Oh god I am not the only one?
>>
>>5414804
Nope. I'm >>5414657 and would totally be down for the same thing.
>>
>>5405236
I'm down for anything. Just got into bottoming
>>
>>5405236
I like trans women and i would like to play with their penis etc so yeah
I'm attracted to the way women look I'm indifferent about genitals most of the time but the penis becomes attractive when attracted to a female appearance that's the key.
>>
>>5405291

Yes it doesn't change your orientation to be only orally interested androphile and gynophile. You are in the bi spectrum. Just call yourself a chaser senpai
>>
source on ops image?
>>
>>5414854
>i would like to play with their penis etc so yeah
i have a kink for having it touched but only during sex otherwise it's a bit uncomfortable
>>
>>5417151
First of all. No one cares. You aren't special. Second of all its a not "kink" to have your genitals touched. Its basic sexual play.

>all this autism
>>
>>5417151
do people want there genitals touched outside of sex?
>>
>>5405236
Sort of, though I'm not into anything involving anal, including "boipussy."

If hentai Futa were a real thing, with a cock AND a vagina, I'd be down, but I'm not down for transgirls because ass grosses me out.
>>
>>5417376
lmao this so much
>>
>>5405236
male assplay turns me off but the idea of getting fucked in the ass turns me on
>>
>>5423237
Oh my god this. I don't want to lick some guys hairy butthole. Ewwwww.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.