[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do ts girls think about crossdressors? Do they hate them,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
What do ts girls think about crossdressors? Do they hate them, or can have a sex with them?
>>
I don't care about them
but if they come up with an alter ego and reference themselves in third person and other cringey crossdresser behavior I'll just lol at them and leave t b h
>>
>>5404589
so you don't like drag queens, i take it?
not that it would matter since they're in the gay scene and probably wouldn't be interested in you either.
>>
>>5404572
a bit of pity, and also, i want to fuq them
>>
>>5404612
I don't want to be a bitch to drag queens, but there are some that make me cringe occasionally

I just don't want to be a hateful cunt to anyone even if they do things that make me cringe sometimes
then again I'm on 4chan
>>
>>5404572
So long as they know their place.

>becoming a trap and having a nice dick = all good
>thinking having this fetish means youre trans = no no
>>
>>5404677
actually, i think they are all trans in denial and thus i pity them and feel better then them

id gladly fuck one, for real
unlike cis girls, i don't feel worse then them
unlike trans girls, they aren't threatening to me

I want to find one, and make him squirm like overly feminine faggot that he is
it triggers my sex drive to even imagine that
>>
>>5404680
You're the faggots whose harassing my friend on tumblr that got posted on here Huh?
>>
>>5404680
>i think they are all trans in denial
Please tell me youre joking.
Most crossdressers are blatantly only interested in the sexual aspect, like feeling submissive, or the taboo of wearing the clothing of the other sex

>I want to find one, and make him squirm like overly feminine faggot that he is
Thats weird, I'd still want to be dominated by them
Robin Banks has a seriously nice dick. I could imagine him pinning me down, fucking me and calling me a bitch, while still dressed up of course. Shame about his face really. Weird lips.
>>
Really? There are trutrans who still find themselves attracted to anyone remotely feminine? What happened to transbians being disgusting degenerates?
And here I am, getting shouted at for being "nonbinary" even though I've never been on tumblr and don't give a damn about pronouns, and you want to deny the legitimacy of my body dysphoria (not just genital related but also wanting to have nipples and belly button surgically removed), and you're transbians?
As soon as I became in touch with my feminine side, I've had an insatiable lust for muscle bears and nobody else.
If you want to rag on me for being nonbinary, I'm going to rag on you for being a transbian.
>>
>>5404711
>There are trutrans who still find themselves attracted to anyone remotely feminine?
Im bi for a start
> What happened to transbians being disgusting degenerates?
They are dont you worry
>"nonbinary"
go back 2 tumblr nerd
>but also wanting to have nipples and belly button surgically removed
Dont think youre trans, think your issues are far weirder. Congrats
>and you're transbians?
Nope. Dont even think I could date a girl, cos muh dysphoria, and I know I couldnt use my dick. Sooooo.
>If you want to rag on me for being nonbinary,
Stop being non-binary then u fukn loser
>I'm going to rag on you for being a transbian.
Which I am not.
>>
>>5404718
there's a reason i'm here and not on tumblr.
i have thicker skin than to feel as if some injustice is being done to me for having people deny the legitimacy of my identity, and even if i bitch and argue about it i'll put up with the banter because 4chan is genuinely more interesting, informative and engaging.
i don't want a hugbox.
i want to argue with you all until i hit on the right way to convince you that my dysphoria is genuine.
how long would i have to full-time, passing neither as male or female in public, with all the harrassment and risk that leads to, before you're willing to believe i'm not just trying to be a special snowflake?
>>
>>5404724
>i want to argue with you all until i hit on the right way to convince you that my dysphoria is genuine.
Nah senpai, your time would be better spent counting grains of rice
>before you're willing to believe i'm not just trying to be a special snowflake?
Its not necessarily about wanting to be special. Could be you dont understand gender, or you own feelings. I dont much care. There is absolutely no scientific evidence for it
>>
Not really attracted to them but I'm cool with it. Kind of annoying when they get conflated with actual trans women though. Also I'm not gonna lie I think a lot of crossdressers and femboys are closet trannies but hey I'm probably just projecting
>>
I don't hate them, they can do whatever shit they want. Not my problem. And I wouldn't fuck one because I'm scared of penis and too submissive to actually make any kind of move
>>
desu
>>
>>5405207
senpai
>>
>>5404634
Why would you have pity for cross dressers. And I would think transsexuals would be among the last to show pity
>>
>>5409750
Signed.
>>
File: 20151218_131847.jpg (3 MB, 3984x2988) Image search: [Google]
20151218_131847.jpg
3 MB, 3984x2988
There's this crossdresser in the Dallas fetish scene that's fantastic. Well known, heard a few people say snooty, but she's pretty, I think prodomme, identifies with being female more I believe, but isn't ashamed of their bulge, they proudly accept it as part of them. They're interesting, always been sweet to me, puts a lot of effort into their image.

I've been calling myself a crossdresser, I get dysphoric for weeks at a time, comes and goes, always identified with more femme things, but love some masculine things as well. I want to appear as a girl, I want to pass as a girl, I just bought breast forms and I love the weighted feeling and it feels right. But I'm not sure about srs, I'm hesitant to say I'm trans, but I've constantly been fighting this in my mind saying "I'll do this, but I don't think I'll ever do this next step" practically since puberty.

I know a lot of trans people right now. I'm jealous of several. They look good, they seem happy. a few others are miserable, but that's usually from a host of problems which the gender shit is just one more on the side that helps and hurts.

Shameless self whoring without leaving boymode, first pic posted with new boobies.
Gotta wear out the closet and see what boobs really do in clothes.
>>
I think its mostly hardcore transbians and tumblr types that hate crossdressers. They're all about whatever brand of genderweird they represent, but being a plain old guy who wants to be pretty isn't cool enough I guess.

Guys who aren't trying too hard to live up to some cartoon standard of masculinity are cool. The ones who look good in female /andro clothes are pretty hot too. Like, the ones who are way into the whole sissy thing kind of weird me out. But if he's just a chill qt whos into being submissive and cute Id definitely be interested in a guy like that.
>>
>>5404711
The whole idea that transbians are just fetishists comes from Blanchard's theories, and most of the trannies who agree with it don't even understand his theories, because Blanchard's theories essentially say that mtfs who are attracted to men are just hypersexual feminine gays who want to trick straight men into fucking them. Blanchard did not recognize any legitimacy to a concept of gender identity as distinct from sexual desire.
>>
>>5410479
that looks like daryl from the walking dead crossdressing for the very first time
>>
>>5411493
>most of the trannies who agree with it don't even understand his theories, because Blanchard's theories essentially say that mtfs who are attracted to men are just hypersexual feminine gays who want to trick straight men into fucking them.
Yeah, it's funny how people always miss that part. It almost makes transbians sound more legitimate, because they actually have some sort of issue with their bodies
>>
>>5411493
as it happens i discovered as much after stumbling on some further reading myself. some zealot riding Blanchard's dick going on about how unfounded other peoples' research is, before trying to explain how anyone who doesn't fit a very specific model of transgenderism is AGP, even if they've never engaged in or even fantasized about erotic crossdressing.
some people...
>>
>>5411539
Maybe I'll go full femme and try again sometime. But thanks for the honest and funny feedback. I get a lot of ass kissing from friends and girls who want the d.

I sometimes avoid outing myself to others. Like. When I can tell someone is trans, I feel a little weird being like. "Hi, I'm dysphoric, I have questions and want to be friends!" But most I've met have been mutual friends making it easier.

Haven't encountered much hate, but I avoid the bar here that reeks of tumblt
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.