[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys i done did it. I got a qt trap gf. Visiting (insert pronoun
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
Guys i done did it.

I got a qt trap gf. Visiting (insert pronoun here) at the start of January. What can I expect as a cis gender scum bisex male?

[spoiler] We gon fugg alot btw [/spoiler]
>>
File: 9805324.png (169 KB, 423x409) Image search: [Google]
9805324.png
169 KB, 423x409
>tfw qt transgirl in the vicinity
>she seems p cool + she only has 1-2 friends
>planned on hitting her up next time I see her
>recently find out she's post-dick
is it still worth it?
>>
>>5404228
See, this is what bothers me personally about chasers. The moment you're not their perfect sex toy no more, they dump your ass ASAP
>>
File: 1447495204734.gif (1 MB, 500x506) Image search: [Google]
1447495204734.gif
1 MB, 500x506
>>5404286
maybe you should learn the difference between relationships and hooking up desu fampai
>>
>>5404286
yea but I was wondering about dysphoria/mental strain surrounding being recently post-ops and transition from d2v. Especially in someone young (she's 18).
>>
>>5404331
*post-op and transitioning
>>
>>5404331
It's gonna be a hurricane of mental dysfunction. Just make sure the sack game ridiculous if that's what the goal is.
>>
>>5404324
Nah, I know there's a difference, and I shoulda mention that before
Hookups are a thing, sex is sex, relationships are another
>>
>>5404357
Ah i see what you're saying now. Relationships just for sex. Well that is one of the primary purposes of relationships so can't be too mad when that need can't be met.
>>
Boys can't be girls
>>
>>5404364
>well that is the primary purposes of relationships
Aaaand into the trash it goes, famili. GG
>>
>>5404331
The dysphoria and mental strain is a lot less in post-ops. I rarely get dysphoria any more, the mental strain is only for the first like week or two since the recovery can be shit so it gets you down but once you start to resume normal life activity that goes away.
>>
File: r34.png (146 KB, 514x460) Image search: [Google]
r34.png
146 KB, 514x460
>>5404369
My trap admits he can't be a girl but he apparently likes acting, dressing, and speaking like one in a way only a cute boy can do. Gud nuff 4 me
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.