[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to White Nationalist meeting/rally thing >people notice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
File: MetaphorforAmerica.jpg (120 KB, 355x781) Image search: [Google]
MetaphorforAmerica.jpg
120 KB, 355x781
>go to White Nationalist meeting/rally thing
>people notice I'm new and welcome me
>everyone is really nice and likes me (for once)
>other girls give me recipe cards (they're kinda old grandma types) for gaisburger marsch and blood sausage
>tell one of the girls I didn't get to cook much growing up because I was born a boy and men were kept out of the kitchen
>get told I "need to leave"
>pushed out the door
>the other girls take their recipes cards back

Why does this keep happening?
>>
I think you know why
>>
>>5402728
kekked heartily, 8/10
>>
File: 4chan.png (18 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
4chan.png
18 KB, 429x410
>go to white nationalist rally
>cry that they're transphobic
This is the very essence of 4chan.
>>
Who knows?
>>
>>5402728
It's a gosh-darned mystery. Did you have something stuck between your teeth, maybe?
>>
>>5402728
I'm sorry you had that experience, anon. You can still stay true to your beliefs, even though it may hurt and be lonely. God will know that you have been faithful.
>>
File: 17e6da8104e2.jpg (11 KB, 236x320) Image search: [Google]
17e6da8104e2.jpg
11 KB, 236x320
>>5402728
Good job, OP.
>>
>>5402774
I don't understand why they keep turning me away. I can't have babies sure but I have tons of disposable income and I think I'm pretty nice. What does my gender have to do with race?
>>
>>5402728
>gaisburger marsch
read it as assburger march
>>
>i love how majestic the bald eagle looks from the side but from straight on it just looks scared and confused
just like 'murrica
>>
File: 1446236443593.png (391 KB, 558x414) Image search: [Google]
1446236443593.png
391 KB, 558x414
>>5402728

Truly the path of an LGBT white nationalist is an arduous one. But it is a path that I remain willing to walk.
>>
>>5402850
Extreme nationalists tend to be socially conservative, which means they're likely to be very strict on gender roles (in terms of assigned gender, they probably think "gender identity" is some kind of liberal conspiracy).
>>
>>5402983
Stay strong, anon.
>>
You really don't know why?
>>
http://www.blazingcatfur.ca/2015/07/21/sweden-democrats-plan-gay-pride-parade-through-muslim-areas-leftists-and-gay-rights-groups-decry-the-parade-as-racist/
Maybe because LGBT people keep playing to the multicultural agenda? I can't believe there is a self-respecting gay or trans people who thinks self-expression in some parts of Sweden is "racism". The LGBT community in general is starting to break as white gay men are "too privileged" now and if they turn to a right wing party they will be seen as worse than Hitler. Transgenders are still part of the other side and it really doesn't help with all the "gender queer" otherkin bullshit that keeps getting associated with it.
>>
Stop loading your pockets with spaghetti before meetings.
>>
File: tumblr_n2e1jwjmoQ1szkifto2_1280.png (187 KB, 848x544) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n2e1jwjmoQ1szkifto2_1280.png
187 KB, 848x544
>>5402728
>>
>>5403872
>some parts of Sweden
which will soon become enclaves of Somalia and Syria.
>>
>>5402728
Those weren't real white nationalists they were just bigoted christfags

real white nationalists are pagan because christfaggotry is a nonwhite desert religion and the morrigan never told anyone to kill a gay or a tranny
>>
>>5404471
Those are called Malmö and Gothenburg.

The Pride parade might have been a populist trick and provocation by Sweden Democrats, but it was necessary. It showed the paradox of radical leftists. No one would give a fuck if someone went to wave rainbow flags at Christian community. This isn't even about race anymore this is about far-left militants trying to destroy their own country, which is very pro-communist behavior. Eastern Europeans got fucked by commies hard and they now show real fighting spirit in this situation.
>>
That of course is also a paradox because religion has no place in communism and Soviet Union is known for its radical acts trying to remove Islam in Afghanistan.
>>
>>5404495
>neo-pagan
I bet you're some kind of starbucks-sipping vegan pacifist hipster.
You'd be ritual sacrifice material in pagan times.
>>5404500>>5404503
Soviet lefties had nothing to do with modern lefties at all (and neither of them are communist, not if we use the original definition of communism anyway).
>>
>>5404578
>referencing the morrigan
>being a pacifist

pick one also starbucks is fucking gross
>>
you're a degenerate
>>
>>5404578
>neo-pagan
>starbucks-sipping vegan pacifist hipster
Historically, the biggest european neo-pagan movement was the NSDAP. It's true Hitler was vegan, though.
>>
If we can't get successfully #dropped and have our own separate forums, maybe /polgbt/ actually being it's own thing might be a slightly workable compromise? It's not as if ppl couldn't still screencap /lgbt/ for look-at-this-fgt lols, and there do seem to be enough lgbt racist fascists who want to explore whether they won't just be sent to mass graves. ┐(°_o)┌

A fascist state with enough established reach on data, anti-privacy, and spying wouldn't need IBM-level fascist collusion with Facebook to seize our entire address books, but hey what if we had a whole other po-lgbt playground to talk about this?
>>
>>5403872
Nationalism and social conservatism go hand and hand. And being LGBT is inherently opposed to social conservatism, and will continue to be until our understanding of "traditional values" evolves into something completely different from what they are today.

>No one would give a fuck if someone went to wave rainbow flags at Christian community.
Do you really believe that? I mean sure, ordinary Christians would be fine with it, but what about a community of Christian fundamentalists? Sure, they may have lived in the west long enough that they wouldn't be quick to actually kill people, but it's absurd to say they would be in any way tolerant of it. And if they weren't listened to, it would turn violent. When you throw two parties with strongly differing values together, and they kill each other, you're the one that's ultimately responsible. After all, if you push someone off a cliff, you can't turn around and say you're innocent and that gravity should take all the blame. Hate crimes are essentially a force of nature, and while I don't mean to be a supporter of homophobic people, you can't claim to be innocent when you're the one that insisted on putting gays in a position to provoke and be attacked by homophobes.
>>
>>5406863
Second part meant to reply to >>5404500
>>
File: 1444407806486.jpg (53 KB, 383x526) Image search: [Google]
1444407806486.jpg
53 KB, 383x526
>>5402777
>>
>>5405079
Fuck off, Stormfront.
>>
File: 1426111562136.png (69 KB, 300x162) Image search: [Google]
1426111562136.png
69 KB, 300x162
>>5403872
Man, what the fuck is this shit, Sweden?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.